What's new

ADV [ミンワ] 専売三枚のおふだ (RJ199731)

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 専売三枚のおふだ (Act, Reverse Rape)

i gotta say, though i like this game, MAN they take their time with the dialogue...

would probably alleviate it a lot if i could read it but those long pauses between lines...
Yep, thats what turned me off. The text is so insanely slow.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, thats what turned me off. The text is so insanely slow.
Same. I almost gave up, but curiosity pressed me forward and I'm enjoying it so far. Though I'm confused about why it's game over if he ends up getting raped. Is it some weird "oh no my life energy!!11!" type thing or something?

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Same. I almost gave up, but curiosity pressed me forward and I'm enjoying it so far. Though I'm confused about why it's game over if he ends up getting raped. Is it some weird "oh no my life energy!!11!" type thing or something?
It's because he's a monk, and monk are suppose to practice abstinence or what not

boombome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

according to the Dev. Blog the game had an update earlier today, added a skip function for those who dislike the slow speed.

can anyone with the updated version confirm the text skip?

it would make the game much better to play if true.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The only worthwhile reason I can see for selling the game at such a low price is to allow it gain popularity and then profit from that momentum to release more games at a higher price.

But an H-RPG with multiple CG containing monster girls and reverse rape will perform well on Dlsite, regardless of its price anyway. Not that I'm complaining, I just almost feel bad for how underpriced that game is.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what!?
This was RB?
really? XD
But it does look like RPG

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is a way to upgrade your spirit pool? maybe i miss an special item?, I have only 200 and is impossible for me to escape from the kitsune boss :mad:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow I bought this game since its so cheap thinking it would be another simple mon girl rpg game but BOY WAS I GLAD I WAS WRONG! The amount and length of content, story,H-scene and even a long epilogue which is totally worth times more than just 108 yen(even better,author also says he might make a sequel if it sells well)

The only sad thing is yeah you kinda need to know japanese language to play without much problem.But if you do understand japanese and like monster girl this is a must buy imo,the price makes it pretty much as steal lol.

It pretty much has the same vibe as monmusu quest with the peace between human and mon girl.

I do not really recommend you to play if you do not know japanese since it would be pretty much like monmusu quest where if you dunno what the enemy is doing or prepping,you are screw

Very long game system explain
-Theres no exp system or anything so the best thing is to avoid encountering at all,you do get money for escaping tho
-Interact the star to save and the blue flame to save(NOT to mistake with other type of flame as they stop you or force you to walk randomly)
-When you do encounter one.the escape system is focus on escaping(逃走) and stamina(気) managing,losing your vigor(精) means game over.
-You need to lose your distance as much as possible(mon girl getting smaller) to fully escape,after losing them,they will become stop and become transparent for a while giving you chance to escape and pass thru
-Another note about stamina is the amount remaining and recovering,the more remaining,the more you recover(休息),try not to let it reach below 50 as it prevent you from using escape and any other skills
-But of course,the enemy will try to close in distance to you as well,here is where the 3 talisman(お札,hence the title) comes in
-Each talisman can seal your enemy movement,(封舌)seals your enemy mouth related movement,(縛手)seals hand related movement,and (固足)seals leg related movement.
-Depends on the enemy and the area where you encounter them,they have diff movesets that will try to prevent you from losing distance such as using mouth talking to mesmerize you,using hand to flip slime at you stopping your foot etc, and you need to use the talisman to seal the part where they use those moves
-Sure you can seal all 3 part,but that cause 150 stamina and worse the enemy has a hidden frustation meter which means being unable to use a certain move for few time,they will get angry and break free of the talisman and unleash powerful moves at you
-Note that even when the enemy close in and grab you,you can still have the chance to shrug them off and escape except if you are mesmerize you are pretty much doom
-Boss fight works a bit diff way since you have to repeatly get away from them a few time,reach long enough distance and the boss will close in and you need to struggle off and repeat to win

Some very long tips
-The key is to seal parts that deal the most dangerous moves and try to escape while managing your stamina(of course the best would be not to touch them)
-Same enemy may need diff strategy(example is the forest fox only need to seal leg,but in the mansion,leg is not going to be the one that you need to seal
-If you are just one escape away and have 50 stamina left,i recommend use recover instead since you are gonna have to deal with others even if you manage to escape from this one since your stamina doesnt fully recover even if you escape
- Items the recover your vigor is a must for box fight as they will force your to lose vigor when close in to grab you before you shrug them off
-At certain save spot,theres some diff color place or a npc that will let you encounter or fight them,you can farm money this way if you really need money(you can instant escape(一発逃走) from all this fights but you wont get money that way),personally I never farm for money even once

That just too many stuff to write lol,I might write strategy for each section monster if enough ppl wanted since its gonna be freaking long

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That just too many stuff to write lol,I might write strategy for each section monster if enough ppl wanted since its gonna be freaking long

Yes, please do it, I mean this is a great game but sometimes very frustrating, for example the kitsune boss, is extremely random for me, sometimes i have good luck to escape from her grab like 2 times but the third time my stamina/spirit is doomed and i fail miserably

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried my best to buy this, but it just wont accept an American card as far as I can tell. Anyone able to upload a copy?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The only worthwhile reason I can see for selling the game at such a low price is to allow it gain popularity and then profit from that momentum to release more games at a higher price.

But an H-RPG with multiple CG containing monster girls and reverse rape will perform well on Dlsite, regardless of its price anyway. Not that I'm complaining, I just almost feel bad for how underpriced that game is.
This is exactly how I feel. They are a new circle, and they probably released this at such a steal to gain some popularity. It's honestly a good strategy, but 108 yen might be a little TOO cheap. It probably worked though, and they will have quite a few people looking forward to their next release, judging by their download counts.

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Additionally, any chance this could be translated at all? Hard to get much out of the game when I can't understand a thing, haha

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now available on English DLSite. I'm gonna go ahead and buy it myself, 'cause this is a damn steal.

Dank_Billy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know one of those translator programs that can sort out the text in this game?

I've bought it aswell, since it's basically a buck, but having the text in english would be so much better.

TIA

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ok I finally got around to playing this and I have some tips
1. take some time in the rest areas and grind for money.
2. if most of the girls are chasing you and one is kinda just standing around doing nothing she's probably just a npc and you should talk to her, she might give you a item or a tip.

3. in the fox banquet hall there is a large map with a where you have maneuver through a ridiculous number of drunk kitsune, in the upper left corner there's a kitsune that will help you bypass that gauntlet for a kiss. this kiss will knock you down to 10 energy and if you talk to here again after she teleports the two of you to the other end of the map she invites you to have some fun with her in bed (while her event this time uses the same cg as the lower rank kitsune it's a unique event) see screenshots

4. the leech girl(Yamachichi I just call her yama-chi for short) and akaname have charge attacks. these attacks while powerful have the drawback of if you seal that part right after they prepare then move they will be stunned for 1 to 3 turns. but in the case of that you are inflected with the goo status you should seal that part immediately.

Yamachichi(paizuri) mouth-effect instance grapple
Yamachichi(paizuri grappled) mouth-effect damage + short stun
Yamachichi(boss) leg-effect temptation(you walk to her for a few turns)
Yamachichi(boss grappled) leg-effect damage + short stun
akaname mouth-effect bound and dragged into grapple
akaname (grappled) mouth-effect permanent stun
bath akaname (grappled) leg-effect permanent stun
staff akaname I think hers was the same as the bath akaname but I'm not sure
akaname(boss) mouth-effect bound and dragged into grapple
akaname (boss grappled) mouth-effect permanent stun

5. while in the no light part of the mines in yama-chi's part of the game you can encounter the kitsune from tip 3 again she offers to show you the path though the maze for a kiss(this one only takes 10 energy so take the deal and write down the path shown) at the end of the maze she'll be waiting for you. here she offers a challenge... she asks 8 questions about the game if you answer wrong she kisses you and drains some energy, you run out of energy and she gets to have her way with you. it's pretty easy quiz if you've been paying attention. the prizes are armor that apply % based damage reduction so I highly you go for it.
see screenshots

This is exactly how I feel. They are a new circle, and they probably released this at such a steal to gain some popularity. It's honestly a good strategy, but 108 yen might be a little TOO cheap. It probably worked though, and they will have quite a few people looking forward to their next release, judging by their download counts.
yeah it's worth like 20x the price

Attachments

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

just letting you guys know they're making a sequel

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

From what I saw on the blog, it's looking promising already.

It was kind of funny to read the Dlsite reviews begging the author to increase the price for such a game because at 108 yen, quite a few people almost chose to ignore the game thinking it was gonna be a crappy rushed game without much content.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, that was fast. I guess this guy really likes making these!

Now if only somebody would translate 'em...

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Damn, that was fast. I guess this guy really likes making these!

Now if only somebody would translate 'em...
yeah they first posted about the sequel over a week ago... I expect good things.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the half bump but
how do you get rid of the "bubble" debuff from the leech boss? It makes it impossible to counter their charged attack because of the order of attack changing. Seems like a really cheap insta-kill mechanic with those 2 moves as a combo. Also, what do the green potions do except for give a tiny bit of "mana" back?