What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

bobjoebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy

The gamepad controls seem to vary quite a bit between xinput and directinput, with I think dinput mapping aim/run to L/R2 instead of start/select.

Attached is a save which should have all gallery-able entries unlocked, as putting more 1's into the save file crashes the game upon selecting the entry in the gallery. If anyone has more animations unlocked I'd be interested in the save.
This has a bunch of gallery unlocks for enemies not available in the demo, nice work.

But it's missing 2 of the trap style enemies - the worm enemy that pops out of the ground on you, and the other worm that pops out if you get stunned by the steam vents where you fight the plant girl. I'm assuming these just don't have gallery implementation if save editing didn't unlock them.

OP
Superadrian

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If google translate is to be trusted, only thing left is the arrangement of retailers and mosaics and it'll be released. In the meantime, he made another girl which, if it's not included in the deadline due to being a standing sprite alone for now, will be patched later on.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If google translate is to be trusted, only thing left is the arrangement of retailers and mosaics and it'll be released. In the meantime, he made another girl which, if it's not included in the deadline due to being a standing sprite alone for now, will be patched later on.

can't wait for the full game.

Xono

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty generous demo, quite a few nice animations.
Despite the somewhat wonky controls, I'm definitely looking forward to the full game aswell.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Dunno what the problem with the controls is, you can remap them you know. I found them pretty comfortable once I set it up properly.
Someone already posted a translation of the mapping-menu so its pretty easy to do too

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Somehow in the menu where I SUPPOSE is the gallery, the game freezes (bunch of feathers)

EDIT:
NVM Found out how it works

kittenzoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somehow in the menu where I SUPPOSE is the gallery, the game freezes (bunch of feathers)

EDIT:
NVM Found out how it works
Can you explain? I've been struggling with it as well.

OP
Superadrian

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Something something update

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like a platformer with sprite sex. So far there is only a trial and it's not on dlsite yet, though the creator plans on having it there.

Contains futanari in the form of most if not all humanoid enemies as far as I've gotten through the trial. There are other non-humanoid enemies, too.

Issues:
-At the start of the game, and after you get sent to the main menu should you lose, the game doesn't seem to recognize any input until you press backspace. Appears to be a toggleable function for gamepad though its default state isn't keyboard input.
-In the options menu (the floating crystal next to the giant crystal formation that saves and heals), the third option leaves you stuck with no other option than to quit the game. Not even pressing backspace allows you to do anything, as no key seems to do anything. Whether it's a bug or I'm missing something and it's working as intended, I don't know.

Controls:
A - Select
Arrow keys - movement
X - Melee attack
C - Ready gun
C + arrow keys - Aim gun
C + X - Shoot; reloads if empty
C + V - Manually reloads
V - Roll
S - Jump, double jump; Cancel/Back in menus
Down + C - Zoom out (not enough to do much most of the time)

Personally it get really tedious after a while, with the save points being set apart a little too much along with losing sending you to said save points instead of the screen you were at, added with the low level of zoom sending you into danger unless you memorize the entire map which is not only pretty big but also has multiple screens. Haven't gotten past the forest section where you fight the harpy, though I'm unsure if that's where the trial ends.
Liking the look of this one. However, I find the animation to slow and a the controls need a mapping option.

Last edited:

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game is up on dlsite, waiting on approval ..1~2 days probably until release!

OP
Superadrian

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is up on dlsite, waiting on approval ..1~2 days probably until release!
I'll update the first post when it's out.

Luciodark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The gamepad controls seem to vary quite a bit between xinput and directinput, with I think dinput mapping aim/run to L/R2 instead of start/select.

Attached is a save which should have all gallery-able entries unlocked, as putting more 1's into the save file crashes the game upon selecting the entry in the gallery. If anyone has more animations unlocked I'd be interested in the save.
How is this save supposed to work? The save is a .win and the attached file is a .bin

I'm not very computer savvy, but I can't figure it out.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the release date supposed to be the 9th? Maybe I'm reading that wrong and it's a date for something else.

OP
Superadrian

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New pixiv animation

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

awesome this games animations were amazing. still hate those controls tho.