What's new

ACT [ 闘志力研究所] モモコ百烈拳 (RJ124558)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: モモコ百烈拳 (Hundred Furious Fist Momoko: Wonderful Pink 2)

Eh, I'm done. Game just doesn't get fun at any point after that. It's a shame, because the controls are responsive enough, the animation good and the sound competent. It's just terrible level and game design dragging it down.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

...Okay, it's NOT color. I don't know what the hell the solution is.

YoshiChainsawMassacre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If no one knows which pillars to destroy, could someone post a save just past that point at least?

YoshiChainsawMassacre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, got it by chance. Here's a zip of the save directory just past the stupid pillars for people who want it.

Attachments

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks. I almost had it that last time. Oh well.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol, and I came after all this craziness. Well, for those who don't grab the save file. There's no order or anything you have to destroy them. Just one specific pillar you DO NOT destroy. And that's the last one (I think blue colored).

Destroying the staff with the eyeballs will advance the days in the game. After ever advance you'll gain options. 1st staff: Save and game over CG. 2nd staff: No more game overs and punching guy capture scene. 3rd+: Unlocks new capture people until you unlock naked escape. After that you'll unlock the super heroine show, where the crowd wants to see you take damage and give them a show.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

...Not really. I've destroyed the brown one (which was the first one available), and got the Game Over. The first time I lost I destroyed the green one.

Necrosis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's no order or anything you have to destroy them. Just one specific pillar you DO NOT destroy. And that's the last one (I think blue colored).
Last one on the right?(which is green) Or is it the 1st one which was the blue one?

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

So what are you supposed to do at that wierd thing when you have to jump at her?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So what are you supposed to do at that wierd thing when you have to jump at her?
Time it right, and jump on her twice to get her clothes off (once for the Gi, and again for the panties). Then jump on her two more times.

After that, jump in the air and press the H button (look in the manual that came with the game, and adjust your controller accordingly), and you should get the H scene.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have a save with all the torture scenes unlocked? I only got the worm, groper, and default on my playthrough.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's actually a pretty damn good game to me, it actually surpassed my expectations since they weren't too high to begin with. Here's a completed save file. But one question... what does the bottom of the end credits say? They mention the (H) button multiple times...

Btw using vjoy, the (H) button is the right-ctrl key.

Attachments

Last edited:

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Time it right, and jump on her twice to get her clothes off (once for the Gi, and again for the panties). Then jump on her two more times.

After that, jump in the air and press the H button (look in the manual that came with the game, and adjust your controller accordingly), and you should get the H scene.
I'm using Vjoy, anyone got an idea how to rebind controls? or at least, which button is that ominous H-button in default settings? :D

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

lol i didnt realize that you needed to press a different button. Well the game was fun. The lack of H kinda took away from it but I guess there was ample nudity and it was cute.

LostCause

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wrong game

sorry

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ttp://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy89/dekent591/pink2error_zpscc98e687.png

I get this error when trying to start it, I've never had any issue playing games before including the first pink, anyone have an idea what it's complaining about?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

not 100% sure, but install dotnet 3.5 it might help

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Already installed that to get vjoy running =/

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm This might be a wrong place but...how do you get the vjoy application to work with this game?
I can run the vjoy and the game but it doesn't seem to work or maybe I can't connect the vjoy to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.