What's new

[MMO] Ishtaria Saga

iatnehyzarc

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [MMO] Ishtaria Saga

What should I do to actually start the game? I have installed the game after long download with the launcher, but it only create shortcut to the game homepage. Pressing start game in the homepage only bring back the launcher again, which repeat the download again after some warning sign when I click the button. :confused:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well painful lesson learned sp gacha gives nothing but consumables/equipment pack of 11 gave me not a single girl so anyone else considering buying some dont bother

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Iatne, there should be a DMM launcher that you need to download. You have to launch the game through the launcher. I . . . forgot how to get it.

I'm sure that the program tells you this, and even asks you if it can install the DMM player.

You might be able to go to the DMM English site and download it too.

Last edited:

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Extra info relating to those spiky gems from the tree. Been looking at the FAQ about that on the Ishtaria website and will share this interesting info to you guys:

Each of the five gems have a different function for in the machine. You have to use at least 2 of each colour gem and one grey "Goddess equipment manufacture stone". The more gems you use, the better gear you get for your girls. But I guess this is still up to RNG on what you get. Right-click the machine, first option is for weapons, second one for armour.

This is what the gems do:
Purple gem: Strength of equipment, I assume the level, or used for headgear.
Yellow gem: One-handed swords or upper armour.
Red gem: 2-handed staff or lower armour.
Blue gem: Bows or gloves
Green gem: Claws or shoes

For example I just put in 10 gems of each plus the grey stone for armour and I received a level 3 17 defence upper armour which i put on Actuel (big bosom maid).

Another thing, those tickets you find after defeating monsters are used to reduce the time to make things on your farm. You can see on the ticket itself what it affects. Double-click the ticket and click on the machine you want to use it on.

Last edited:

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like how we're all helping each other in this game. Good job on the discussion.

Have fun playing!

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what item is this 2nd quest asking for and where do I get that blonde maid people seem to have?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

That's for your profession quests, so I would check the crafting machines in your farm. The main profession one will at least give you the icon for it(because you have to craft it through it, it'll show you the mats and icons)

If you can't craft it there, you get it from a quest from the bulletin board

Also, you get more girls by completing the dungeons you enter from the Goddess Statues through-out the world. It doesn't seem to be a 100% chance upon completing it, or it might be based on how well you do. I've only not gotten a girl from completing it once, though

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I cant seem to craft it nor is it on the board

Edit: seems the quest was to upgrade a piece of my equipment and the next one says something about level 10 Im thinking my weapon this time maybe? I also got the maid now but little idea how to get her scenes and the fairy gave me a new quest that doesn't seem to be an obvious craft item or anything

Last edited:

Wattis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if you can somehow craft the gem required to use the goddess statues and enter those mini dungeons? It just gives me the option to buy it.
I was going to get the girl after the maid but the goblins there kicked my ass so i lost it.

Twisted

Reputation score

Can't help ya. I got one or two from login bonuses during the last beta, and some from main quests, but that's it

Shinaru

Reputation score

Heya, Ishtaria player here. I go by シナル in-game and is currently around level 16.

I'm not very active, but I'd like to know if there's an English guild anywhere that's recruiting?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone tell me where to get these items to upgrade my weapon I'm hoping thats what the 3rd quest is telling me to get to lvl 10 since I cant actually read it and also that 2nd quest the fairy is asking for something I have no idea what she wants

getting pretty frustrated running around trying to guess where these items are found since they arent on the quest board

Twisted

Reputation score

As a pretty decent protip, if the items aren't found on the quest board, they're items you craft on your farm. The carrot and maybe even the potato(?) there are crafted from the garden crafting spot, if I remember correctly

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no machine on my farm can craft those things all I have is the machine to upgrade the animal you summon, alchemy table which makes powders, and some weird thing that looks like it has slots for those spiky ball things that comes from the tree there

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think Twisted is right, because to upgrade my weapon I had to grow some fish in my farm from the fish tank I got earlier from completing a quest from one of the girls in your farm. I have the garden crafting thingy, I'll check later if it's possible to craft those there.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what is this garden craft thing and where do I get it

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gimme a sec, I'll make a screenshot. The game's updating for me at the moment, so in about half an hour.

Twisted

Reputation score

You should have more items to put down then, it might even be the quests your talking about

Try checking your inventory for items you can double-click to put down in your farm

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well the game is updated, here are the screenshots.

One of these girls you get the quest from:

You get this farm:

And you can make the carrot there:

As for the the rock, I believe you can mine it as I checked the quest board and it wasn't there. But which mine I don't know, maybe 2nd level as definitely not seen in the first level mine.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

everything I can put down has already been so Im guessing I need to complete more of the fairy in my farms quest to get w/e crafting machine I need to do the rest of my quest. That #2 quest in the picture is the one from the fairy but I can't read what it says and w/e asking for is not on the board