What's new

ACT [ 闘志力研究所] モモコ百烈拳 (RJ124558)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: モモコ百烈拳 (Hundred Furious Fist Momoko: Wonderful Pink 2)

Does anyone know what are the controls using vjoy? The only thing i know is right-control being the H button.

Last edited:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone have a save with all the torture scenes unlocked? I only got the worm, groper, and default on my playthrough.
I have the same question. Could anyone upload a save to resolve it?

Second question: how to switch to a mood when the player is heroine's enemy?

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know what are the controls using vjoy? The only thing i know is right-control being the H button.
I don't think you need vjoy at all. At least, I never used it and keyboard controls actually work.

Left Shift is A (Attack), Right CTRL is J (Jump), Right CTRL is H (Special actions), Space brings up the pause screen.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just beat the game, then i go against the heroine with a faceless dude, after that i have to strip her naked then what do i do?

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't think you need vjoy at all. At least, I never used it and keyboard controls actually work.

Left Shift is A (Attack), Right CTRL is J (Jump), Right CTRL is H (Special actions), Space brings up the pause screen.
Thanks for info.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

afte you get her naked jump in the air and dive attack her twice, then the 3rd time hit your dive button lots and your guy will go all flashy for the finishing move

YoshiChainsawMassacre

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Best level in the game is definitely the one after the heroine escapes after being captured and has to fight her way down a public street while bystanders snap cell pictures of her naked. Worth checking out just for that one.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there any way to get the samurai woman in the torture room?

all i got was the standard guy, the wizard-groper, the bug thing, and the karate-robot (which has a trainin minigame if you touch the bird behind her?)

you unlock more of these by killing the purple things, and collecting the hearts they drop (not lives, something else)

first you get it so you get a CG when you lose, then you get it so you don't gameover when you die, then you unlock torture, then diffrent torturers.

I also unlocked the "hero show" in the first town, but all it seems to be is a place to play with your transformation.

a shame, I would have liked to see some H in that suit.

edit: you get the escape option too.

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Those are the only options for the torture room. You only unlock more stuff after certain stages. You can beat the Onsen stage until the cows come home, but you don't earn anything new. (Though if you beat the stage without losing your towel you get a special CG of the girl doing a jump kick in her towel.)

That minigame actually lets you start your next life with more health, if you keep hitting the point goal.

The hearts are health...

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

afte you get her naked jump in the air and dive attack her twice, then the 3rd time hit your dive button lots and your guy will go all flashy for the finishing move
not quite. you don't have to press the button repeatedly. with the faceless guy at the end you jump and attack until she it naked and then use the right ctrl or H button after you jump to perform a flashy tackle. if you don't jump the move list will come up. just tackle her with the flashy tackle three times after shes naked and you can finish her off:D

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can do a normal dive the first two times. You only have to use H on the very last dive.

archonkabuto

Reputation score

I'm using an xbox controller and I don't know how to perform H. B jumps, both A and Y attacks, and every other button pauses the game.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a button mapper in the pause menu, third option if I'm not mistaken. Use the manual that comes with the download to match up the Japanese characters that tell you which button is which.

archonkabuto

Reputation score

There's a button mapper in the pause menu, third option if I'm not mistaken. Use the manual that comes with the download to match up the Japanese characters that tell you which button is which.
Thanks!

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's actually a pretty damn good game to me, it actually surpassed my expectations since they weren't too high to begin with. Here's a completed save file. But one question... what does the bottom of the end credits say? They mention the (H) button multiple times...

Btw using vjoy, the (H) button is the right-ctrl key.
I still want answers.

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is how to get past the temple pillar stage:

Go in and then up the stairs to the left. Break open a wall and there will be a room with a tanuki-looking statue and some vertical writing in the background.
The first two lines will always be:
のこすたべし
はしたらを

The third (rightmost) line changes and this is the clue for what pillar NOT to break. The order you break the other pillars in doesn't seem to matter.

みたどりの = don't break green

きいたちの = don't break yellow

あたおい = don't break blue

If you don't see either of these three, then don't break red.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Those are the only options for the torture room. You only unlock more stuff after certain stages. You can beat the Onsen stage until the cows come home, but you don't earn anything new. (Though if you beat the stage without losing your towel you get a special CG of the girl doing a jump kick in her towel.)
Press the (H) button three times.

Ryona99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is how to get past the temple pillar stage:

Go in and then up the stairs to the left. Break open a wall and there will be a room with a tanuki-looking statue and some vertical writing in the background.
The first two lines will always be:
のこすたべし
はしたらを

The third (rightmost) line changes and this is the clue for what pillar NOT to break. The order you break the other pillars in doesn't seem to matter.

みたどりの = don't break green

きいたちの = don't break yellow

あたおい = don't break blue

If you don't see either of these three, then don't break red.
Thank you it was helpful to.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That minigame actually lets you start your next life with more health, if you keep hitting the point goal.

The hearts are health...
wait, where the fuck is the osen level?

I beat the game and never saw that!

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait, where the fuck is the osen level?

I beat the game and never saw that!
First map in the upper right, it's 11 squares right of the skull

Status
Not open for further replies.