What's new

ADV RPG Maker [MOETERU計画]ギャクポン -アイドル逆転ポンジャン- (RJ287868)

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is first of all Absolutely unBeatable. My great goodness :mad:

anyway. The game is a RPGM game but when you actually get to playing it its more like of an ACT game. so the game plays a japanese board game called ponjan? which is similar to mahjong apparently.

The story is that the Girl(Big breasted Idol) the story goes that she had a bad attitude and got invited to do some naughty strip show which is really really nice mmm

The gameplay is extremely simple and at same time extremely unbeatable for me at least, been playing this thing for like 5 hrs with not even a single scenes yet.
When you enter a room which you can find it at the exit of your OWN room. you go down to the bar talk to people and go to the glittering chair to check the prologue of how the idol came to the place.
you have to go back up and talk to the bunny blonde girl who will then move out of the way and let you inside the 'Game Stage' which then you will challenge the red haired big breasted idol.
her expression seem to change everytime when shes got bad deck and happy face when she gets a good deck.

so far I have literally not even a single idea how to play this thing. the instruction says to match the deck to have 3-3-2 sets which I tried and did nothing.
And also you have to 'Reach' your deck to the enemy or else you will get 'Reach'ed yourself and lose points. you start out with 1000 points and you earn points to
purchase Items from the suspicious hooded guy on the right side.
He sells you
: Item to give the enemy bad card
: Item to increase 'Stations'
: Item to get you back on your feet when you have no points ( 0 -> 1 )
and lastly the item that you only have to buy 5 is the item to increase your starting points from 1000 to 3000, (500 each per item)

The girl has 3000 points in total and you have to take it all out in 10 rounds.

lose conditions are,
: to lose all the points
: to go all the way to match 10 without both of you losing points enough
: to reach with 1 card consecutively? (Im not exactly sure about this)

I really really could use alot of help on these and to share this fantastic art (hate the gameplay) game to all of you.

Link to the game:
RJ287868_img_main.jpg
WARNING! CONTAINS PARTIAL RYONA

Last edited by a moderator:

SBelmont

Reputation score
OK so, Ponjan is sorta like mini-Mahjong as you mentioned above. There are multiple hands, and having whites in your hand increases your value compared to no whites (see scoring chart below). Hands are built by having two sets of 3 and a pair, but there's also more to it I will say below after talking the basics of gameplay.

In the game screen, you can select a tile to discard, and there are also 4 buttons to the side. ツモ切り will automatically discard your right-most tile (the one you just drew). リーチ lets you call Riichi. YOU CANNOT WIN WITHOUT DECLARING RIICHI. Riichi is basically calling a ready hand and you cannot change your hand, so you are forced to either press ツモ切り or the third button. The third button アガリ is "call win". After calling riichi and getting a proper hand, this will confirm your hand and score accordingly. There's also a "dealer" mechanic, noted by the flame on the left of the game board. When the dealer wins, the score payout is increased by 50%. Also, the bottom right item ESC is basically forfeit, but won't actually end until you finish the current playing round.

There's an item that gives a list of Yaku (scoring values), and here's the list below and point values for them:

All Whites (All 8 tiles are white): Instant Win
All 〇〇 (All 8 tiles are one color, but not white): 800 Points
Double White 〇〇 (6 whites, and a pair of any other color): 700 Points
White 2〇〇 (5 whites, and 3 of one color): 600 Points
Double 2〇〇 (2 whites, and 6 of one color): 500 Points
White〇〇 (3 whites, and 5 of one color): 400 Points
White Two-Color Two (3 whites, 3 of one color, 2 of another color): 300 Points
White Two-Color (2 whites, 3 of one color, 3 of another color) 200 Points
Double〇〇 (6 of one color, pair of a another color): 200 Points
〇〇Two-Color (5 of one color, 3 of another color): 150 Points
Normal Three-Color (3 of one color, 3 of another color, 2 of a third color): 100 Points

After beating first round you unlock a second shop that sells H-Items. When playing in the 2nd round (going through the right corridor), having certain items, and scoring certain hands (among the first 5 yaku listed), you unlock H scenes and reduce her HP. Haven't played enough to understand the point of HP but I assume H Scenes change as her HP is lowered. Also after beating first round, there's a guy in the bar with a ! on his head. Talk to him and he will give you an item that you can use to guarantee to guarantee your next draw will be that color. You can only get one at a time but you can get one after every game you play as long as you don't forfeit. Another tip: when the girl calls riichi, the "forced trash draw" does not work, so don't try using it while she's in riichi, and if you're trying to force a hand you have to use them before she can call it.

Hopefully these tips can help you and others trying to see stuff in this game.

Last edited:
OP
KmonX123

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK so, Ponjan is sorta like mini-Mahjong as you mentioned above. There are multiple hands, and having whites in your hand increases your value compared to no whites (see scoring chart below). Hands are built by having two sets of 3 and a pair, but there's also more to it I will say below after talking the basics of gameplay.

In the game screen, you can select a tile to discard, and there are also 4 buttons to the side. ツモ切り will automatically discard your right-most tile (the one you just drew). リーチ lets you call Riichi. YOU CANNOT WIN WITHOUT DECLARING RIICHI. Riichi is basically calling a ready hand and you cannot change your hand, so you are forced to either press ツモ切り or the third button. The third button アガリ is "call win". After calling riichi and getting a proper hand, this will confirm your hand and score accordingly. There's also a "dealer" mechanic, noted by the flame on the left of the game board. When the dealer wins, the score payout is increased by 50%. Also, the bottom right item ESC is basically forfeit, but won't actually end until you finish the current playing round.

There's an item that gives a list of Yaku (scoring values), and here's the list below and point values for them:

All Whites (All 8 tiles are white): Instant Win
All 〇〇 (All 8 tiles are one color, but not white): 800 Points
Double White 〇〇 (6 whites, and a pair of any other color): 700 Points
White 2〇〇 (5 whites, and 3 of one color): 600 Points
Double 2〇〇 (2 whites, and 6 of one color): 500 Points
White〇〇 (3 whites, and 5 of one color): 400 Points
White Two-Color Two (3 whites, 3 of one color, 2 of another color): 300 Points
White Two-Color (2 whites, 3 of one color, 3 of another color) 200 Points
Double〇〇 (6 of one color, pair of a another color): 200 Points
〇〇Two-Color (5 of one color, 3 of another color): 150 Points
Normal Three-Color (3 of one color, 3 of another color, 2 of a third color): 100 Points

After beating first round you unlock a second shop that sells H-Items. When playing in the 2nd round (going through the right corridor), having certain items, and scoring certain hands (among the first 5 yaku listed), you unlock H scenes and reduce her HP. Haven't played enough to understand the point of HP but I assume H Scenes change as her HP is lowered. Also after beating first round, there's a guy in the bar with a ! on his head. Talk to him and he will give you an item that you can use to guarantee to guarantee your next draw will be that color. You can only get one at a time but you can get one after every game you play as long as you don't forfeit. Another tip: when the girl calls riichi, the "forced trash draw" does not work, so don't try using it while she's in riichi, and if you're trying to force a hand you have to use them before she can call it.

Hopefully these tips can help you and others trying to see stuff in this game.
Thanks alot for the great explanation! and yeah I went to watch some mahjong videos earlier to try to understand how this thing works and got it like 2 hrs ago.. was into the game trying to get all the goddamn scenes so couldnt see this. Thanks alot.

annnd... the 2nd round thing.. Kept winning so much but could not see literally most scenes (have all items in shop bought) I was able to see some but others are not unlocking guess have to play some more. :l
this game is ridiculous. like had a time I needed just either one of Red or White and was still 1 discarded- till the end gave me blue and yellows which got me super pissed... the games are is really nice. but I wished like their previous work once you get her to your possession you can do whatever you want to her. this game you get her and the only option when you get to the jail shes in is to talk or give points;; :l

SBelmont

Reputation score
I played a for a couple hours and unlocked all H Scenes, took a bit of time but here's what I did to get everything unlocked:

Don't buy the increased health power up. Stock up on forced-bad draw items and do your best to just win the 1st round with repeated dealer wins through simple hands. Once you unlock second round, just spam draw and discard and lose a bunch and each time go to the guy in the bar and get a guaranteed white draw item. After you've gotten a bunch, start stocking some of the other colors as well so you can force those when needed. When you're ready to start winning, whenever you get decent starting hands (multiple white + a color), combine forced bad draws and guaranteed self draws to win big while not allowing her to win a hand. My general rule for using these was when I was 2 tiles away from a 500+ point hand and I had the flame. Combining forced hands + points from getting simple 3 white + 2 other sets will let you win pretty easily. Wins give bonus points that can be spent at the vendors for the H Scene items and other power ups.

For the second round H Scenes, the items you can purchase from the 2nd vendor unlock a first set of H Scenes, which are based on the following hands: 2 white + 6 X color (40 point items), and 6 white + 2 X Color (60 point items). You cannot see the scene without having the right item. Not quite sure of the requirement, but I think it's once you've seen 5 of these scenes. A 3rd vendor will appear and he sells items that unlock the second set of H Scenes: 5 white + 3 X color, and 8 X Color (all cost 50 points each). The 8 White hand is a guaranteed scene without any items. Stocking up on guaranteed self-draws combined with using forced bad draws for her can help you force hands to see these scenes.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Why would you use the ACT prefix? Please read the descriptions for the prefixes in the rules thread.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Just beat the game. First time annoyed the hell out of me as I didn't understand the interface and the game rules.
Afterward it's just buying items to force opponent to get useless tiles and talking to a guy in the bar for guaranteed tiles.
Used a save editor to overload on all the items and then it's just buying the items required for h-scene event.

Attachments