What's new

Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

New Every Day Monster Girl. It's Zombie month it seems!

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

With that eye thing, she reminds me of Boros from One Punch Man.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To the people who do lots of thread reading, you may (eventually) notice some things Kala, Blue's character, is doing that isn't in her thread. That's because Blue decided to leave the game for personal reasons and allowed me to NPC her. I'll see about maybe doing a final post in that thread to cover what the character does before transforming her into a full npc.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmn. Interesting, new trap human peekin about, so how dead or alive is this setting? *tips chin*

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Several threads updating at various levels of regularity, depending on how lazy RJ - or the player - is at the moment.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Happy to play an overconfident human ending up in a submissive position, for whoevers fluffing about.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, are threads being started here that are of no connection to this RP or it's lore? I-I don't know what's going on or why.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess someone took this to be something akin to EGG or Dark Gate, which does have a bit of a "whoever wants can run shit" thing going on, especially the former.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmnn, I tried poking here to see if this was active storyline wise, when it seemed it was just a mass of individual topics I was like, great, seems all kinda monstergirl content goes here. If ya dun want it throw it over to EGG.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I 'think' EGG is where all the non-related stuff goes. All the threads here are consistent with all the characters and lore I have in place here, and just reading the first post where someone's driving around a car through a city has red flags going everywhere for various reasons.

I'ma see about having ye thread moved so I'm not constantly thinking I have a post here to read when you guys are playing.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmnn, I tried poking here to see if this was active storyline wise, when it seemed it was just a mass of individual topics I was like, great, seems all kinda monstergirl content goes here. If ya dun want it throw it over to EGG.
Perhaps instead of poking, you could have asked. It doesn't take much to notice that every thread is GM'd by a single person.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If anyone was a fan of Kala's thread, she is now NPC'd by me and is in Termite(Prudence)'s thread.

Trying to match Kala's personality as much as possible, but don't be too upset if I'm a little off. Trying to do the smart slime as best I can.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm going to be doing a big lore update at some point, possibly (or rather, most likely) a lot of big lore updates, to account for all the major races released in the MGE. Things like Gremlins, and more Zippangu creatures in addition to the inclusion of a mamono known as an Automaton.

In lore, this means that Golems are basically being renamed , but they're technically interchangeable. This is only for the Magi's sake mind. Also something to remember is that MGE lore is vastly different. Kenkou likes to make all his mamono basically sluts who become loving and obedient, giving the man full control. MGI is obviously a world about the double standard reversal, so their text can be considered worthless for learning about mamono.

Also as a side thing, I'm going to allow and encourage players and even just viewers to ask for lore about mamono listed in the MGE. I will write a brief description about what that race does and who they generally are as well as what they do, and will use the power ratings from Monster Girl Rancher to give you an idea of their scale of power and technique on average, allowing players to be more informed about what kind of power they're tackling before they tackle it.

Again, please ask lore questions, I enjoy answering them and they will probably enhance your ability to role play by turning you into a powerful smart person.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can only ask that question if you have a lore related question to ask.
I do, I wanted to learn more about the daily lives of the Mamano on the western desert and if there was any difference in their lives between the two currently fighting 'rulers'.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
You may ask this question!

Though the answer is basic. The mamono in the west now live nomadic lives, barely surviving off of a ruined land. It's entirely cutthroat, no one is nice, and everyone and everything is hostile.

Also, which rulers.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You may ask this question!

Though the answer is basic. The mamono in the west now live nomadic lives, barely surviving off of a ruined land. It's entirely cutthroat, no one is nice, and everyone and everything is hostile.

Also, which rulers.
Anubis and Pharoah, also does the Demon Queen have any notable territory in the desert?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
There isn't a demon queen, unless you mean Persephone. Then that's just one of the things you can call her.

To say she owned territory might be implying she was running an even somewhat unified regiment. Not at all. There are some demons just about everywhere. They're very good at hiding and doing demon stuff right next to humans.

Anubis and Pharoah aren't currently fighting. They did fight, long ago. Anubis won out and become ruler supreme. But because of how hard it is to kill something powerful, Pharoah was instead sealed away, and Anubis treated to the same fate by the bunnies later on in her life. She's been awoken now, and is currently seeking the fairest butt in the land.