What's new

ACT [Moeymoey] Breeders

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Hey Folks,

this is the first concept demo. The development of this game will start soon.

Introduction:
Monsters conquered the world and human life changed significantly. Find your place in a world filled with lewd creatures, viewed from the perspective of Luci, a woman who escaped a mysterious laboratory as a child and “?”, a guy who has yet to be introduced some time later.

Tags: Female Protagonist, Horror, Monsters, Turn Based Battle System
Planned Tags: Male Protagonist, Monster Girls, Pregnancy

A brief description of the gameplay:
  • Third Person exploration game made in Unity
  • The objective of this demo is to showcase the turn based battle system (defeating 5 goblins in a row is an optional objective, it does not matter if you win or lose, you'll get the same Game-End Screen

The prominent mechanics found in the game and an explanation of how they come into play in the overall game:

• Equip cloth and weapon
  • Interact with your environment
  • Use turn-based combat mechanics like: Attack and Magic
  • How H-content is accessed through gameplay: Fight the goblin: He uses lewd attacks

In this concept demo you are able to explore Lucis apartment and the corridor outside the apartment. Touch the goblin standing in the corridor in order to engage into a battle against him.

You can find cloth and a weapon inside your apartment and equip it.

Controls:

Move - WASD
Confirm - E
Run - LeftShift + WASD
Open Inventory - Tab

See more explanations inside the gamefolder

Screenshots
ss11.jpg
ss22.jpg
ss33.jpg

Feel free to try it out and send some feedback.

Greets! :>

Last edited:
"See more explanations inside the gamefolder"

How about more explanations on the thread.

I'm not exactly one to get into the habit of downloading random stuff from a hentai forum without at least knowing more about a game than the controls and what it's about.

Toss up a screenshot, if nothing else.

This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Thread unlocked.

I actually quite like breed lab, its right up my alley. But perhaps finish your first project before moving onto a second? And i'd use this opportunity to get a better model before its too late to change.

That being said, i like the vibes of this game a lot and it has loads and loads of potential. I respect the effort that went into the camera work, it really adds a lot.

Last edited:
I actually quite like breed lab, its right up my alley. But perhaps finish your first project before moving onto a second? And i'd use this opportunity to get a better model before its too late to change
For the first point, the dev was making this demo to take a bit of a break from Breed Lab and will (allegedly) be working on it again to go towards the ending now that this is out.

After years of working on BLab, it was a refreshing change to spend two months working on this concept demo. I have wanted to try out a turn-based battle concept for quite some time now, and this way, I can have a demo of the next project ready and gather feedback while finishing up the first.

The 3D models and assets are all self-made. I prefer the "do-it-yourself" approach because it's what I enjoy most in game development, even if it means not having a more polished look :>

I've played both of your games and so far I like both of them. I would like to suggest to implement "sore pussy" debuff to expand on gameplay and introduce more items in game. If you make a certain percent chance of receiving this debuff from different monster classes and it would increase sanity loss and decrease movement speed and to remove this debuff you'd need to use ice packs or use various lubricants to decrease chance of receiving this debuff, I think it would make this game more challenging. Cheers

The planned Male Protagonist tag kind of scares me, it has the chance to limit the games potential by quite abit, depending on if he is just there in one scene or if he stays around for longer. Even if it's a choice to play as him, it might take like 50% of the content away from the female protagonist.

I do hope that failing fights in the future won't outright lead to game overs but continue with some kind of consequence.

The planned Male Protagonist tag kind of scares me, it has the chance to limit the games potential by quite abit, depending on if he is just there in one scene or if he stays around for longer. Even if it's a choice to play as him, it might take like 50% of the content away from the female protagonist.

Why is a male protagonist a problem in your opinion?

Back