What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ みるきーうぇい] 彼女が奴隷になった理由-女盗賊シルフィと眠らない島 / Reason Why She Became a Slave (RJ236799)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dlsite Main Preview Image:
Description of Gameplay:
Combat is an ARPG system where you walk into enemies to defeat them. Bosses play out in turn based battles. You can buy magical skills which are used in the boss battles but also have field uses. NPCs give out quests and their are lewd job events everywhere. There is a costume system and certain NPCs have yellow markers indicating they require a certain costume. There are no game overs due to combat except for like one case I've found. There are bad ends which boot you out to the main menu so save often. And there is an in game time system where NPCs seem to have mini schedules.

Controls: Standard RPGM
Arrow keys: Movement
Z: Confirm
X: Menu/Cancel
Shift: Hide Box (Speeds up Sleep in Inns)
Ctrl: Speeds up Text
S/ S + D: Speeds up time in dungeons.
A: Sometimes used, Game will tell you.

Description of story:
You play as a thief who steals to help fund a good life for her and her sister. Her name is Sylphy. She travels to a far off land due to tips of a treasure which will be poorly guarded. It is revealed that the treasure she seeked was sealing away a female demon. She is placed into the kingdom's slave system until she can pay off her debt or defeat the demoness. Explore the land, help the people get lewded a lot and even see the lives of other slaves in a similar predicament.

DL site tags:
Exposed slave shame / shame hypnosis cosplay

Last edited:

TuTTuru

Reputation score
the game also lets you skip time in dungeons with S and S+D.

easy85

Reputation score
Events are pain to unlock because there are many conditions and you are limited by time. Worst combination in a h-rpg ever :(
On top of that, h-events require hitpoints so you have to spend money on a lot of potions so you don't consume time by sleeping too much. So far, I failed the game twice by doing mostly h-stuff. I managed to get 41/50 supporters (for the ritual to seal the demon). Now I'll try to play it "properly" but I don't know how I will manage to raise h-stats enough to unlock events outside the city, port and slums. It took me 3 days to make the heroine super lewd by repeating events, spending money on potions and "eros points" for "lewd passives"...

Thankfully, you can unlock the gallery after finishing the game once so it's better to play it for the win. It sucks that focusing on corruption makes you fail and sends you back to the title screen.
Another example of "great" design is when you costumes get more lewd with each stage of an event... and then you can't wear them because your "exhibition" stat is too low.

Pretty good game overall with all the systems, mini-games, etc. Too bad it's bad for fap because unlocking stuff is a chore and it's time-limited.

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yea, the time limit is strangling. I think I just failed my first playthrough as well. The game has so much content though. So I don't exactly know where It would fall if I were to rate it.

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
there is a secret boss where if you defeat him, he give you a choice of 3 blessing, i cant remember the 1st choice but the 2nd choice is slow down the rate that time pass

night36

Reputation score
anyone willing to share their save?
i tried going 3 times already from the start until the final battle with the demon girl and yet failed all 3 attempts

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
well once you finish the game you can unlock the gallery in newgame+ so

TuTTuru

Reputation score
this game was so complicated and I was just roaming around the town for like a whole hour to check if I missed anything... but eh.. I could not understand a thing T_T

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is a 100% gallery save with some wonky cheating here and there.
Just the save file wont work, you'll probably need to include the global/common files in the save folder.

That being said, thanks for uploading, since apparently you need ver1.04 to be able to do newgame+ from the normal end.

Dragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know how to get past this guy?

A full save would suffice as well :)

DankUta

Reputation score
Go to the mayor in that city and do his deeds, he'll give u a costume which lets you go past that guy

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
can i ask is there a patch or do i need to download the whole game again?

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how to get into the slums? I can't seem to find the trigger.

DankUta

Reputation score
Keep spamming events until all your H Levels are maxed out

easy85

Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how to get into the slums? I can't seem to find the trigger.
Keep spamming events until all your H Levels are maxed out
You have to accumulate total of 1000 "h-stats" which you get for sexual activities. You can seem them at pause screen ("x"). Example:

Spamming events is not optimal, because they consume HP and you can't waste time by sleeping. You have to find events that pay you enough gold to buy potions so you don't have to sleep. Since potions restore % HP, it's a good idea to do some HP training in town. Maybe even visit a few dungeon to gain some levels. You will get some h-stats too by doing training too since it's a h-event.

First of all, visit a guy in north-west corner of the town after doing one event from a "scientist" guy that explains what you have to do to seal the demon (first guy you have to visit after they let you out from prison). He has an exhibitionist event that grants you nice amount of "eros points" (which you spend on passive skills) for "breast exposure" mini-game. Do it as many times as you can since it's "free" (no time or HP consumption) then start doing HP training and event from sciencist (it gives you gold for potions and doesn't cost that much HP) while getting more ecchi passives - they inscrease the amount of eros points and gold from events, and open more activities.
But remember that by repeating events you don't get more "followers" so it will be harder to complete the game.

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ver1.05

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full save with almost all the costumes unlocked. The only one missing should be the one from the slums, but I have no idea how to get in there.

There's an NPC mentioning some ring in the accessory shop that should lead to the unlock, but I cant find the NPC to follow up with.

Attachments

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...a dumb question: is there some way to weaken the final boss, cause even after repairing the sword, it having over 5 times HP of the previous one is nuts ?

easy85

Reputation score
Full save with almost all the costumes unlocked. The only one missing should be the one from the slums, but I have no idea how to get in there.

There's an NPC mentioning some ring in the accessory shop that should lead to the unlock, but I cant find the NPC to follow up with.
I explained it 2 posts above yours... You need a total of 1000 "h status", then the guard will let you in.
The ring mentioned by NPC - you get it from a guy in slums. It increases your "eros points" gain (points you spend on passives/skills/traits).