What's new

RPG RPG Maker [もみもみスタジオ] Ideal Reality RJ196191

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Couldn't find this on the forum using the search function, please be sure to put me in my place if I somehow missed it. First thread I ever started here.

If anyone knows the two previous games of this studio, from what I've seen in the demo you can expect the usual "bipolar" stuff (sweet romance and/or femdom vs brutally tortured girls). This time it's made in RPG Maker MV.

If the formula is the standard one, the only times you get to see scenes is during events. In other words, losing in any battle does not warrant you a scene, except for maybe boss fights (I don't quite remember how it was in the previous games, I'm judging this from the demo).

Ah, the demo has three scenes and a teaser scene (so to speak), as far as I could find. It is rather short and strictly linear, so I doubt I missed anything.

Expect a lot of plot in this one, as the story is usually the main thing for this studio.

There IS a loli (looks like one anyway) present in the game, but there are no tags for it on dlsite, so I don't know if there are any scenes with her.

The game is scheduled to be released at the end of June.

Last edited by a moderator:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [もみもみスタジオ] Ideal Reality (RJ196191)

Never played this circle's games before. Will it be male protagonist I'm controlling, or female?

OP
E

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Never played this circle's games before. Will it be male protagonist I'm controlling, or female?
The protagonist is male. It's amazing how I failed to mention that, but said almost everything else about the game.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh played their previous game before and it got a nice story with different character route.
Some of the scene pretty hardcore specialy the GoR 1.
Will looking foward for this 1 as well when its release... 940 mb trial >.> just how much content this game going to have

OP
E

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's out now. I'd buy it if it were on the English dlsite, but none of their games are...

There are links on a-s and there's a torrent on nyaa.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The brutality of this game is soo high......
On another note the story is good with abit humor

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heroine in the picture just like Megumin from Konosuba.
Art seems nice, maybe I'll try the demo.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This has really hardcore guro content in it, if that wasn't clear to anyone just yet. There's also at least one shota scene in it, so heads up on that, too. I haven't played it, myself, but the gallery's up on exhentai if you're curious as to just how violent this game gets.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I vaguely remember looking up the exhentai for a different game from this circle and feeling ill.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the game....
There actualy some scene that's not unlocked even you finish the story normaly.
There also no indication of side quest...

For those who played the 2nd game... (World Domination)
The 2nd game is the continuation of this 3rd game....
Unfortunatly i didn't play their 1st game so i dunt know if the 1st game have any relation between these 2

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good story, but ...
I really hope they tune down that Guro thing ... *sigh* ...
can't really stand that genre ...

OP
E

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finished the game....
There actualy some scene that's not unlocked even you finish the story normaly.
There also no indication of side quest...
I recall that some options unlock on a new game after finishing the game once, or at least that's how it was in their previous games.

Good story, but ...
I really hope they tune down that Guro thing ... *sigh* ...
can't really stand that genre ...
People keep mentioning guro (still haven't had the chance to play the game), but their previous games contained little actual guro (gore and mutilation, blood and flesh) or actually none, iirc. To point a specific scene in a previous game, a girl had her limbs amputated, but the process wasn't actually shown (no blood or body parts). Are you sure it's not torture?

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game includes such nice things as (went ahead and hid it behind spoiler tags just in case someone really hates descriptions of guro):

one of the characters being pierced with sharp needles throughout much of their body (think iron maiden without the actual iron maiden), multiple instances of someone having their vagina branded with a red-hot iron, and even a scene where they're beaten and bruised so badly that one of their eyes looks permanently disfigured, as well as having their arms and legs in what looks like vice grips (hard to tell through just the CGs, but it looks like they may be ripped off by the end of the scene). That's not all of it, either; can't forget the scene where someone takes a saw to the girl's vagina.

...so yes, I'm quite sure this is guro.

Last edited:

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Avoiding the guro is possible, select 'No' when you see a message saying
ここからのイベントは非常に暴力的な内容となっております。それでも閲覧いたしますか?

OP
E

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...so yes, I'm quite sure this is guro.
Yeah, I checked the gallery and hoo boy, they sure ramped up their game. It's pretty great, but that's just my opinion.

On terms of actual guro, I've seen a lot worse, though there is a lot more blood compared to their previous games.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a way to avoid all these guro....
They even mention it before the scene whether you want to view it or not...

But again i bet everyone mostly curious whats the scene look like pressed to see it.
As for me once i see the scene i just hold my "Z" button and skip it as fast possible.

OP
E

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just finished the game, and if you skip/ignore all the brutal scenes (which you easily can), it's a pretty good story combined with a type of artwork I adore (I wish the artist would do more stuff than just games, it's a pretty good style... anyone know if they have a pixiv or something?).

Also, there's a lot more non-violent scenes in the game than there are violent ones, but the brutality of each violent scene tends to "overwrite" the amount of others. Just wanted to note that down as future reference for anyone reading this.

While I'm at it, I'll up the save with all the scenes unlocked. I was missing a few, so I just edited the save file to unlock them all, in other words- don't try playing the game using this save. A lot of flags have been triggered and the game is probably completely broken using it. It's only good for viewing the scenes (probably, didn't try them all).

Attachments