What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ミルフイ油 / Mille-huile] プリリメアII~シュガーホリックの少女達~ / Préliminaires 2 - Sugarholic Girls (RJ372504)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A RPGMMV BF(sex-battle) RPG with male MC. The fifth game from Milhui Oil and the second game in the series. A pretty simple game with original quirks you'll need to get used to, similar to and a cut above.
Milhui Oil's Ci-en:
Milhui Oil's DLsite works:

Errata: this circle is unrelated to the homonymous . I apologize for any confusion I caused.

Gameplay/story:
An RPG where Louis (from the first opus) goes through randomly generated dungeon floors, fighting various succubi on the way.
Fights exclusively use sex moves in 1 vs 1 battles, the winner is the one making the other party climax.
Story-wise, Louis was sent into someone's dream to solve RL issues. But we're just here for the girls anyway.

Controls
←→↑↓ move/select
Z/Enter/Space OK/confirm
X/numpad 0 cancel
SHIFT Autorun/autobattle
A Open menu (sic)
E End turn
F4 fullscreen/windowed
F5 Reset
Game saves automatically after each floor. You get to choose the slot at the beginning of a run.

Quirks:
Gameover is permanent in the 1st dungeon. Avoiding most fights is recommended until you beat the first Boss.
Louis resets to level 1 after each run (aborted or gameover). So you can freely re-spec.
Louis loses his items in case of a gameover. He'll still get back the ones sent to the dumproom.
The statue stores 'prayer energy' from Succubi's max satisfaction %, so you get an increasing starting boost.
WEIGHT defines how many AP(action points) you get each turn. Item management is vital (using or synthetizing to lessen the weight. Hachimakis can be synthetized too. Items can be dumped through the chute/clown, and synthetized together after the run)
Simultaneous climax requires insert. You get an XP bonus, but still lose 1 LP(life point) in the process, so it's game over if you only had 1 LP left.
Getting 200% pleasure will most often require a good AP potion or two.
You'll encounter a few NPCs who can help out (clown stores items, nun heals LPs...)
When you empty 1 of the 4 Succubus' resistance bars, that seals the respective move.
Every Succubus has different moves for each of her body parts; they're not the same on each succubus.

DLsite tags: Succubi, Sex Devils, Muchimuchi(plump. Which explains the artstyle). They say it take 4-6 hours to complete the game.
Content: BF, Sex Fight, Roguelite, Straight, Half-nude hairband-wearing male MC.
There's 11 different enemies, all with their battle sprite and its insert variation. No animation (to speak of).

This one cannnot do without the cyan prefix: too many mentions of "small". About half are pudgy little things, with the girls being "sugarphiliac girls" and all; proportions are still very well drawn, and very much adult-like, despite the biased wording. But a good chance for you if you intended to work on your Confiseries vocabulary to impress your female sweet-toothed friends.

Romanisation Notes / titbits:
Mille-feuille is a French pastry. Very rich, hard to pronounce and a nightmare to make. Don't. Even. Try.
Mille-feuille is also another dev. Who deprived Milhui Oil from a good joke, despite going with the pastry theme 🙈
Préliminaires means foreplay (in context). Also a mouthful in various ways. But do try. Sometimes.
Most girls have French or Japanese confectionery names; they roll off the tongue just fine.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dang, got excited that Mille-Feuille made a new game.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Game looks neat, this isn't Mille-Feuille, though, this is "Mille-huile"
I'm glad someone asked!
Well, I'm only 97% confident. I happened to have kept a fun link in stock; the others were easy to find.

ミルフイ油 :Mi-lu-fu-i-yu ( can even pronounce it for you. I wouldn't trust it for French tho)

How to pronounce mille-feuille:
(both orthographs might be accepted, I'm not too sure. They're homophones anyway.
Yup, looks like it: )

How to prounce the damn French -heu like a French (best tutorial ever!):

There you have the fu-i-yu (and why the イ is there), œil pour œil!

If I may: only, ever watch cooking shows in the NATIVE language of the dish. Or they'll spoil both the dish AND the names.
Like, learn fish&chips from the Brits. I mean, that's the only British edible dish which ain't Indian; of course they'd do it right!
Also remember to divide every oil measure to 1/4-1/3 if you ever watch a Spanish channel. Friendly advice.

Feel free to ask them directly on their Ci-en. TBH it only dawned upon me when they used that pastry theme for this game, but I'm sure!
The Japanese (and Russians for similar reasons) are leagues better than the English when it comes to pronouncing French.
(the Froggies suck at pronouncing English, so it's all fair!)
That was fun xD (if totally off-topic). Gotta love learning and discussing foreign cooking, women and languages.

To be frank, the game's not AA+, but it's real BF and they're improving - technically and artistically. If they keep up, and make larger projects, this dev will make really good stuff.
Though, it's a bit of a pity their writer insists so much on small this, small that; it's kinda inconsistent with half the girls being chubby (in right places), and all girls clearly having grown-up limbs. The 1st game had a more mature, consistent feel to it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm glad someone asked!
Well, I'm only 97% confident. I happened to have kept a fun link in stock; the others were easy to find.

ミルフイ油 :Mi-lu-fu-i-yu ( can even pronounce it for you. I wouldn't trust it for French tho)

How to pronounce mille-feuille:
(both orthographs might be accepted, I'm not too sure. They're homophones anyway.
Yup, looks like it: )

How to prounce the damn French -heu like a French (best tutorial ever!):

There you have the fu-i-yu (and why the イ is there), œil pour œil!

If I may: only, ever watch cooking shows in the NATIVE language of the dish. Or they'll spoil both the dish AND the names.
Like, learn fish&chips from the Brits. I mean, that's the only British edible dish which ain't Indian; of course they'd do it right!
Also remember to divide every oil measure to 1/4-1/3 if you ever watch a Spanish channel. Friendly advice.

Feel free to ask them directly on their Ci-en. TBH it only dawned upon me when they used that pastry theme for this game, but I'm sure!
The Japanese (and Russians for similar reasons) are leagues better than the English when it comes to pronouncing French.
(the Froggies suck at pronouncing English, so it's all fair!)
That was fun xD (if totally off-topic). Gotta love learning and discussing foreign cooking, women and languages.

To be frank, the game's not AA+, but it's real BF and they're improving - technically and artistically. If they keep up, and make larger projects, this dev will make really good stuff.
Though, it's a bit of a pity their writer insists so much on small this, small that; it's kinda inconsistent with half the girls being chubby (in right places), and all girls clearly having grown-up limbs. The 1st game had a more mature, consistent feel to it.
Dlsite's english option lists the dev as Mille-huile so I changed it to that.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Now I'm confused as well. Are you saying that this group ( ) is the same as the group ?

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No I'm saying DLsite English team are idiots. And that the two circles are homophones.

Well, I didn't know about ミルフィーユ to be fair.
OK, the other circle full name is ぷちミルフィーユ. Petit(small) millefeuille.
I'm a bit miffed about this but I understand there's a need to distinguish the two circles, and the other one is older :(

edit2: you were right and I was wrong. From their ci-en:
<title>Milhui Oil Profile-Ci-en</title>
Consider my request null and void. My apologies. So it's "Milhui Oil" according to the dev themselves.
By the way: Sorry about that, @Cupio. I didn't know the other dev. They don't look like they'd give me diabete, though 😅

edit3: what a waste of a good joke! I'm really miffed! 💢 Damn you, DLsite gerontocracy! <half-kidding>

Last edited: