What's new

[MMO] Ishtaria Saga

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [MMO] Ishtaria Saga

Screenshots say a lot more than words so we can help better :)

As for the rock you need as well, just saw you can make it in another machine:

There's the rock you need:

And I believe you get it from the maid you rescue from a dungeon, if not from the archer girl:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay that will be helpful for later whenever I manage to get those machines but can either of you read what this #2 quest is asking for in the picture since that seems to be the only quest that I can possibly complete and that actually matters. #1 is just for upgrading my alchemist summon and #3 is the quest asking me to make something level 10 Im guessing my weapon.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmmm... not completely sure, but I believe it's armour you need to craft at the same guy that makes weapons for you. It's the 3rd option when you talk to him. The items you need for him to make it you can find on the quest board as usual.

Derp, learning moment from me as well... Just noticed you don't have to chop a lot of trees for the trunks to make wooden planks, you can buy them on the market instead for 10 copper each........

Edit: On second thought, comparing the kanji with something I noticed on the map it seems it has something to do with another girl. The first 2 kanji are the same as the one from the goddess statue in the field. So I assume you need to rescue another girl.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wouldnt there be an arrow leading to where im supposed to rescue her then? I think thats how it was with the maid and it wasnt armor craft btw I just tried it didnt work

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well there we go, probably found the answer for you. The machine where you put the spiky balls in to get goddess equipment. It's the first option when you right click it, so my best guess is that you need to craft a piece of armour and put it on one of your girls.

See my explanation on the previous page on the how and what of the machine.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just crafting something with the spiky balls in the machine worked set off a whole chain that gave me a bunch of machines to set down now I can finally progress

Edit: one of my new quest is to rescue a girl but I want to upgrade my staff before I attempt so maybe my dmg isnt so low. I'm still using the original one they gave me and this one I got from the event quest I can't equip for whatever reason though it seems to have better stats. where do I get the orange spiky things required to craft the carrot/ potato stone w/e it is?

Last edited:

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just crafting something with the spiky balls in the machine worked set off a whole chain that gave me a bunch of machines to set down now I can finally progress

Edit: one of my new quest is to rescue a girl but I want to upgrade my staff before I attempt so maybe my dmg isnt so low. I'm still using the original one they gave me and this one I got from the event quest I can't equip for whatever reason though it seems to have better stats. where do I get the orange spiky things required to craft the carrot/ potato stone w/e it is?
Yay, congrats, glad I could help :)
The staff you got from the event board is for your fairy girl. All the other weapons on that board are for your girls as well. But you have to level them up as well, so take them with you on killing stuff. The orange spiky balls you get from killing enemies, random drop from them but not uncommon thankfully.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the goblin boss seems to drop the red spiky ball at a really high chance but Ive killed some random weaker enemies in the 100s by now havent seen any yellow ones

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the goblin boss seems to drop the red spiky ball at a really high chance but Ive killed some random weaker enemies in the 100s by now havent seen any yellow ones
Go try and kill the bunnies on the first map, I seem to get quite some of them there.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

seems the rabbits just dont drop it for me I guess because of some anti farm system or some crap I kill mobs of them with aoe spells but just potions/gold but some random person will walk buy and kill like 3 monsters and one of them drops.

I hope I dont need these things ever again Im having to wait till some noob walks by and kills a few and hope he doesnt pick up the orange spiky thing for 5 mins so I can loot it

Edit: im noticing you can get 5 of those crystals you need to rescue girls from the event somehow anyone had any luck doing it? I went in alone and died within seconds

Last edited:

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What mobs drop the red crafting star? So far i've only seen the goblin boss drop it, but you need so many of them it seems like more things should drop it. Also is there a guide for this anywhere?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

The red star should be dropped by every enemy in that area that has the dungeon
It's most likely just a rare drop

No guide as far as I know, however. If you find one lemme know and I'll add it to the OP