What's new

RPG [モフ屋] Garden (RJ220141)

BamBlackStar

Reputation score
  • Check your laptop, then 2nd option.
  • Go to washroom and strip your clothes. Equip the flu mask (accessory slot). Go back in front of mirror and use the camera. [H+2]
  • Use the laptop to send the naughty photo
Is there a problem with this part ? or did you forget something ? it wont let me take a picture regardless of how i do this

Edit: Nvm you literally have to do the school thingy that Welkin tells you to do before going to sleep, but because he put the school festival guide on day 7 i thought that i had to trigger it on day 7 not 6

Note: The last part is wrong you need 10mil not 1mil, so you have to work for the rest because by the time you reach the end youll only have around 9,800,000-10mil, i was about 120k short so i had to farm the rest with the maid job since pachinko is without a doubt longer and gives less, regardless it was so anoying doing it since it was so damn repetetive

Note2: In case anyone is wondering about the chest after the 2 dudes that wont let you go through after the cabaret club, its just another stupid book that you dont even need anymore, in order to get it you must have some gym clothes (wich i dont remember when did i even get them) and change at the cabaret club's very back, then you can pass through them

Last edited:

Asmo

Reputation score
Stuck at 97 due to only getting one book from the dog. How to get fortune teller scene?

trmntrxxl

Reputation score
thanks to this site i finished the game before,when i see this entry just remembered :D.Follow the steps from this site and you will be gucci

Leviathanhdjjdjd

Reputation score
This one does take a bit of moon rune to play.
Also, when turning in for fetch quests, you need to use item in inventory rather than just talk to the NPC.
Lastly, make sure you shower and go to school everyday until you unlock the school festival.
Here is a walkthru:

Day 1:

School (Middle of City Map):
  • Leave home and go to school
  • 1F West Wing: Get a skirt check from a teacher.
  • 2F Female WC: make use of the president's private toilet at upper right...
  • 1F East Wing: Take lesson and talk to teach after class. This will unlock the town of Nishimachi (NE area of City Map)
Nishimachi (Daytime -> Home -> Return at night):
  • Visit the sick student in the House with Green Roof (West) and give the homework to the sick girl (you have to use item in inventory).
  • You will then be able to get a key item from the drawer.
  • Afterwards, check the NE House from the East side for a hidden entrance/chest with Ecchi Book. [H+3]
  • Use one of the key item to unlock Downtown.
  • Go home and use the clock to wake up at night.
  • Return to Nishimachi for 2 more Ecchi Books: one west of entrance (guarded by boy during the day), the other in a garbage bag on the East side of the sick student's home. [H+6]
Downtown & Slum (SW of City Map):
  • Go to Downtown (SW of City Map). Not much to explore here yet. You can find the load shark in the upper right building, but we don't have any money to pay him yet...
  • Work in the Pachinko Parlor (NW building). Check the sparkle on upper right side to find the hiring notice, then talk to clerk. Just talk to people with ! and then one of the two blue machines with the sparkle... Note that we can't get the H Scene yet.
  • Just speak to the manager when ! show up on his head. Then leave work and head to SW corner of town for the big blonde for an H Event to unlock Slum.
  • Exit North from Downtown to get to the slum. 2 objective here:
    • Look for a trash bag with a sparkle to pick up an ATM card
    • Get molest by every blonde. [H+6]
  • Return to Downtown and head to the bank (right side of Inn). Use item you get from slum near the guy on the left. Then check the sparkle for another Ecchi Book. [H+3]
  • Return to Slum and you can work in the Cabaret Club (southern building). Talk to reception then the boss at the back. Wait to be called to table 7 View attachment 16445 (right side), 2nd choice when you are with the customer.
  • Go home and Sleep for the night. [H@21]

Day 2:

Day Time: Train & Nishimachi
  • Use the train (building directly south of home). (Go downstairs, use the gates on the north side to get on train, 2nd choice). [H+2]
  • Optional: go to school at attend class (shower and go to school daily to unlock school festival, you can shower at night after school).
  • Go to Nishimachi and visit the NE house. Talk to old man and agree to pose nude for his art class. [H+2]
  • Go home and use the clock
Night Time:

Downtown & Slum:
  • Go work in the Pachinko parlor. Same routine + you can talk to big bald guy for H Event [H+3]. Talk to manager to end. Before leaving, talk to guy in lower right to learn about the hot spring (must be after H Event).
  • Go to slum's Cabaret Club for more work. Talk to boss and go table 5 View attachment 16446, then 3rd option.
  • Go home and sleep for the night. [H@28]

Day 3:

Night Time (nothing to do during day, so just use clock to get to night):

Downtown & Slum:
  • Go work in the Pachinko parlor. Same routine talk to manager to end. Before leaving, check lower right chair for hotspring ticket. Use it to unlock Minamicho.
  • Go to slum's Cabaret Club for more work. Talk to boss and go table 8 View attachment 16448, then 3rd option.
Minamicho (SE of City Map):
  • Check Middle of Town between 2 red-roof-buildings for another Ecchi Book [H+3]
  • Talk to man at lower right for H [H+3]
  • Return to Minamicho and exit north from the grass/forest path to the Shrine. Talk to the Bug Collector to get a flashlight. You can now catch and turn in bugs for $$$. You have to catch them at night.
    • 3 bugs can be found in the shrine area
    • 1 in Minamicho (just NE of the man where you had the H)
    • 1 in Nishimachi
    • 1 in Slum
    • 1 more that you cannot get to right now.
  • Go home and sleep for the night. [H@34]

Day 4:

Day Time:

Minamicho:
  • Go to the Onsen (Upper left). You need to visit 3 times and have $600K to unlock membership, so not much to see here yet.
  • You can also buy a drink from the vending machine
Night Time (nothing to do during day, so just use clock to get to night):

Downtown & Slum:
  • Go south from the entrance to the manhole cover with the interaction circle. *Save* Use the flashlight you got from the bug collector to explore the sewers. You will find an Ecchi Book [H+3]
  • Go work in the Pachinko parlor.
  • Go to slum's Cabaret Club. Since you have worked hard and become #1, boss give you a big bonus.
  • Talk to boss again and go table 6 View attachment 16452 for an extra reward :) [H+3]
  • Go home and sleep for the night. [H@40]

Day 5:

Day Time:

Minamicho:
  • Visit the Onsen again. You can visit leave and visit again for your 3rd visit.
  • Talk to the receptionist and pay $600k to get the membership.
  • Go to the Inner Onsen thru the right door. Follow the corridor until you get stripped.
  • Head inside, go all the way north and look for a sparkle (求人広告 ). To the right behind the tree is an Ecchi Book [H+3]
  • Back track and follow the west corridor to find some coupons. Use it to unlock the Shopping District.
  • Head to the right corridor and check the 2nd last room from the right for some medicine (風邪薬 )
  • Head out to where the receptionist is and use the 求人広告. Head back inside the Inner Onsen and talk to the old lady on the right for another H Event. It will make it worth your while. [H+3]
Shopping District (Middle of City Map):
  • Talk to the 2 women on your right as you enter. Note the little girl to their right.
  • Head north and buy some beef jerky (牛肉コロッケ ) from the street vendor
  • Continue North and enter the building on the left.
  • On 1F, Buy the mirror at the counter (top left).
  • Then head upstairs. Check the sparkle, and go north to the maid cafe for some work (talk to receptionist then boss at the back). The store on the right has nothing of interest for us ATM.
  • Exit out and enter the Electronic Store NE building.
  • Check the NE sparkle and 2nd option to steal it. Leave the store for an H event. [H+2]
  • You can now talk to the little girl on your way out. She will ask you to search for her missing doll in the park.
  • Buy both items from the electronic store (laptop and cell phone)
Revisiting Nishimachi, Park, Train and back to Onsen
  • Go back to Nishimachi (the NE Town on City Map). Look for the poor doggy and feed him the beef jerky (牛肉コロッケ ) twice. You get 2 Ecchi Books for your effort [H+6]
  • While you are there, revisit the sick student (House with Green Roof) and give her the medicine 風邪薬 . She will give you a mask.
  • Head over to the Park and look for the sparkle behind the slide for the doll. Enter the WC from the north side for a hidden Ecchi Book. [H+3]
  • Use the Train, 2nd option for another H Event [H+3]
  • Return to the girl in Shopping District and use the doll (人形を). You can then follow the patch behind her for another Ecchi Book. [H+3]
  • Go back into the electronic store and buy both items.
  • This should put you at 63H. Return to Inner Onsen and talk to the old man on the left for another H Event. [H+3]
  • Head home and use the laptop. (Both the mirror and laptop will disappear from your inventory as soon as you enter the house).
  • Use the clock to head into the night.
Night Time:

Park & Minamicho (Shrine):
  • Check the North side for the final bug.
  • Talk to the man on the left side for another H Event [H+3]
  • Return to Shrine to turn in. Talk to him one more time for a bug repellent.
  • Head back out to Minamicho. You can now get the baseball hat from the glowing yellow
Downtown:
  • [Optional] Go work in the Pachinko parlor.
  • Go home and sleep for the night. [H@69]

Day 6:

Home, Shopping District & Minamicho:
  • Head over to Maid Cafe (2F in shopping district) for more H [h+3]
  • Head over to Minamicho. Enter the police station at the entrance (with the gun icon) and use the baseball cap next to the officer. Then follow the road and exit town from the north (Instead of going to Shrine, follow the road all the way to the mansion). Hit the doorbell on the right and go thru the events. [H+3]
  • If you haven't go to school yet, do so. Use the train, 2nd option for another H [H+3]. It will be night time when you head out.

Day 7 & After:

Home:
  • Go to washroom and strip your clothes. Equip the flu mask (accessory slot). Go back in front of mirror and use the camera. [H+2]
  • Use the laptop to send the naughty photo
  • Go buy 5 beef jerky at the business district. Eat it all in one go. You will get a message that she is full. Now visit Nishimachi and talk to the little girl hiding on the East side of map. Keep talking to her until you get a ??? item. Use it and go to the school toilet.
Most of the events are taken care of at this point. Now it is a bit of a waiting game: school event/internet event
  • Wait for school festival to proc (you will know when you see a full classroom, then visit first floor Western-most class room on 1F (the one before the teacher) for H Scene)
  • Afterwards, skip school until teacher visit (e.g. just sleep at home). He will drop a key. You can visit him for H, and check his locker (use his key) for another Ecchi book
  • Internet events have 3-day interval. So you will be sleeping at home until something new prop up from using the 2nd option at your laptop. You are also required to buy some adult goods from the store to the right of the maid cafe. After the dialogue, you will need to visit the next day before you can pick it up.
  • After the internet masturbation event, you can buy underwear from the adult store. Wear it for a few days to get a dirty underwear. At H lv90, laptop first option will unlock a new option (4th) to sell your dirty underwear online. Keep checking 4th option until it unlocks a new area (apartment SE of your home). Deliver the dirty underwear to room 3-4.
  • At H90, you can revisit the slum and work at the north building (one time)
  • At H100, you can select the 3rd option from the loan shark (NE building in downtown) for 300K. (2nd option leads to game over) Use the 1st option when you have over 1M

They also added a new scene with a fortune teller at the slum in recent update.
Umm i'm stuck in the dog part i'm stuck at that part controls dosen't seems to work

Nerodex

Reputation score
Please share a full save link if you have one, the previous one has been removed off MEGA

grxyshmr

Reputation score
How to get a box from cabaret building in the slum,, there is 2 man

sabergamer

Reputation score
Where is NE house

Ok, I finally found out why I was stuck and... wow... that was stupid as hell...
You have to go to the place where the male NPC is at the moment you start the job and not after doing it...

Edit* Ok, I just got the address to the appartment complex and in order to get the event there you need 90 lust degree. I have 88 and the only thing I see in reach for me to get that much is the book inside the chest with the 2 thugs guarding it at the slums.
In order to get past those 2, you need a certain costume that I still haven't got it and I have no idea how to get it.
Really appreciate you taking the time to do that, Thank you! c:
Where NE house

hahaa

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
I need a link to download the game