What's new

ACT [ MKBN2] エア[S]イド (RJ202124)

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] エアイド

I found the lava place but somehow i cant find the ice gun and im stuck again lol. Latest upgrades i found are the one tough armor that makes you immune to acid, the photon cannon thingie and the speed up lol.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any way to go back or whatever? I saved before the last boss and now I can't go back thanks to 3 Metroid-girl sticking to me and draining my lifebar very fast before I can do anything.

P4r4d0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to go back or whatever? I saved before the last boss and now I can't go back thanks to 3 Metroid-girl sticking to me and draining my lifebar very fast before I can do anything.

Go ball-morph before entering the room and place a bomb when you feel 2/3 are close to you, either way what kills me is the acid bath because the sprite always gets glitched on the spikes below >_>

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Short of shooting your way out... unless I missed a secret pathway... no.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Go ball-morph before entering the room and place a bomb when you feel 2/3 are close to you, either way what kills me is the acid bath because the sprite always gets glitched on the spikes below >_>
Going into ball form, can't jump forward enough to get past the acid bath, died because got stuck/glitched.

Oh well, delete time. A shame because the sprite looks nice...

Edit: Or wait for someone who upload a saves before the metroid area :p

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Going into ball form, can't jump forward enough to get past the acid bath, died because got stuck/glitched.

Oh well, delete time. A shame because the sprite looks nice...

Edit: Or wait for someone who upload a saves before the metroid area :p
Here you go. Though this is the 80% save that someone made earlier. If you want you should post your save file so I can get back out. Though I make no guarantees I can even do it because its a very hard sequence.

Attachments

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i will make a pack with saves at each location later and edit it into this post so hang tight. Looks like there might be an item that lets you strip the girl but sadly i was not able to find it
Edit, ok here you go, i think those are all the save points i can remember

Attachments

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Here you go. Though this is the 80% save that someone made earlier. If you want you should post your save file so I can get back out. Though I make no guarantees I can even do it because its a very hard sequence.
i will make a pack with saves at each location later and edit it into this post so hang tight. Looks like there might be an item that lets you strip the girl but sadly i was not able to find it
Edit, ok here you go, i think those are all the save points i can remember
Thank you to both of you! :D

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In case if wondering, you can remove your clothes (the upgrades), the only missing thing is the dress, which i pressume is your 100% progress

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In case if wondering, you can remove your clothes (the upgrades), the only missing thing is the dress, which i pressume is your 100% progress
sadly you are wrong, found one more item and from 82% it went to 84% that makes me believe i am missing 8 more items. No idea where are they hidden, devs are stupid to hide things and not make any visual sign that a sicret is hidden near you and believe me i went through the entire map 2-3 times now shooting at walls and placing bombs and have found nothing except this 1 item thats just another grenade upgrade and i was thinking 100 was the max T_T
but i do have to give the credit for making it clear what upgrade dose what with out any text

Last edited:

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Surprisingly solid and fun! From what I've thus far seen, it plays as solidly as the original Metroid, and possibly some Super Metroid. Both games had potential sequence breaks, occasional bugs, and the first one was incredibly brutal and unforgiving in difficulty. TO all those saying it's horrible and broken and unbalanced, no, it's not. It's just not made for people that didn't experience the older games.
My only real complaints about the game is that it appears the H animations, and finish animations, do 0 damage. making them literally just a waste of time when playing, and eyeroll worthy otherwise.
...and what does the Megane item do? Shows glowy-glasses, but otherwise I can't tell.....

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Surprisingly solid and fun! From what I've thus far seen, it plays as solidly as the original Metroid, and possibly some Super Metroid. Both games had potential sequence breaks, occasional bugs, and the first one was incredibly brutal and unforgiving in difficulty. TO all those saying it's horrible and broken and unbalanced, no, it's not. It's just not made for people that didn't experience the older games.
My only real complaints about the game is that it appears the H animations, and finish animations, do 0 damage. making them literally just a waste of time when playing, and eyeroll worthy otherwise.
...and what does the Megane item do? Shows glowy-glasses, but otherwise I can't tell.....
i totally agree with you. As for glasses i do not think they have any mechanical use, just a customization option to hide her glasses if you are not into that sort of thing

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did you guys get the shield upgrade yet? It's all the way in the starter area by the morph ball upgrade. You need to use the speed run crouch move to get it.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Beside the amazing gameplay i keep reading how is the game H-wise? Is it sprite based or ?

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

Here is a 94% save from continuing with the one posted earlier on the forum.
There were several items I had found in my own save that weren't in the posted save, and vice versa.
Also obtained the shield mentioned by dood.
(Using the posted save because I don't know how to get the missile pack and another item [I assume the Meteo Strike] in the lower right area, where you need to perform multiple speed boosts.)

Also, a map I made in Excel.
The blank areas in green I wasn't able to reach, but I don't think there is anything there.
The areas in green with a dot are the above mentioned items that I couldn't reach myself.

Attachments

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a 94% save from continuing with the one posted earlier on the forum.
There were several items I had found in my own save that weren't in the posted save, and vice versa.
Also obtained the shield mentioned by dood.
(Using the posted save because I don't know how to get the missile pack and another item [I assume the Meteo Strike] in the lower right area, where you need to perform multiple speed boosts.)

Also, a map I made in Excel.
The blank areas in green I wasn't able to reach, but I don't think there is anything there.
The areas in green with a dot are the above mentioned items that I couldn't reach myself.
Nice map, really helpful. I was comparing it to the save I have. According to the map, you are missing 3 missile pack. Using your map:

Q-15 - Bomb the second block from the left 3 times and you'll drop, move to the bottom right corner and bomb the block.

Z-11 - There are small brown blocks that kinda blend to the background, jump onto the upper-right block closest to the ceiling and bomb the upper block.

Z-23 - On the top left, before jumping out of the "maze", go into morph wheel and roll towards the water. She will clip through an invisible wall into the water.

I'm confused at Q-22 where the left wall can missile bombed, but for no reason apparently. Even tried to use "speed up" tackle to the wall after missile bombing, but nothing. Though on the very upper-left of K-23 map, there is a ledge for morph wheel to get into. To get up there, I utilized the wasp and freeze them to morph wheel jump up there. After getting on the ledge, she can morph jump to the right and she will be above the ceiling of the map. Move right and she can then transition the map room N-23, O-23, P-23, which I think connects to the Q-22's "bomb-able" wall. Though be careful, on maps N-23, O-23, P-23, if she even STANDS UP, she will clip through ceilings and walls of maps and die.

One question, how are you guys checking the percentage of the game? I don't know my percent.

Last edited:

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think you can remove her dress even if the CG might show it. The dlsite website states that her glasses can be removed but nothing about her dress....