What's new

ACT [ 闘志力研究所] モモコ百烈拳 (RJ124558)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: モモコ百烈拳 (Hundred Furious Fist Momoko: Wonderful Pink 2)

I compared Erotic eater with this game. The former is better in many senses. For example, it has "easy" option which widens a circle of players, esp. those who prefer in the gaming process an entertainment and amusement instead hard walkthrough.

In this thread I have posted two questions 4 days ago (post #62) and did not receive any response. The reason is, I suppose, that no one is able to answer to my questions cause he/she does not have anything to reply or too lazy to post save file.

Another annoying fault in the Hundred Furious Fist Momoko is that every time you want to play another flash game (e.g. Erotic eater or much popular Marimo or Full Flap games) you must uninstall Vjoy driver and its full program from your computer. Vice versa, once you wish to play Hundred Furious Fist Momoko you should install that program again. In switching between these games I have a feeling that I go from one country to another (more likely from South Korea to Japan and then back again)!

Oh tempora, oh mores! :(

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

or you could just go buy a controller for like 5 to 8 bucks, or use any usb controller from various console's, I use my ps3 controller using a program called Motionjoy. all you do is install the small file, then plus in controller thru usb and have at it. :D

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll try it on Christmas sale. Thanx :)

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game crashes as soon as I start it.

I'm on Vista 32 bits

charlielink15

Reputation score

Yeah, mine is crashing too, and I've tried redownloading it and different compatibility modes, and nothing seems to work.

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. Anyone have any ideas?

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

To fix the startup crash issue, you have to disable Data Execution Prevention for the game executable. For Win 7, this involves going to Control Panel > System > Advanced Tab > Performance Settings and adding the executable to the exception list.

Now I can't help but wonder what the hell did the programmer do to make us have to do this.

juliox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can somebody post a download link for these game again the mega on is not working anymore

GhostFaceLoser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
has anyone had trouble playing this on windows 10? i'm having display problems here'e a picture

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.