What's new

[MMO] Ishtaria Saga

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [MMO] Ishtaria Saga

I'd try putting that item down

Unless, did you go with alchemist or blacksmith for your profession?
Er..... Woodcutter. It seems that i need to collect some item. Do you know where i can find an item that looks like a bottle with red stuff in it?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Er..... Woodcutter. It seems that i need to collect some item. Do you know where i can find an item that looks like a bottle with red stuff in it?
Check the quest board in town, those are quests for crafting materials

Twisted

Reputation score

No problem, I'm going to bed for now, so any questions will need to wait, unless someone else is able to answer.

I also suggest playing with the keyboard, especially if you're melee class. Moving around the enemy is a great way to avoid getting hit, whixh youll need to do a lot more once you get to the second map

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems that i can't right-click the quest board....
There's some blue (!) symbol on the quest board.

Also, this is the quest i'm talking about.

Twisted

Reputation score

That's your profession quest, the other quest should be your main quest. The game might be wanting you to do that one before using the quest board

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you guys know what i have to do in this quest?

Edit: nvm..... seems that i didn't see the bench on my inventory that looks like a freaking wooden plank......

Last edited:

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Quick question: I had that problem earlier about the DMM launcher not showing login/password page. I fixed that thanks to Twisted's howto, but now I have one other problem... Whenever I put in my login and password, the launcher says it's incorrect which I find highly weird as I can connect fine with it on the DMM site on Chrome and play whatever game there. Do you guys have any idea why?
Strange thing is that when I try to login in via IE I can't login as well with the same error...

Twisted

Reputation score

I assume you've tried logging in on the webpage(in preferred browser), and then launching the game from the Start button to get the Game Launcher running?
For me that generally signs me in

Also, might check if your Internet Explorer is using a saved password that's incorrect?

I just use my gmail account, and I haven't had any problems with logging in

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I fixed it sort of, but still don't know why I can't login the normal way in IE11. I know something is wrong with it, checked security settings and such but did not work at all, kept saying incorrect login/pass.

What I did was to login via Google+ on the DMM site in IE11, that for some reason worked and made me log in. Closed IE11 and started Chrome as usual and now the DMM launcher does log me in and can download the game~ Huzaaa~

Also, this is the quest i'm talking about.
Actually just finished that quest myself. If you do the bulletinboard quests you'll get items to complete this quest. Plus you need the carrot thingy unsummoned in your inventory.

Last edited:

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm on this game now.

Name: Echigoya

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does creating a male or female character matter?

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Player gender doesn't matter.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game is cute enough that it might have a following. Take out the nudity, or make it optional, and it MIGHT work as a 3D Maple Story.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Regarding that quest previously mention that includes finishing the bulletin board quests: How do you get the carrot guy/thing/whatever?

Twisted

Reputation score

Your best bet will be looking in player shops, the carrot is one of the alchemists low-level summons they can craft afaik

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Regarding that quest previously mention that includes finishing the bulletin board quests: How do you get the carrot guy/thing/whatever?
You make it buy chopping trees South from the village, saw the logs into wooden planks in the big sawing machine you got and placed from the fairy you saved earlier and use these planks in another wood crafting bench for the carrot guy. That's how it went for me at least. I don't know what your profession is, but mine is the one with the woodworks. It's possible it might be different for another profession.
I think it's also possible to saw logs for other professions at the craftsman(animal) in the South of the village if you don't have the machines that I have.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does anyone knows how to open a personal shop? i want to sell crafted clothes but npc only pays 1 bronze -.-
also how do you get gold coins? キャロットポイント (the ones you use on farm not currency)

Last edited:

Twisted

Reputation score

i believe the command is /store or /shop
list of ingame chat commands

also you get carrot coins 10 each day, also some items will give you a few extra, i think those are from quests

nag77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

registred on DMM, hit on GAME START sending me on dmm site and "This service has been moved to Nutaku.net, the fully localized adult gaming site from DMM.R18.", then hit on link, sending me on nutaku.net and no Ishtaria Saga.. how to play!? :confused: