Mino (Prinny #471)

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mino (Prinny #471)

When Mino peeked outside, she found herself looking right into the green eyes of Tassadar. "Hello~, Don't mind me, I promise not to do anything~, Just taking notes" He said with what was surprisingly a completely friendly smile.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mino was slightly surprised, she simply nodded at tassadar and looked up at the sky, trying to see what time of day it was.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The sun showed it was a little after 2 or 3 in the afternoon, a nap would be fine, it wasn't like she had a curfew. Tassadar, true to his word, wandered over to a nearby tree and just relaxed, sitting down and looking up.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yawning, Mino brought up her petals into a full bud, she sat on the floor of her bud with Sarah and fell into a sleep, cuddling with her little wolf girl servant.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mino slept for a few hours, waking up Sarah around 5 pm by the look of the sun, who looked up at her, the control of her exposure to Mino still very firmly in place as she smiled up at her mistress. "Is there anything you wish of me?" She said sitting, wagging her tail and completely content to do anything that Mino asked of her without hesitation.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waking up, Mino looked around, smiling she pet Sarah and stood up, opening her bud and saying "Go and find tassadar, i might want to ask a favor of him."

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah smiled widely and immediately bounded off as fast as her legs would carry her, returning maybe a half hour later, wagging her tail as she led Tassadar along by his hand, the scientist looking confused, but smiling widely anyway. "What can I help you with Miss? You did exceptionally well in the hedge maze by the way~"

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nodding, Mino stretched her arms and said "What field of work are you in? I may be able to provide something if you do me a favor~"

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Im just an inventor, although I love neuro science as well... so many compounds released during an orgasm, the biological reactions are astounding. But what may I ask do you need, and what are you offering?" He said smiling.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Well, i was wondering if you could...help me with my alraune problem~" she said, petting Sarah, she then asked "I was wondering if you could do anything to make me atleast human again, or let me change forms from alraune to human at will, if you do not know how then id be happy if you could tell me where someone who can do that is" she asked, it seemed simple enough, asking if he can turn her back and if he dosent know atleast point her in the right direction, she pet Sarah again and said "I offer you myself for...examination~" she said sensually, scooping some of her jelly up and feeding it to Sarah.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah hopped up into the flower and curled up in Mino's lap, nuzzling her bare body lovingly and accepting the offered jelly like it was a rare treat, gulping it down and smiling, closing her eyes as Mino pet her. Tassadar, looking at Mino up an down slowly shook his head before speaking.

"You've been given a rare gift, I'm surprised you resent it. I cannot make you human again, but I can lessen the degree to which you've been altered, if you're lucky, by a pretty severe margin, almost human. It's the best I can do. It would leave you primarily as your old self, but you'd retain some traits of this form permanently. The only thing that I know of that can turn a monster girl flat out back to human, is magic, Old magic, and the last Witch left here over 10 years ago. I will.... Gladly accept your offer, I can even let you decide on how much you'd like to keep, or lose of this form, but I cannot give you the power to shift. For example, you will never loose the ability to create the pollen you do now, I know that part of your DNA has been irreparably changed, but I can free you from the flower, make you look human, even remove your dependency on sunlight and fluid. I can even take it so far as to let you keep your vines. The other option, is to take on a new form, you can be transformed from this one, into that of another monster girl if you so desire, I have 2 sample in stock. One is that of a wolf girl, like Sarah, the other is a fairy. Be warned about the fairy, there is no telling what size you will be, ask Harvish, she used to be human."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Making it so i dont need this flower or this skin tone will be okay~" Mino said, rubbing Sarahs head, she wasnt particularly intrigued in being a wolf girl and she wanted to avoid being a fairy as well

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Then we have an accord, You will be mine to experiment and catalogue for one 16 hour day after I do what I can for you" He said offering his hand. Turning, he gestured for her to follow, walking slowly so she could keep up without any trouble at all as he led her towards his manor.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nodding, Mino followed Tassadar to his manor, giggling somewhat.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mino was led not through the hedgemaze gate, but through a large side door that slid open as Tassadar got close, the door easily wide enough for Mino to stay on her flower, which was a point Tassadar insisted on, saying he would keep the large and impressive flora alive, that such a beautiful thing should not perish without reason. led inside a large tunnel of steel and pipes, it was only a short walk until Mino saw what had to be one of many enormous underground laboratories, with several large tables lined with chemistry equipment of various uses. But what really caught her eye was the large machine that dominated it's center. "Here we are, The gene sequencer. Since you were the one who offered, feel free to come and use it any time you wish, but the price will always be similar, although not always the same~" He said with a wink, gesturing for her to exit her flower, Sarah hopping off next to her after gulping down another large mouthful of jelly. Before this all happened, Mino realised that Sarah's servitude had become so complete, that it was likely now permanent.

The machine itself was a large pod with a chair in it's center and two large sliding doors, one of which opened with a hiss. "There are only a few abilities you can keep, but you will have one if you want it or not, its just part of your DNA now, but at least you can pick. For the Alraune, it is the pollen, base telepathy, or the ability to sustain yourself on sunlight and water alone, although you would keep your green skin in that case. Please enter after telling me which you'd like."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Following tassadar around a almost labyrinth like series of corridors, she was eventually presented with a pod to use, she was told she would need to pick one ability to carry with her, after thinking, she said "I-Id like to pick the pollen...please..." returning back to her old personality.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tassadar nodded. "Excellent, and a very good choice. The pollen can be exuded at will from your hair at will, shaking your air will increase the range, but it will be noticably smaller ranged. " He said smiling even as he marked down the odd change in personality on a nearby clipboard. Guiding her into the pod, and sitting her down, he told her to relax before stepping outside and closing the door, hitting several keys on a nearby console. 4 poles, glowing blue extended from floor too ceiling, and then there was a blinding flash of light that was honestly painful, causing Mino to cry out before she blacked out completely. Waking up a half hour later, still in the chair, Tassadar was checking her vitals. She looked completely human again, although her hair was a little glossier then before. "Welcome back to humanity~" Tassadar said beaming. "Now, I'll start the timer, we have 16 hours to fill~!"

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mino nodded and sat on the pod chair, awaiting tassadar to activate the machine, when it did happen she found herself passing out and then waking up again, thankfully she was completely human again apart from the pollen, which was a nice bonus to have, although now she wondered if Chrysta would still let her get petals occasionally, shaking her head she walked over to Tassadar and meekly asked "S-So what a-are we gonna d-do now?"

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We my dear? No no no, You~! I'm going to place you in a different part of the manor, and see how you react as you make your way back here. I can promise it will take awhile. If you make it back before the time is up, then you can leave early, if you do not and the time runs out, I will pick you up personally and release you." Tassadar said smiling. "Please go stand on that circle" he said gesturing to a red circle on the floor about 5 feet away.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mino looked over at the circle, and gulped slightly, doing as she was told and standing there, she was relieved her body was back to normal again, and the pollen was a plus, but she still felt the instincts of being a alraune inside her, and she wondered what would happen to Sarah...