What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みるくせ~き / Milk Seeki] Elena Quest ~Migrant Maiden~ / エレナクエスト~出稼ぎ乙女の冒険RPG~ (RE163765, RJ163765)

Venik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: エレナクエスト~出稼ぎ乙女の冒険RPG~/Elena Quest ~ migrant maiden adventure RPG

Did a quick skim of the thread and didn't see anyone say they're doing a partial yet.
So I'm going to start on one, PM me if I missed it somewhere. Either way it should be done in a few days.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did a quick skim of the thread and didn't see anyone say they're doing a partial yet.
So I'm going to start on one, PM me if I missed it somewhere. Either way it should be done in a few days.
I thought one of the translators said he was doing one, but I probably confused it with another game. He should've been done by now anyway.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

YES NEW VERSION!!! HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE!!!

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok.

Version 1.03

thanks for the link troufas :D

not sure if some 1 is doing it or not venik but would be good to see a translation ... anyways are u doing a full or partial .. ??

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if i guess the grammer correct it is just the partial :) but i let myself surprise happily :)

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if i guess the grammer correct it is just the partial :) but i let myself surprise happily :)
yup me too :p thats why i asked him is he gonna do a partial or else full :D

Kitin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cant get past bridge, where do ifind thingsto make bunny girl?

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cant get past bridge, where do ifind thingsto make bunny girl?

to get past the bridge u need to beat that 2/3 boss monster not sure which 1 but go that place where u take the order to kill those monsters and check again ok

Venik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the link troufas :D

not sure if some 1 is doing it or not venik but would be good to see a translation ... anyways are u doing a full or partial .. ??
It will be a partial translation.

I've tried doing a full translation once failed for essentially two reasons. After I finished the game interest waned, and I wasn't really satisfied with the quality of the translation. I work almost entirely off machine translations and educated guess work which is awful for translation quality in more involved scenes, especially characters with verbal ticks and slurring. Also, while some games have decent writing in sex scenes with internal dialogue the one I was working was mostly just moan noises which is super boring and repetitive to do.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've tried doing a full translation once failed for essentially two reasons. After I finished the game interest waned, and I wasn't really satisfied with the quality of the translation. I work almost entirely off machine translations and educated guess work which is awful for translation quality in more involved scenes, especially characters with verbal ticks and slurring. Also, while some games have decent writing in sex scenes with internal dialogue the one I was working was mostly just moan noises which is super boring and repetitive to do.
aahhhh no worries sir what ur doing is great too the partial thing works good enough too :D atleast will not have to wander off blindly into stuff ;) well if u could plz a request just try to add the events talks and all in ur partial if u could too venik :D

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yo its you the TWA GOD WITH THAT PARTIAL!!!

your work with TWA was amazing, but sad to hear that you are droping it, but no problem, the game was quite good, even i was like the only one really enjoyed it

Apathetic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks in advance for your work!

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don''t give up man, one day with some better understanding of Japanese you will do them full translations, haha ;). I believe in you! ++Yeah I partially work off of machine translations too at least for the more complex words, and sometimes stuff is hard to grasp, like urethra insertions/labor pains and specialties while birthing, + the whole shame thing and lastly the japanese like to use the word squid in funny ways, meaning there can be squid like shapes...or cum smelling like squid...whole varieties of squid where you have to figure out what they actually mean in the context you are momentarily working on...Been working on this zombie/loli orgy scene for days now, still can't finish it, but that's mostly cause it's a bit cruel for me, hehe, not 'cause I can't read it, sometimes I just can't believe the stuff I read... :eek:

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And version 1.04 is out... Just when a kind soul has just posted 1.03 :(

-不具合修正- ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ありません。
ver1.04 -10/26 差替完了
・モリスの丘(樹木がある場所)で意図しないカ所が通行可能になっている不具合を修正。
・ブロー変身後の行動パターンと技の強さを修正。

Translation from google translate:

- Bug fix - Sorry for the inconvenience.
ver1.04 -10/26 replacement completed
Fixed a bug that unintended locations is in passable in Morris Hill (where there are trees).
· Fixed a behavior pattern and strength of the technique after blow makeover.

Guess you guys better wait for the partial before they fix the tons of bugs present on the release

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads up, downloading new version, will reup when I can.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ver1.04 -10/26 差替完了
・ブロー変身後の行動パターンと技の強さを修正。

Fixed a bug that unintended locations is in passable in Morris Hill (where there are trees).

Guess you guys better wait for the partial before they fix the tons of bugs present on the release

dayum this guy is gone crazy on bug fixes :confused: he needs to get it straighten up soon :eek:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ver1.04 -10/26 差替完了
・ブロー変身後の行動パターンと技の強さを修正。

Translation not from Google translate and having finished the game:

Bug in which areas not traversable in Morris Hill (place with lots of trees) could be accessed now fixed.
Modified behaviour pattern and strength of special moves for Blow's power-up form.

Just two bugs, neither of which are especially game-breaking. Homebrew translators can continue with their work since they are no changes to dialog scripts.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Translation not from Google translate and having finished the game:

Bug in which areas not traversable in Morris Hill (place with lots of trees) could be accessed now fixed.
Modified behaviour pattern and strength of special moves for Blow's power-up form.

Just two bugs, neither of which are especially game-breaking. Homebrew translators can continue with their work since they are no changes to dialog scripts.
tho still i am guessing not worth to download the new version coz i did download 1.03 last night damn :(

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This game was so hawt... that option to change the skin colour of the girl was just what I needed to hit the right spot.
That tender tanned chocolate curvy body *Mind afloats away, while drooling*
Ahem! It's always a pleasure to play this circle's games. I look foward to their next work :)