What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ mizumochi ] [ みずもち ] Trap Drop / トラップドロップ RE186123 RJ186123

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: トラップドロップ

Can someone re-up this? the links are dead.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i found a working torrent link :

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I honestly say that I'm kinda hoping more games like this one come out. I love monster chasing and trap h games :3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone still have links to this?

uiso

Reputation score
Thread is dead but I'm hoping someone can help me. When I try to open the game I get this error. I'm pretty sure that its my computer not translating a file correctly to japanese text but I don't know which one. I tried to write down the same character names with the demo version since it gets the same error but it didn't work. don't know if I'm trying to fix the name on the wrong file or if I'm choosing the wrong characters and its kinda hard to see exactly whats in that error box.

Attachments

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Thread is dead but I'm hoping someone can help me. When I try to open the game I get this error. I'm pretty sure that its my computer not translating a file correctly to japanese text but I don't know which one. I tried to write down the same character names with the demo version since it gets the same error but it didn't work. don't know if I'm trying to fix the name on the wrong file or if I'm choosing the wrong characters and its kinda hard to see exactly whats in that error box.
Did you try to play it with japanese settings?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
One of the BGMs with that title is either missing or renamed in some way.

Have you tried extracting the zip file under JP locale?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The gibberish at the top of the error window mean that the japanese name got corrupted.
So here you got a few option.
A) start anew - re unpack / download. But use japanese local setting or emulating tool to get japanese name in the unpacked file. (you can also force - recent - winrar version to use jap setting : in winrar => option => name encoding => japanese).
You should get all the game file with the proper japanese name.

B) rename the file one by one. Get the missing name by using ctrl+c with the error pop up selected. Open word. Ctrl+v. Voila, you got the error text inside word, where you can select and copy the missing file name.

PS : do note that this game require the maker engine RTP to work, you may want to check you have it installed.

uiso

Reputation score
The JP local didn't work. The names still keep corrupting but the copy paste method works but will be very time consuming.

Bryanis

Reputation score
The JP local didn't work. The names still keep corrupting but the copy paste method works but will be very time consuming.
Japanese local setting should work. You just need to reboot the PC.

The only case it won't work is if you're getting the game from a shared link, it may be that the uploader upload corrupted file name.
Try getting the game from somewhere else. Better, get the dlsite trial and grap the sound / music files from there.

Ho, and if it's RTP file, then the same could have happen when installing it (ie : uninstall and re install using japanese local setting)

cell943

Reputation score
Instead of doing all that, just install Locale Emulator. Super, super handy piece of software.

zipetya

Reputation score
Instead of doing all that, just install Locale Emulator. Super, super handy piece of software.
That's not gonna help him too much if his problems stem from not having extracted the .zip file correctly, though, methinks...

So, long story short: if you got the game as a .zip file, extract it in Japanese locale or else the filenames get effed up. OR you are missing the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP (run-time-package), which you need installed to run most of the games which use the VX Ace game engine.

You can also try downloading the trial from DLsite, and extracting the 'Audio' folder from the trial's .zip file. In. Japanese. Locale. (which you can most easily achieve by changing locale to Japanese (needs a restart) OR using WinRAR with the right settings OR using sjisunzip OR using 'Locale Emulator' to run 7zip in Japanese emulated locale and extracting the .zip file with that, if you don't want to change locale for some reason)

banana|split

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I got excited seeing posts here. I thought they were maybe making another game.

TeamH Games

Reputation score
i have a torrent

Edit - I looked at this one and yeah its the edited version sorry about that.

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
Not sure if this is a special version, but starting a new game takes me immediately to the debug room/gallery, rather than actually playing the game.

TeamH Games

Reputation score
Not sure if this is a special version, but starting a new game takes me immediately to the debug room/gallery, rather than actually playing the game.
it's not suppose to do that, i guess i will have to fix it.