What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape

So what does the new update actually do? I've been playing it and haven't found anything yet.

Btw where in the world is the save file?
Unique dialogue for interactions with wolves and slimes.

Also, one of the wolf animations was changed.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

its quite sad but instead of progressing this guy its just regressing - remaking and remaking and remaking the first 4 steps he had done for years already

i remember 2 or more years ago when i first played mitsuko frst demo and i was wow i would like to play this game in the next months that normal for a release even for a lone game maker yet since the very first demo no new stuff same maps just a little more cuter less enemies since tentacle its not there anymore and slime its more bugged than $·!"·
weapons system golem wolf and horse didnt change anything

practically the only thing he has done so far its only making the game instead of direct advance to a castlevania free roam style only, i wont say its bad and i am going to be waiting for this for some time more. but il will say this anyway this game should have been released 2 years ago or more since at this point games of this kind dont attract much anymore since 1 or 2 are appearing each month now unlike before that 1 on 6 months ppl bought it at an insane rate

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

its quite sad but instead of progressing this guy its just regressing - remaking and remaking and remaking the first 4 steps he had done for years already

i remember 2 or more years ago when i first played mitsuko frst demo and i was wow i would like to play this game in the next months that normal for a release even for a lone game maker yet since the very first demo no new stuff same maps just a little more cuter less enemies since tentacle its not there anymore and slime its more bugged than $·!"·

practically the only thing he has done so far its only making the game instead of direct advance to a castlevania free roam style only, i wont say its bad and i am going to be waiting for this for some time more. but il will say this anyway this game should have been released 2 years ago or more since at this point games of this kind dont attract much anymore since 1 or 2 are appearing each month now unlike before that 1 on 6 months ppl bought it at an insane rate
what version had a tentacle?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what version had a tentacle?
It was an earlier demo, that floating orb with an eye (That hentai MUGEN character kukorosuke or something usually using tentacles as attack)

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually forgot all about this game.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How the hell do you actually start the game? I can't get past the main menu. WTF?

guitardemonxx

Reputation score

I'm not sure why, but with the new version I can't even get past the difficulty screen. I've deleted my saves 4 times now, the game continues to create them as soon as I re-start it. There are no old saves from any other version in the macromedia folders.
I'll repeat that again so people don't get confused.
There are NO old saves in the folders where the game saves to.
I'm not sure what the issue is, but there are also multiple comments on his blog stating the same issue. It doesn't seem as though he's addressed them yet, so I'm hoping someone here can help, thank you!

Tomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't even get past the difficulty screen.....
Yes, had the same issue. I managed to get past the difficulty screen by simply
not pushing anything until the menu appeared. Went straight to New game -> Normal (Both Easy and Hard has never worked before).

Alternatively, change keybindings and disconnect Gamepad.

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Soooo....is it safe to say...the game is officially broken? Because I am seeing a lot of problems on this thread already lol

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Soooo....is it safe to say...the game is officially broken? Because I am seeing a lot of problems on this thread already lol
It's just a short demo, but yes, it's safe to play.

The problem peoples are talking about came from the save from older version interfering with the new version. You just have to delete the old save before starting the new version to avoid trouble.

All the other little aren't really a problem, just a bit anoying.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He's been working on this for a while. I'm surprised things like Futa and such hasn't come into the lines.
It's nice, I just don't want to have to keep starting over. I'd wait a few more months and just cash in on the gallery.

Augustus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does someone know how to play this game on a mac?

Ins't it made with Flash, why there is only a .exe instead of a swf?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Step 1: Throw Mac into dumpster
Step 2: Buy a real computer
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Fap!

Augustus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do own a PC :( Much better than the Mac in fact.

But the PC is still under construction, on the top of a workbench, not a good place to fap :p

So I hoped to play some SWF games on the Mac, but for some reason this game doesn't have a SWF version o_O (meanwhile some RPG Maker games have Mac Version! Kudos to Renryuu: Ascension!)

Status
Not open for further replies.