What's new

Monster Girl Quest Movie????[RJ190721]もんむす・くえすと #1「外伝・サキュバス幻想(ファンタジー

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest Movie????[RJ190721]もんむす・くえすと #1「外伝・サキュバス幻想(ファンタジ

"Early January" They Say. Certainly very Early indeed.
The most hyped products always end up delayed, Murphy's law at its finest

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest Movie????[RJ190721]もんむす・くえすと #1「外伝・サキュバス幻想(ファンタジ&#12

Nice to see more handjobs in an animation! They're so rare and decent ones rarely crop up.

Reputation score

By the Way, who is she? i don't recall seeing her in the series:confused::confused::confused:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

By the Way, who is she? i don't recall seeing her in the series:confused::confused::confused:

If she is not in monmusu quest paradox then she is probably a new one made for the "anime"? (I doubt its a game)

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's Minagi. One of Six Ancestors, Succubus bloodline. She seems to appear in next Paradox parts (as far as I understood)

Last edited:

Noce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IT'S OUT NOW!:D:D:D

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, it's up for purchase now, though it seems to have some sort of DRM

Last edited:

procrastinator brad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

one of my specialties is bypassing DRM, lets hope it isn't that good

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, the video is some special format that requires a specific player to watch, or you can stream it via browser in your DL site account.

Either way, this is DRM at it's dumbest. It's rather inconvenient for paying customers. It's completely ineffective for stopping pirates anyways. Even if the files were literally uncrackable, there are ways to screen-capture the video as it plays. Shouldn't take long at all for a DRM-free rip to pop up somewhere.

Oh, and by the way. apparently the DRM video viewer doesn't work on Mac, so they're even screwing themselves out of part of the customer base.

woo98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my guess is that we're either never gonna see this or it'll take a couple months that is unless we buy it

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now I will try to google this stuff everyday to find a free link, hope it will upload somewhere soon :(

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Now I will try to google this stuff everyday to find a free link, hope it will upload somewhere soon :(
Doubt it would take too long. Considering its a video, you can use DirectX active window video recorders (or hell, just a desktop video recorder) to record whatever format or method its played in.

I doubt dlsite invested in something to prevent a recording like that.

example using something I mentioned on being used on dlsite to (if I wanted to) record the trial video

Last edited:

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Side comment:

That screenshot is actually kinda disappointing. I actually kinda liked that Alma seems thicker in her in game art and almost seemed slightly chubby compared to some of the other monster girls.

In part, because a slightly overweight succubus actually carries some extra implications considering their diet. On one hand she doesn't exactly seem like a queen, but on the other hand, you can tell she has a staggering victim count just by looking at her.

Here though, she looks more like any of the other generic succubi. Less setting her apart.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

NM.

I raged a bit but turns out the standalone movie DRM software is 32bit only. Must install the whole DLsite package for 64bit. My bad.

Last edited:

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You brought this on the eng dlsite?

You could send a email to them with the error msg and see if they could give you a refund?

But damn, can't install on a 64 bit OS? What is this BS?

Just check...by any chance you are using vista 64 bit?

stated up there vista 64 bit is not supported...

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If I had to complain about things then I'd mainly complain about Alma Elma's voice (which is the total opposite from the one in the game, she has a loli voice here instead of a mature one) and the fact that you can see Erubetie's pussy insides as pink as if she was a normal girl (instead of being blue like the slime she is). And Luka having a typical hentai horse-cock (I don't think he was ever bigger than average in the game).

Also the quality resolution of the video was pretty low (no HD as far as I know)

Aside from that it was alright I guess. Not amazing, but alright.

Last edited:

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would love to see the succubus in the movie.
Can someone share a link (if already exists). :)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You brought this on the eng dlsite?

You could send a email to them with the error msg and see if they could give you a refund?

But damn, can't install on a 64 bit OS? What is this BS?

Just check...by any chance you are using vista 64 bit?

stated up there vista 64 bit is not supported...
The standaloned movie player is 32bit only.

The package installer with all drm programs are 64bit compatible. Stupid but at least I got it working.

BTW this wasn't worth it. Just Luka getting raped vanilla. And weak animations all over the place. Plus very, very short.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

BTW this wasn't worth it. Just Luka getting raped vanilla. And weak animations all over the place. Plus very, very short.
Agreed, this is by far the worst work they've put out out of the three. They had no problem sticking to the original (and beautiful) artwork in their first two animations so I don't know why they disfigured the main characters so much in this one... They gave Erubetie nipples and they changed Alma Elma's figure and face. All the succubi had the exact same breast size and looked generic. Also don't be fooled by the screenshot of Alice with her naked breasts because there is no Alice sex scene in this animation.

Coming back to the voice acting, the best case scenario would have been to have the previous voice actors from the game. Now I understand this may have been impossible or hard to do and I think they managed to do a pretty good job with Luka and Erubetie. However, this Alma Elma voice is just a boner-killer for me. It feels so off...

[EDIT from my earlier post] My bad, the animation only looks like 360p if you watch it directly on Dlsite. If you watch it on the Dlsite Cypher Player it's in HD.

The shortness of the animation is actually standard, 15 minutes is still within the norm. Besides, they announced they may have more episodes planned. But if that's actually happening, I really hope they step up their game. This animation ended up looking really rushed and considering Torotoro was "supervising", I don't understand how it managed to end up being so distant from the source material.

I know it seems like I'm just ranting but as someone who was looking forward to this quite a lot and bought it on release, I feel very let down. Torotoro and Selfish (the circle in charge of the animation) have used me to much higher quality content.

Last edited: