What's new

Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Pft, 28 hours? It gets easy after the first 20 or so. I've gone for a week without sleep because of a bet. Started haleucenating after about 4-5 days, and was unconscious for a good 30+ hours afterward, but I won! ^^

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Pft, 28 hours? It gets easy after the first 20 or so. I've gone for a week without sleep because of a bet. Started haleucenating after about 4-5 days, and was unconscious for a good 30+ hours afterward, but I won! ^^
I did something similar, I got through 8 days, lost consciousness, woke up about 10 hours later, and was fine after a cup of tea :) I won £20

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hehehe, going without sleep for a long time didn't really cause me to lose my grip on reality, it just made me... numb, in a way. Like I was just slowly losing all my senses.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah well... I'm better now. Also RJ is my character all good or would you like me to change something?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm afraid I cannot meet the fetishes to any real extent. Most monsters will not hurt you if they can help it, that, and blood in any sexual scene is not my field of expertise.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Changed it so it's more or less a blank slate. However I'll be keeping the things put down before for character development. Should be a lot easier to work with.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, lack of sleep influencing your typing, I've had that lately, just look at my last few posts. 2 days with a total of 2 hours of sleep is not good for writing things.

Besides that, I'm going to retire my character, maybe have him move back to the sea and have a happy ending with that mermaid.

After that I'll make a new character that would be easier for me to play with, or at least something just interesting for me to play.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At the naga's invitation,
And here you were the one complaining about how people didn't know the difference between a naga and a lamia last week!

I laugh at you, sir! :D

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Double post for possible minor misunderstanding.

My good Sironi, the Fairy's game is to take the beads, and hide them somewhere in the forest. From what I read, it seemed like he was looking for the Fairy with the beads. When really the goal was to find where the beads were hidden by the Fairy in question.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah then there was a misunderstanding lol

Do you want me to edit, or should I just roll with it?

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

And here you were the one complaining about how people didn't know the difference between a naga and a lamia last week!

I laugh at you, sir! :D
1: I was in a rush to leave and posted hastily. My bad.

2: A man can dream can't he? ^^ (*prefers naga to lamia, but naga don't exist in the english encyclopedia yet*)

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

So, RJ, I'm retiring Nerem, and have no idea how to do that, mind suggesting some things that can be done? I'd rather not just abandon the whole thread, that would just seem like a waste to me.

And Ryu, I think I've seen the translated version of naga before, not sure, I'll go search it.

Edit: Nope, but there's this, a new slime:

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Given how you wish to retire the character, abandoning the thread is the best course of action, as Nerem will pretty much just merge with the rest of the townsfolk. There's nothing I can suggest beyond that, as most other options require you to continue playing as him, which you do not want to do, which will make me not want to reply to it in turn.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I think that makes sense, and if you get into the chat(Any, rachel's or chibi's) I'd like to ask some things about a possible second character.

Sounds good to me though, he will just merge with the townspeople, might even fit in with the cat parts.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I already saw them yesterday. There was a lot of translations for the Dark Slime as well.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I think there will probably be some other people who haven't seen them yet, and also, I've got a few more questions again, mind coming into the chat some time today?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The goblin narrows her eyes at Jillian, placing her hands on her naked hips, "We only beat on him a little, he'll get over it!" she announced, "Besides, he killed Penny! And he needs to pay!" she said angrily.
Great, now I'm stuck. I feel Jillian, upon hearing that, would go ahead and leave Niko to the goblins, rather than try and persuade them to give him up. And I have no idea how else she could try persuading them anyways.

Anybody want to share their thoughts?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Remember Beatrice's advice.

"Just tell them who sent you before you request they let the human in question go. Creatures like the goblins may be utter fools, but they have enough intelligence to respect our town's relationships. We just need to remind them of that."

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

And if that doesn't work, ask to join in!