What's new

RPG Loli [モニスタラッシュ / Monista Rush] 大鎌のトラップダンジョン! / The Trap Dungeon of Daisuke!(RJ247915)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
*Probably loli, so no pictures

From the makers of , new dungeon trapping game incoming!

Sites:
Dlsite:

Gameplay: The game's goal is to build traps and deplete their health to 0, and to lose the game is probably when there's no more moves left. There are 3 types of trap in this game(from what i can tell): damage, movement, and buff. You level up the demon lord by getting the heroine into traps. Each level will allow you to level the traps to be better, like damage more damage or movement less time to use, and they're best used when they're combo up for more damage. The 5 demon lords that you choose from have abilities and trap times, so choose which lord that you prefer to go with. You have 5 heroines in this game, and depleting their holy bar will reduce their armor. Each heroine has 4 holy bar which will regenerate in time, and the less holy bar there is, the less clothes there is.

Story: After the Second World War, the only people that invades the demon land are adventurers looking to be rich, famous, or to vanquish evil. As the new boy demon lord you can't do much, but with the help of your 5 generals and your claw sickle, you can keep the demons under control. Now, it is time to test your might as 5 apostle mages invades! Will you come out victorious, or fail to repel them?

Controls:
Left and right mouse click
Ctrl to speed up
Q, W, and E to quick cast turn left, move forward, and turn right
D to delete traps
space/1 to play/pause heroine

Genre: Body Modification, Tentacles, Rape, Pregnancy, Possible Loli

P.S. Haven't played it personally yet, will go back and correct errors later

Edit#1: Half way done, in case you guys haven't look at the gallery yet, hardly any h-scene...

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So the game is fairly simple, but actually pretty fun.

The indicators on each character shows the (Regen?Capacity?) of each trap. They also have special abilities. The succubus (The only one I played) First ability removes the girls special attack, second delays them, third does...idk.

The goal of the game is to chain together traps, then land them into a monster. Traps regenerate, monsters do NOT.
traps have a max amount you can 'hold', but AFAIK, not place.

Ideally, you want to hoard traps and keep portalling the girl back to the start, then chain a bunch of traps into a monster for massive damage.

Traps:
[W] Ice: Moves the girl foward one square.
[Q] L spin: Turns her left (HER left)
[E] R spin: Turns her Right (HER right)
Hopper: moves her two squares (Can bounce over walls!)
Portal: Teleports her to wherever the other portal is.
Monster: There's two types, but IDK the difference.
Special ability: One of a few different special moves based on your 'shogun' (Person you selected)

There's also a burst skill but I havn't played with it much.

EDIT:
Burst skill allows you toplace an infinite amount of ice/L/R pieces for a short duration (Even if paused) and also gives you some monster summons back.
Succubus' delay skill pauses the game when the heroine hits it, allowing you to place pieces underneath her and elsewhere as usual. (SUPER handy)
Heroine's divine protection refills a number of times equal to the gems next to it, but it takes her a second to refill, I imagine if your fast enough you can kill her before that happens, otherwise you can just wittle it down like I did.

Last edited:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So basically, this is an erotic version of Deception.
That game series also has trap combos, where you chain traps, like springboard an invader into a bear trap and stuff like that.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone got a full save for this game?

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a full save file for Bruns 2.01 version of the game, I just took whatever was inside of the save folder of the game.
I managed to beat it and when I started a new game they gave me the option to unlock all the CG and scenes. Not sure if that was added after the update, or by me beating the game.

Attachments

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a small update I noticed while browsing DLsite.
This game got a official English translation last month:
Though it has PlayDRM in it so I don't expect to see links to it anywhere soon/ever (Well, that IS the point of DRM in the end)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there any way to fix the new game on the start? i mean you can't click anything to start it without using some japanese save

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Just a small update I noticed while browsing DLsite.
This game got a official English translation last month:
Though it has PlayDRM in it so I don't expect to see links to it anywhere soon/ever (Well, that IS the point of DRM in the end)
ROFL game was cracked on f95zone. Not sure if its the cracks fault or the game being crappy but you can't start a new game for some reason.

Last edited: