What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ monotool] [ ものつーる ] Neko Bathhouse / ねこよくじょう RE201560 RJ201560

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ねこよくじょう

i dont know why but i have a huge lagg with the game for exemple its like my up key is always on and am missing some music files

Jiles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if this is intended (I certainly hope it isn't). But the game's screen is cut off at the sides, only about half of the character's portrait is visible at any time. Really takes the point out of playing the game when you can't see the animations. If anyone knows what is causing this I'd really appreciate some help.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not sure if this is intended (I certainly hope it isn't). But the game's screen is cut off at the sides, only about half of the character's portrait is visible at any time. Really takes the point out of playing the game when you can't see the animations. If anyone knows what is causing this I'd really appreciate some help.
I have the same Problem! :eek:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know that some people previously had trouble playing at certain resolutions, though you'd think that was fixed in the latest version. I don't know if it helps with the same problem, but the creator mentioned on his blog that you might need to edit your registry to get it working properly. He pointed to this location, specifically:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Enterbrain > RGSS3 > LaunchInFullScreen

You'd want to make sure that value was at 0. I believe it should be set that way by default, though, so I'm unsure if that was a fix that actually helped anyone. My suggestion would be to change your monitor's resolution, or try alt+enter while playing to see if that changes anything for the better.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, is the "grope" animation supposed to continue looping even after you escape? Have to always go to the inn to make it stop. Also what are you supposed to do when grabbed? Z always seems to fail and takes off 1 hp, X automatically cancels the grope attempt though but seems like a cheat or why would Z even be an option? Is there a way to lower your percent quicker? Dang it takes forever.

Ah, Z can actually get out but it's rare. Although the X cancel doesn't have invincibility frames like it, so you can just get trapped. Man the X key breaks everything, lol. He coulda spent some more time on the sprite ass...I myself have modified it before, it doesn't take long to not make it look like recolored underwear.

Not sure how I feel about this, I normally love this guy's games but I would prefer if you could fight off the gropers rather than just running from them. That'd make this pretty entertaining. The escape chance and % recovery seems really bad too. As is, it's better to keep it at like 10-25 gold, grab a half dozen, then reset the room. There are just too many enemies eventually. Would be cool if there was more of a set challenge. What's the goal here? Unlock the stuff on the left for some reason? They could at least give you a way to improve your hp/escape chance/stamina recovery or something.

Talking to the green haired guy and paying him 30g will recover your stamina, though he gropes you.

Overall it's just another animation viewer, oh well. Most his other games are awesome though, especially if you're into sleep/touching stuff. The shooter one was pretty good too. This was my least favorite.

Last edited:

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know that some people previously had trouble playing at certain resolutions, though you'd think that was fixed in the latest version. I don't know if it helps with the same problem, but the creator mentioned on his blog that you might need to edit your registry to get it working properly. He pointed to this location, specifically:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Enterbrain > RGSS3 > LaunchInFullScreen

You'd want to make sure that value was at 0. I believe it should be set that way by default, though, so I'm unsure if that was a fix that actually helped anyone. My suggestion would be to change your monitor's resolution, or try alt+enter while playing to see if that changes anything for the better.

you see i did your thing but theres no RGSS3 anywhere inside enterbrain

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you see i did your thing but theres no RGSS3 anywhere inside enterbrain
I wonder if that means that there's something wrong with your system's RPG Maker VX Ace. Try downloading the RTP from and installing it and see if that does anything (it was also another suggested fix by the game's author for problems).

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well this game is just riddled with bugs, isn't it? I get an RSS3 error when I try to make it fullscreen (alt+enter). It works fine for me otherwise, except for the fact that ITH VNR can't catch anything other than fatigue and gold, but that's no surprise.

Nvmph

Reputation score

Changing the resolution of my monitor to 1680x1050 helped me with both issues.
The startup error aswell as the cutoff screen.
Any resolution above that provoked the startup error.
You just need to change your resolution to start the game and aslong as it runs you can change it back.

Last edited:

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when using ITH to extract the text, the values "0G疲労度:0%所持金" (money and fatigue, on the top left corner of the screen) constantly fully refresh, making it impossible to properly extract the text bubbles. anybody familiar enough with RPGmaker to find a way to properly extract the text/make a skip button that will allow for the chunk of phrases to not be interrupted by this constant refreshing ? Thanks.
A Hero is needed.

Tansoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's tedious but you can go to option and copy/paste each character, symbol, and the number, add it to the displayed list, then turn on global filter.

This will cut the repeats but unfortunately, it will also remove those characters from being read in dialog as well.

for example...

疲労度:0G 所持金:0%

You select "疲", copy it, then paste it into the "Character" space under the option tab of ITH. Now click Add...it should be in the list.

You do that for each character, as well as "G" and every number from 0-9.

Finally you need to add each of these symbols.

:
%
-

Now you turn global filter on and hit OK. That should do it.

Having done this, it was my experience that most of the dialogue was still understandable.

When you want to play something else, be sure to turn the global filter back off so you don't accidentally filter other games.

Last edited:

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i keep getting an error where it says that i don't have a sound effect and if i try extracting it with some tool for the japanese language it says the file is corrupted, can someone help me with this?

Reputation score

How do you get gold? Is it supposed to be lying around in the spring? Do you get it by talking to people? Because I've been wandering around and talking to people and haven't gotten any.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get gold? Is it supposed to be lying around in the spring? Do you get it by talking to people? Because I've been wandering around and talking to people and haven't gotten any.
You know the empty room above you? in the shower place? That's where you get the gold. You're supposed to run around collecting gold and avoiding the "enemies" in that room.

How to get the enemies?
You need to make sure the guy standing next to the two maids behind the counter is facing forward.

Plus to get more enemies you pay the maid behind the counter on the right, about 100 I think for the first time, then it increases by a hundred with each new enemy you unlock. Which also increases the amount of gold you get in the room with more enemies.

Reputation score

You know the empty room above you? in the shower place? That's where you get the gold. You're supposed to run around collecting gold and avoiding the "enemies" in that room.

How to get the enemies?
You need to make sure the guy standing next to the two maids behind the counter is facing forward.

Plus to get more enemies you pay the maid behind the counter on the right, about 100 I think for the first time, then it increases by a hundred with each new enemy you unlock. Which also increases the amount of gold you get in the room with more enemies.
But there's no gold up there. Is there something I need to do to make gold appear? Also, what's that button to the left of the save book do?

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But there's no gold up there. Is there something I need to do to make gold appear? Also, what's that button to the left of the save book do?
I think it's pretty slow at first, it takes a while for the gold to appear and for the enemies to start spawning in.

And the button next to the save book when turnt on, shows an internal view of vaginal penetration.

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For most people having the cut-off screen problem, rather than finding the option in the game registry, you can hit f1 in game and toggle off "launch in full screen."

Hope this helps!

Edit: what I'm trying to figure out is how to play the game in full screen without the cut-off issue... alt+enter just causes an error for me!

Last edited:

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also to anyone that beats the game/got all the scene rooms and enemies...

Go to the clothes basket, put back on your clothes and talk to the receptionist guy in the beginning. It's a little extra scene, and it's pretty great.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To make things easier, you can simply add an RPG maker type to Cheat Engine. Like .

Not that I can actually play the game. I get the following error when starting the game.

Anyone have any idea what to do about that?
I found out what the problem is. Or at least a way to get around it. The error only occurs when I start it up at my native resolution of 1440p. When I set my resolution to 1080p and try again, I can start it just fine. But it appears I have to keep my resolution low to play the game.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's a save file for those who want to just see the h-scenes. Go up then go to the lower-left part of the area.

Also, some NPCs have interactions
View attachment Save04.zip