What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みるくせ~き / Milk Seeki] ハンタークエスト~アイナの奮闘物語RPG~ / Hunter Quest ~Aina's Arduous Tale~ (RE131569, RJ131569)

Re: [RJ131569]Hunter Quest ~Aina's Fighting Story RPG~(own bought)

Does anybody have a save file for this? :eek:

Yes, savegame.... Any1?

Anyone still got a working link for this game?

sent you a whisper

Can I get that link too please. :)

So can't you really use your home bed to recover hp/np? Do you always need the inn and watch that scene repeatedly?

So can't you really use your home bed to recover hp/np? Do you always need the inn and watch that scene repeatedly?

If you talk to the Innkeeper's wife, you shouldn't get a scene. But yes, the original dev didn't enable the bed. I ended up not changing that, even though I thought it was dumb. My plan had been to make staying in the Inn give you some kind of buff to warrant actually using the Inn, while your bed simply recovered hp/mp.

I'd also note that I think every area has recovery stones (those big white tombstones), so you don't even really need to use the Inn.

awesome game!;) and awesome translation YummyTiger:D:D

Does anyone have a valid link for this please?

Many thanks in advance.

:cool:

Thoughts
Pros
Cg art looks good

Max level is 30

you can clear the game without seeing a sex scene

Cons
the battles were boring and i really wish there was a repel to make them run away instead of bother you.

i never found the tomb of Benjamin it was hidden too well.

it was really stupid that you could not rest at your house or the guild.

the grammar needs work. some mistakes,cut off text and untranslated parts.

Thoughts
the grammar needs work. some mistakes,cut off text and untranslated parts.

Feel free to list any grammar mistakes. I came across no cut off text during my testing. As for untranslated parts, if you are referring to when you change clothing, I ignored some of those translations, because the dev put a unique event in every single map. Since it had zero relevance to anything, I got tired of translating it. Beyond that, what was untranslated?

Also, I actually tried to make it a little easier to find the tomb of Benjamin, as it was ridiculously hard originally. I added a little blurb when you walk over the tomb.

Hmm, it's odd. The quote above from Sorter (who claims to have a link in his sig) doesn't even link to a comment from that person, but to a comment from someone called Sev who has no sig at all.

How did that happen?

Hmm, it's odd. The quote above from Sorter [...]
Which doesn't exist anymore either. Seems like someone necro'd a bunch of old threads asking for links and got hit with a ban hammer. There's also another old thread last bumped by "vino", whose post doesn't exist anymore, and neither does his profile.

If anyone missed it, this also got an official translation .

If anyone missed it, this also got an official translation .
Cool Thank you for the Information, I didn´t noticed that! Then I can play this game now again too. :D

Is there where you can download the original official translation?

Where is the tomb of Benjamin, or the last Benjamin Sword. I have the four swords and the will, can't understand the riddle. The guy in the cemetery says that if you walk past the tomb with one of the sword it will appear (should I walk everywhere with a Benjamin sword equipped, or not equipped).

Also, I'm guessing that the password for the "宝箱" file is the last sword, correct me if I'm wrong.

Back