What's new

ACT [ MKBN2] エア[S]イド (RJ202124)

krayler

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, I loved this, it really captures the metroid feel, even though there's not much H content.
I got all the achievements. Apart from the naked mode unlocked by finishing the game in under hour, the other ones don't seem to unlock anything, you just get some animations of her on the title screen.

Also, the developer released a walkthrough in his website, it explains some mechanics and how to get the achievements. There's also a map showing the location of all the items and how to get them.
Here is the link:
mkbn.nigamushi.net/game_asi_100.html

Last edited:

Archermog

Lurker
Reputation score

Save with nude

Last edited:

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Save with nude
Not sure if I am not putting the com file in the wrong place, if I have an outdated version, (The July 2017 version from Nyaa) or if I have to do something else to get nude mode to work?

Archermog

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if I am not putting the com file in the wrong place, if I have an outdated version, (The July 2017 version from Nyaa) or if I have to do something else to get nude mode to work?
Tried the one in nyaa and copy pasted my com there, but the achievement window isn't there so its probably outdated.

Go nuts

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I use the speed up? I charge up the bar, the ( D ) is glowing, but what do I press to have her speed up?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Beat the game under an hour for naked mode?
Come on
Just gimme that save file
You know how it is

jimkage

Reputation score
Do not beg for links. Official warning.
Nyaa torrent for this one is dead, does anyone care to share theirs ? pm me.

shittyguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there a map editor for this? because i would like to see what i can do.

Zephyer Hellblaze

Reputation score
So I don't like to come out of lurking or necropost, but I'm curious to know, has anyone gotten the 100% items in one hour? I haven't been able to achieve that no matter what as it's always off by a bit.