What's new

Monster Girl Quest Movie????[RJ190721]もんむす・くえすと #1「外伝・サキュバス幻想(ファンタジー

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest Movie????[RJ190721]もんむす・くえすと #1「外伝・サキュバス幻想(ファンタジ&#12

Judging by a rough Google Translate, and the images shown on the 'cover'...
It's probably just some animated versions of H-scenes. Including some that didn't happen at all, I think. Still, from the cover, the art style looks very nice!

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest Movie????[RJ190721]もんむす・くえすと #1「外伝・サキュバス幻想(ファンタジ

Judging by a rough Google Translate, and the images shown on the 'cover'...
It's probably just some animated versions of H-scenes. Including some that didn't happen at all, I think. Still, from the cover, the art style looks very nice!
seeing as Minagi is on that cover and has yet to sho up in the games. I have a good feeling about this!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i stopped half way into the second game. can some one spoil the ending? did MC get with the lamia partner?

also, did he ever have safe sex with any one that wasn't cause of a game over besides the lamia partner?

i hope it will cover all 3 games. they were fun, but LONG. it wasn't that i didn't like them, i just couldn't find the time for them.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i stopped half way into the second game. can some one spoil the ending? did MC get with the lamia partner?

also, did he ever have safe sex with any one that wasn't cause of a game over besides the lamia partner?

i hope it will cover all 3 games. they were fun, but LONG. it wasn't that i didn't like them, i just couldn't find the time for them.
End of Part 2: To kill or not to kill the annoying Lamia, such a dilemna. Also epic cliffhanger with a Final Fantasy-esque "THE LAST BOSS WAS ACTUALLY ME" feeling. The villain was Illia all along ! How surprising !

Most of Part 3:

End of Part 3: Of course Luka triumphs and marries the Lamia waifu, this ain't Violated Hero

Also as for what the hentai animation will cover, don't expect it to be the anime version of the entire game. The description said it was going to animate some H-scenes from the game (maybe including from Paradox too considering the cover image features the Succubus Ancestor from Paradox) in an original story, one not told in the game.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Ahh... so it begins the first step to Stardom.

H-Game 》H-Video 》JAV 》Warners Brothers Movie

As proof: "Taimanin Asagi" is currently at JAV Level.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Personally i didn't get how people could like the storyline of mgq. I can understand characters and sex scenes but i found the storyline quite predictable and boring, it didn't help the linear feeling, in fact i would have liked that they gave some options to the player about how to resolve some events.

And about the movie or whatever it is we will need more information.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They just released a trailer

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

wow that's the shota'y'est luka i've ever seen man and i seen neverland frontier luka lol.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erubetie with nipples is just wrong, so wrong.

Also that trailer was pretty good reminder of how fucking whiny bitch Luka was in part 1. :V

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Personally i didn't get how people could like the storyline of mgq. I can understand characters and sex scenes but i found the storyline quite predictable and boring, it didn't help the linear feeling, in fact i would have liked that they gave some options to the player about how to resolve some events.
It was actually quite cool philosophically, with the themes of a kind of apartheid and obvious racism being mixed in with increasingly strange sexual stuff. Problem is that there's no way to discuss it with people outside of H-games circles.

I think Luka also had kinda cool character progression, as he began to realize what he was actually good and bad at and how to work with his allies better. Also when you start to find out that he wasn't as stupid happy-go-lucky and overly positive as he seemed at first.

Then there were some excellent recurring characters, such as Chrome, the Spirits, and Illias (except when she went rapey-monster like everything turned into in that game) who I wanted to see the character progression of. And most of the four lords were excellently written characters, with only Erubite being kind of a flat persona.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

think there's going to be english subtitles soon after the release?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

think there's going to be english subtitles soon after the release?
There will be a week or two after the release.

redx

Reputation score

he sounds exactly as i expected him to sound. to bad this doesn't seem to have any MGQP universe stuff i'd love Minicrab over the normal one.

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Release Date changed to:
Early October 2017

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Release Date changed to:
Early October 2017
No?

発売予定時期
2017年01月上旬
予定価格
1,800円

Still on the right.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Interesting xD

Well, after watching the video from the dlsite, looks like they plan to completely change the story up.

and now I feel like playing the game. I enjoyed the one set up as a VN but with combat.

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please direct me to the trailer? I tried to find something like the creator's blog by going through dlsite, where I clicked:

But that place doesn't show anything about the movie.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone please direct me to the trailer? I tried to find something like the creator's blog by going through dlsite, where I clicked:

But that place doesn't show anything about the movie.
/facepalm

It's right there on the product screen for the movie.

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome to see this being released, I'm looking forward to it and hope it sells well. Maybe it'll become popular enough to encourage more monster girl themed videos.

That said, my thoughts on this video is:

The video will probably just be scenario based, jumping from one game over to the next.

If the video is mostly original and doesn't follow the game I'd actually be okay with it, so long as they at least have a scene with Alice and Tamamo. :D

Kinda curious to see if they'll add any vore. I mean Alma is right there in the trailer so what are the chances of seeing her infamous tail vore?

And lastly, I'm wondering why the crab girl is so popular, her scene was funny I guess(?) but I never really cared for her nor understood why she was one of the only monster girl that made a constant re-appearances.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

/facepalm

It's right there on the product screen for the movie.
Note that depending on your adblocker/noscript/https settings etc the trailer might not show up in your browser - I had to completely disable NoScript and uBlock on the page to be able to see it.