What's new

ACT [ MKBN2] エア[S]イド (RJ202124)

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] エアイド

Are those complete saves?
I only linked to userposts that have a savefile attached. Please read the linked posts to find out the details about the save, or ask the users who shared them here.

*updated download post with new savefiles and map*

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

One question, how are you guys checking the percentage of the game? I don't know my percent.
As far as I know, you only get the percentage after defeating the final boss and watching the...erm...epilogue? xD

Got up to 86% on my own, but had enough, sincerely.
...I knew that little ledge in the top-left corner of what you guys call K-23 (I didn't dl the map) was there for a reason, damn! Never managed to get a wasp where I needed him. Even tried "Run-charging through the air" all the way from the top-right door, but to no avail, nonetheless.

Only one unacquired power-up I missed according to my map is a grenade-up in the big lava room in the bottom-right. Though I suspect there is an area further to the right there -there is a door- which I wasn't able to access, no matter how I tried. (and there is a suspiciously big empty space there on the map)

Anyway, I got 4 beam weapon, 3 melee and 9 misc. upgrades (including 'Megane'). Did I miss any equipment upgrades?

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I know, there are 4 Beam, 4 Melee and 10 Misc., so you are missing 1 of Melee and from Misc. as well.

For that little ledge on top left, I used the bottom left exit to re-spawn the positions of the wasps. If you climb up fast enough from the bottom left upwards, she will pass a wasp that's flying towards left. As soon as it finishing flying towards the left wall, it'll u-turn and fly to the right with a little higher altitude.

I don't think anyone is missing much. There doesn't seem to be anything up there so I don't know why the developer made that ledge there.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the double-post. I just cleared the game and it says 100% completion, so I'll attach my save here in case anyone wants it.
So does the game give you anything for 100% or does it simply cop out like this dev is known for doing?

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
MAP:

:cool:For those that do not have Excel... XD:cool:

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does the game give you anything for 100% or does it simply cop out like this dev is known for doing?
You don't get anything from 100% completion. I have 3 CGs unlocked, but I have read that there were 4 CGs. Can anyone confirm this?

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

You don't get anything from 100% completion. I have 3 CGs unlocked, but I have read that there were 4 CGs. Can anyone confirm this?
There are 5 CGs; when you defeat the final boss, all CGs are unlocked in the gallery.
However, I think you then have to start/continue a file and save before closing the game in order for them to stay unlocked.
The file "com" records whether the gallery is unlocked, as well as which CGs are unloccked.

---

Also, here is the completed map, with the item locations provided by Oreno added.
I also had to fix the column labels and add a row label, as when I created it I didn't know about the leftmost and bottom-most areas. (Also, W was missing for some reason).

Attachments

zipetya

Reputation score

As far as I know, there are 4 Beam, 4 Melee and 10 Misc., so you are missing 1 of Melee and from Misc. as well.[...]
Thanks! Using your savefile and the map it provided, I -against my better judgement lol- went about and got the remaining 7 ugrades. The amount of frustration that bottom-right area gave me...
No words. (I think I may be M a little bit xD)

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks! Using your savefile and the map it provided, I -against my better judgement lol- went about and got the remaining 7 ugrades. The amount of frustration that bottom-right area gave me...
No words. (I think I may be M a little bit xD)
How do you get through that bottom-right area?

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score

^ Oh man. You are in for a treat.
Gotta speed up on the top-left ledge (near the doors), going right, saving the speed up (glow), jump down, head to the ball-morphed bombable tile on the far left (gotta morph of course), lay bomb, morph back, turn right wait 2-2,5 seconds for the chain reaction of the blowing-up tiles to clear where they need to clear -you still have a VERY little saved up glow), charge to the right, charge through walls, on the other side YOU HAVE TO SAVE UP the speed force again (yeah, I didn't know either lol), go down, go right, -you still have to be glowing by the way- grenade-destroyable 3 tiles in front of chargeable 3 tiles to the right, so destroy them with grenades, jump in their place -still glowing, almost out though-, dash-charge right, on the other side SAVE UP on the speed momentum again -glow restarts-, head down, jump over disappearing-on-the-touch-serving-as-bridge tiles -need booster upgrade for this; you shouldn't use the dash-charge here, else you can restart the procedure-, once through head down, turn right -in front of you dash-chargeable tiles blocking the way-, dash-charge, and once you are through all the breakable tiles (3-4 sets of such tiles), but before the end of the ledge -so near the chasm in the middle/bottom-right of the area (yeah, you've made it all the way here) SAVE IT UP YET AGAIN, jump right into the chasm (heading for the right wall), and near the right side -still glowing btw- unleash the dash UPWARD, and you will make it to the otherwise inaccessible area in the top-right. To the right is a door, behind which a Melee upgrade lies, to the left is a grenade upgrade.

So, basically you have to chain dash from the top-left to the bottom-right with some u-turns, and head up from the bottom-right of the area to the top right with the dash-charge.
But before you do any of that, go around and unveil all the tiles you will need to destroy to get a better glimpse of things. Hope this helps!

This proves it... I'm an M! xD

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

*snip regarding bottom right room*
How do you save up the charge a second time? I've been trying to figure out this room for hours and I just assumed the developer left it unfinished.
There's simply no room to build up a charge again or any time to dash through the entire thing in one go. What do I need to do here exactly?

Other than that I gotta say I'm kinda disappointed with this game, so many times that I've lost progress due to being randomly teleported into walls, and there's traces of unfinished ideas too. I like metroidvanias and sprite sex but this game felt too clunky and buggy for me to enjoy it fully, the rape animations could've been fleshed out a bit more too, all in all it just ends up feeling unfinished and unpolished.

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score

^ You have to press the down button again, while she is still in dash mode. After hitting an incline while dashing, her feet are on the ground again (as though running), and you can restock on the glow by hitting 'Down'.

Also, just found out you can shortcut a good deal if you let her fall down on the right side of the disappearing bridge and -using booster- make it to the final ledge to your right and dashing to the right from there.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jesus christ I can not for the life of me figure out how to use the bombs. Its not like metroid where I just morph and press shoot. Im stuck 2 feet from the start.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

You do use morph bombs by shooting in morph ball form, if you're stuck near the start then you probably haven't even gotten the morph bombs yet, you don't get morph bombs together with the morph ball form. You won't need them until a few rooms in anyways.

Also I finally got that dashing puzzle done, beat the game 100%, not even the final boss had any H-content other than being completely naked, what a let-down.

I also realized something, there's only 1 single door in the whole game that needs to be grenaded, and the game doesn't teach you that a specific block needs to be broken with said grenade. This screams bad progression.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, I can't find the lava boss to save my life.

Any hints?
Have you tried speed dashing in the large cavern areas (the ones with the red troopers who shoot you)? Just to let you know, the lava boss isn't actually a lava dude, its just a giant ball with tendrils sticking out of the bottom.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Have you tried speed dashing in the large cavern areas (the ones with the red troopers who shoot you)? Just to let you know, the lava boss isn't actually a lava dude, its just a giant ball with tendrils sticking out of the bottom.
The funny thing is...I found the lava area boss w/o the speed booster. Don't remember how either....:/

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

I MUST be doing something wrong...I got to the lava boss....but I just can't find the acid boss...missing the shotgun in the proccess and now I'm unable to proceed....

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I MUST be doing something wrong...I got to the lava boss....but I just can't find the acid boss...missing the shotgun in the proccess and now I'm unable to proceed....
You need to do the underwater area next.