What's new

SIM [ monotool ] [ものつーる] Neteruko Ijiri - Megitsune ねてるこいじり 女狐ちゃん RE141775 RJ141775

Re: ねてるこいじり 女狐ちゃん Sleeping Fox Girl?

Well... I can't play this game. I have a resolution of 1366 x 768 and as I stated I can't see 1/4 of the window... soooooo... yeah cool...

Last edited:

bayfiles belongs to ThePirateBay. I think it depends on the filesize becuase that "premium" download work instantly for me :/

Edit: My bad, was running AdBlock so I didnt see all the shit that existed on the page. Premium Download button is the real download button. The big "Download" button leads to the advert shit

I did not know that, thanks for the info.

To me, when I see Premium Only, it's fake XD

so, trying to play this game, but nothing seems to work.

i can buy and unlock new options, and can get the cheat menu, but clicking on the girl herself does fucking nothing. no matter what "hand" i have equipped.

what gives?

edit: if i remove her clothes or switch positions (both of which require me to cheat) then i can use most of the options, but the ones that you start unlocked with (top right block) don't seem to do anything.

Last edited:

so, trying to play this game, but nothing seems to work.

i can buy and unlock new options, and can get the cheat menu, but clicking on the girl herself does fucking nothing. no matter what "hand" i have equipped.

what gives?

edit: if i remove her clothes or switch positions (both of which require me to cheat) then i can use most of the options, but the ones that you start unlocked with (top right block) don't seem to do anything.

You place items by clicking the scroll wheel, then remove with right clicking. Move with left click

You place items by clicking the scroll wheel, then remove with right clicking. Move with left click

wait, you place everything else with the left mouse button, why do things from THAT section use the middle mouse?

wait, you place everything else with the left mouse button, why do things from THAT section use the middle mouse?

because there are 2 options basicly. The left mouse controls the options that are "stickied" (on specific places) while the scroll mouse (personally, using Z and X are easier) control the ones you can place anywhere.

Here's a tip:
The phones do not attract her attention, even when she's half awake, so use them as much as possible. They dont give much (about less than 1 point per second), but using the scroll mouse to increase the speed will help you get something while you wait/do other things.

Ok this is weird, the game I had downloaded before is about a fox girl, but it's not the one mention on the OP o_O
I have no idea where I got this game from lmao.
Now the game mentioned on the OP I can play without any problems lol..

The author has been update the game!
Now you can change the resolution size!

Did you know that the 30k mouth option is apparently a aphrodisiac laced
chloroform? It wakes her up partially and makes it where you can make her cum, moan, and twitch occasionally as well as you can do whatever you want to her. basically a alternative way to win other than getting sleep lvl to 100.

How do I access the cheat menu?

1st page look at the spoiler from jur07dbe

Can someone post the version with the resolution fix? I literally can't play this.

Seriously, does anyone still have either of the updated versions with the window size fix? This is borderline unplayable.

Back