Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ティンクルスイーパ

Stage 1: Robot/soldier
Stage 2: Hydra+Robot/soldier
Stage 3: Hydra+Robot/soldier+that standing enemies that shoot explosive balls
Stage 4: ???
I'm going to assume by 'Hydra' you mean those anemone things.
Stage 4: Slimes, Hydra, Robot/Soldier [front/back], That standing enemies that shoot explosive balls / waves are the ones I've seen so far.

Each enemy with a dot sex [listed above] has their own game over cg.

The Hydra/Anemone thing's puffs dont damage but knocks back the character and clothing breaks [full >> No boob armour >> undergarments >> naked]. Cutter-throwing girl's cutters also clothing breaks, albeit those hurt.

You get an omake after beating stage 4 with the five game-over cgs where you can play around with her colours. Unsure why the colours don't change from stage gameover tho.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to assume by 'Hydra' you mean those anemone things.
Stage 4: Slimes, Hydra, Robot/Soldier [front/back], That standing enemies that shoot explosive balls / waves are the ones I've seen so far.

Each enemy with a dot sex [listed above] has their own game over cg.

The Hydra/Anemone thing's puffs dont damage but knocks back the character and clothing breaks [full >> No boob armour >> undergarments >> naked]. Cutter-throwing girl's cutters also clothing breaks, albeit those hurt.

You get an omake after beating stage 4 with the five game-over cgs where you can play around with her colours. Unsure why the colours don't change from stage gameover tho.
...Yes, it should be Anemone. I don't know why I typed Hydra. >_>

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

...Yes, it should be Anemone. I don't know why I typed Hydra. >_>
RO player know this hydra is gonna like this

Not like this real one

Xerxer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You also can go find this guy live in the weedy place with various unpolluted fresh water source in temperate and tropical regions.

Attachments

Reputation score

Nice game, really like the art. Jumping is indeed a bit infuriating at first.

Also, if you get random errors with dlls, stop downloading them from the first google match and find a reliable source. The mentioned .dll is part of .net v1, which means that this game was probably made with an old version of xna. Updating (or merely installing) .net, from microsoft, should solve the issue.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link to the updated version?

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The megalink is dead, anyone has an updated version somewhere? Couldn't find it anywhere on the internet.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sounds about right...

Anyway, just to set the record straight. MSCVR denotes a microsoft visual C++ redistributable file. There are different versions with different files, so you need them all. Once they are installed if you ever get a message saying you need MSCVR***.dll just do a search of your own HD and copy the file you need, then paste it into the folder of the game.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't even bother, it's a shitty kirby clone but without the copy abilities or the floating ability kirby has which makes certain sections inseufferable (I die like 25 time or so in 2-3 before I gave up. Then again there practically any h-content so I'm not missing anything from continuing.

Yet another disappointment of a game which is kind of sad considering how rare it is to find anything that isn't a generic still cg collect-a-thon with stock RPG Maker gameplay get released..

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link is out. As soon as he's done smashing vases and throwing around landfowl, could someone reupload him? Hopefully in a less direct way so they don't catch on to our guilty rhythmless feet this time.

Edit: Damn. Read the first page and didn't see the others, thought this was a new game that looked interesting. Reup at your leisure I guess, sorry about all the necromancy.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm glad you did revive the thread. This is a game I missed out on. It's also animated sprite sex, which I fancy.

somemaggot

Reputation score

Apologies, but I'm gonna necro this thread, too. I'm interested in playing this, low smut content and high difficulty be damned! Give us a reup!

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Apologies, but I'm gonna necro this thread, too. I'm interested in playing this, low smut content and high difficulty be damned! Give us a reup!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update that meets the standard for old OPs to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.