What's new

Monster Hunter Gourmet (SirOni) GM'd by MAF

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Let's begin this blood thirsty restaurant tycoon owner's tale by painting a mental picture.

"A tan woman, half orc, with a lust for combat. She has no place in the world other than fighting in it. For when she is not fighting a good fight, she needed a place to belong. And so, she became a chef. There she was, spatula in one hand and Bastard Sword in the other. Whatever she murdered was put on the table after being taken to a roaring flame. Dragons, Elder beasts, and who knows what else she killed. There was no menu either, just whatever she put out to eat for who would pay. We came out for a lot of reasons to that restaurant, though it was mostly to hear her tales of how she killed the thing to begin with. She was a woman men and women alike envied not having in their bed, and beasts as well would have had her if she were any weaker. Alas... She's gone and killed one of everything so far. She's far beyond what any natural living being expected her to become..."

The story ended with the grin of a mature man with large muscles and unkempt hair, directed at the woman of honor herself. He was dirty with the dust of wood from the recent construction of the restaurant of note. His whole story was just that, just a story. He was a friend of Matilda who fought with her in battles and even fancied dueling her himself under the conditions that if he won he got to get intimate with her. Suffice it to say, her purity was never lost to him, if she even still has it up to this point.

"What did you think of my story?" he asked with a grin. "That's my vision of you in the future! Oh, I forgot to add myself as your husband!" he laughed aloud.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Monster Hunter Gourmet (SirOni) GM'd by MAF

"Yeah, I like the sound of that," A wide toothy smile spread across Matilda's face, her hands resting on her hips as the man finished his story, the woman lost in her thoughts of glory in battle and fame in the kitchen as she stared at her restaurant.

Matilda had long dreamt of this day. After abandoning her last employer the Anudorian collected up what little was left of her money and set about purchasing some land and the materials needed to construct a restaurant. Sure, the Amazonian jungle probably wasn't the best area to set up shop, but that didn't bother Matilda. The usual game had become bland to the warriors refined palate, and often didn't even put up much of a fight, including the bears she sometimes hunted. Which left Matilda feeling disappointed. And so, she sought out mightier creatures to hunt and serve. Which brought her to the jungles of the Amazon.

"Though not so much the last part," Matilda laughed, a deep growl coming from the back of her throat. The woman brushed at the thin layer of dust that had gathered on the tanned skin of her arm, her exposed skin glistening with sweat as the heat of the sun baked the land below it, as she finished admiring the exterior of her restaurant and turned her gaze towards her companion. Matilda was well aware that one of the reasons he stuck around with her overbearing ass was to hopefully best her in combat and claim the warmth between her legs for himself, though she saw him more as just a friend.

"But before I get to that point word needs to be spread of this place," Matilda's tone became more business like as one of the woman's hands slipped from her hip and hung by her side. "And I need to acquire us some meat to serve. Man, the very idea is getting my blood pumping!" Matilda slammed a fist into the palm of her hand, her lips spreading into a wide and excited grin.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man replied with his own hearty laugh. "One step at a time, my girl! Let's focus on getting situated here! I'll run your business here while you're out hunting lest it be empty! Right now, all we got is this little town, but merchants travel! Word may spread of your food, and thankfully we're on the edge of the jungle, so it's still somewhat safe for people to come and enjoy!" he announced. "With that in mind, why waste time? Get out there, slay somethin' and bring it back here for some good eatin!" he announced.

He held up a hand, beckoning her to wait. "Here, just to show I think about ya." he pulled out three potions. "Beasts are wild in these lands. Might get hurt!" he cautioned her. "If you're raring to go, why don't you-" he was cut short as there was suddenly a small earthquake. Not enough to cause a major disturbance, but enough to make him bothered. "What in the blazes!?" he cursed. "Another earthquake... The folk around here are sayin' it's a mighty beast. Good thing you're around, eh?" he laughed again.

"Yooo-hooo!" called out a girl's voice, a woman in an open stand waving at Matilda. "You're that professional warrior that we heard about! Could I ask you a favor and help our poor town? All our other protectors were no good!"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Mmm, yeah, the way I'm feelin' now the sooner I'm out there the better," Matilda moved a hand to behind her and coiled her fingers around the grip of her bastard sword that hung from her waist, eager to cut it into something fleshy. But she fought the urge to pull her weapon free from its scabbard for now.

"Heh, thanks. I can always count on you," Matilda made to take the potions from her companion, though stopped as the minor tremors coursed through the village, a look of concern appearing on the woman's face. "A 'mighty beast' you say? Heh, we'll see how mighty it is once I'm done with it."

"Yeah, that's me," Matilda called back to the woman that had called out to her, and pocketing the potions she made her way to the villager. "Those protectors were no good because they ain't me." She boasted, a confident smirk stretching across Matilda's face as she rested a hand on her hip and meant to one side. "An' I planned on doin' just that. We'll be feasting on that bastard soon enough, don't you worry. Just point me in the direction of where it lives an' I'll do the rest."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The kind black haired girl waved her hand at Matilda. "Well, that's the thing... The beast that's causing our troubles is believed to be a sea dragon. So, here's the idea. Right now, there's no way you can take on a dragon, right? Well, fortunately we have a blacksmith, he's the old man by the edge of town." she pointed at the stone building with smoke rising from it.

"Other than that, we do have something for your to do." she announced. "There's monsters reported to be attacking a little farm we have to support the community with vegetation. If you could be so kind, you could serve vegetables as well as meat in your little restaurant!" she announced with excitement. "If you're up for it, the farm hands just need you to eliminate some bipedal reptilian creatures wondering about and causing trouble. The farm itself is just out of town, to the east."

Then, she gave a start. "Oh! I assume you're expecting a reward too... How about this! As a reward, we'll give you some of our boys to help you carry the meat and whatever else you'll need back with you, free of charge. That way you can focus on the dangers while they take care of the rest. Deal?" she held out her hand for a handshake.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

No way I can take on a dragon? Matilda thought to herself, an eye twitching in annoyance at the girl's comment. Though she left her thoughts unsaid, and instead let the woman continue. "Well, a blacksmith sounds good. Means I'll have somewhere to make and improve my gear. You ever seen leather armour made from goblin hide? Believe me, those bastards do not smell the greatest when you're dryin' them out, but you'd be surprised by how comfy their skin is." The warrior boasted, and perhaps the simple village girl would notice a subtle green on the leather of Matilda's gear should the light shine just right on it.

"'Course I'll take on these lizards. Not sure why they'd hassle a farm growin' veg, but trouble's touble, right? Never eaten lizard before. Goblin, sure. Not lizard though, so it'll be as much an experience f'me as it will for the customers. And that sounds like a good enough reward to me, was gonna say I'd need hands to drag the bastards back here, how else would I get the meat back home? Carry it over my shoulders? Ha!" Matilda threw back her head and let out a quick, bark-like laugh before taking the woman's hand into her own and giving it a quick shake. "Sounds like we've got ourselves a deal, sweet cakes."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Great!" the girl said with a smile. "As I said, it's to the east, but even if you would get lost, these boys will help you get there, as well as collect the meat." She announced, snapping her fingers. That's when a pair of youthful boys with cat ears, su-ku-ta, came out upon her call. "These two are orphans who made themselves useful. Take good care of them, they're pretty loyal." She informed Matilda.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Only two, huh?" Matilda eyed the two catboys up and down as they made their way to the two women. "Well I guess you two will will do. I do hope you're a lot stronger than you look. Ha!" Again, she let out a quick bark-like laugh before bidding the woman goodbye and turned eastwards.

"C'mon lads, we've got ourselves some lizards to hunt!" Matilda's voice was thick with excitement as she started off at a quickened pace, which threatened to change into a run as the warriors blood began to pump with adrenaline.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Right behind you, captain!" one catboy announced, before another held a bomb over his head. "I can throw bombs!" he announced as it's wire sizzled down into the explosive case. "Don't use that here, idiot!" the other scolded it's twin, hitting him over the head.

That left travel to be done. Though it didn't take but half an hour to walk to the little farmer's location. There, Matilida happened to hear screaming inside of a small farmer's house in the distance, where several little orange reptilian creatures were dancing about, and searching for a way inside.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Matilda frowned as she looked over to her shoulder, catching a glimpse at the bomb as its fuse burnt away, quickly disappearing into the main body containing the explosives. "D'you cats have names, or am I goin' t'have to put orphan one and orphan two on your grave stones after you've blown y'selves up?" The warrior growled, annoyance in her tone.

Thankfully the rest of the short journey to the farmstead was uneventful, the two cats having managed to not die by suicide bombing, and whatever annoyance she had at the two brothers quickly disappeared as she caught sight of the farm and the reptilians terrorising the owners. "Looks like we've found the marks, boys." A wide grin spread across Matilda's features as a hand quickly gripped onto her sword, ready to unsheath it at a moments notice. "Looks like we've got the jump on the bastards, so here's the plan; I'll rush in t'bait them while you two sneak around. Once in range pepper them with those bombs, and if they're as useful as you'd like me t'think they are we should be done before tea time. That's if they're not babies and their mother isn't around. If so, well... let's just say things'll be gettin' mighty interestin'."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"My name's Claus." one said. "And mine's Lucas!" the other replied. If they were shuffled, it would be unclear which one was Claus and the other, Lucas. Once at the house, the two boys looked at one another. "We have to fight? I thought we were just supposed to get the meat?" Claus asked. "I've only got one bomb with me right now, but I'll throw it if you want." Lucas announced.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Only one? Matilda thought to herself, frowning slightly. "Fine, fine. Hang back until I'm done, and only use it if their mother comes runnin' in or if I'm in trouble." Without another word Matilda ran towards the farmhouse, sprinting as fast as she could to cover as much ground as possible, hoping to get to them unnoticed so that she can get the jump on them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
HP=102, PP=36, EP=36, Status=Fine

Rolls
Stealth: Failed

Matilda certainly did the owner of the house a favor as she came sprinting up to the house. All of the creatures turned their heads and looked her way, before letting out a certain kind of call that was too unique to be described. Then, three of the beasts came running at Matilda to meet with her, each of them looking quite eager to attack her.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Dammit, looks like my plan failed, The warrior chef chided herself as three of the reptilians turned to face her, meeting her charge with their own. "Heh, come get me, boys! I'll show you the time of your life!" Her grip tightening on the handle of her sword, Matilda waited for the last possible second before unsheathing her weapon, bringing her other hand up to join the first. She spun with the blade, cutting in a wide arc at the closest beast.

Charge (+4 attack roll & damage, -10 dodge until next round)
Death From The Draw (+6 attack roll and damage)
Supreme Might (trade 10 attack roll for 10 damage)
(Activate Cleave if the first beast is killed)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
HP=86/102, PP=36, EP=36, Status=Fine
TP(DU:3)=20/30

Rolls
Matilda Auto-hits
Damage: 11,+42
Matilda kills the Jaggi
-Cleave
Auto-hit
Damage: 12,+32
Matilda kills a second Jaggi
-Cleave
Auto-hit
Damage: 10,+22 = 32

The last Jaggi attacks Matilda
Auto-hit
Damage: 31-15=16

Quickly, she dispatched two of the creatures with two wide swipes, but the third only wounded the last of the orange creatures, as it jumped, it's thin legs gripping her shoulders, before it leaned down and bit into her shoulder. It's teeth dug in through her armor, and sunk into her flesh, drawing blood before Matilda could swat it away, which would result in it's death.

If she killed it, Matilida would see a woman's face peek out of a barricaded window. "Oh gods! Have you come to help me?" she asked.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Matilda smiled widely as her attack cut through two of the reptilians with ease, ending their lives with a single swift slash, though her brow furrowed as the third shrugged off her attack, only managing to wound the beast. As it struck back the warrior growled in pain as she felt its claws dig into her flesh through her armour before it leant down and bit her, drawing blood.

"Filthy beast!" She growled angrily, though there was a hint of excitement in Matilda's voice as she shook off the creature and brought her blade down on the beast to hopefully end its miserable existence once and for all.

If she does manage to kill the beast Matilda would look around, disappointment on her face. "Well that was no fun," She muttered to herself, surveying the battlefield before her attention was drawn to the farmhouse. "Yeah, your farm's safe now. Unless there's more of these beasts to come?" The woman would note that Matilda looked a little expectant, as if she was hoping for another battle soon.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Matilda
HP=86/102, PP=36, EP=36, Status=Fine
TP(DU:3)=20/30

"There's always more of the damn creatures!" the woman replied. "So long as their alpha remains to fertilize the females, I fear they'll never leave me be! To the north, in the rocky areas is where they like to nest. Won't you defeat that evil giant monster? It's big and orange, you can't miss it!" the woman declared from above.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"More?" Matilda repeated, a wide grin forming on her lips. The warrior listened to the woman in silence as she explained about the bigger reptilians and where they would be found, and how killing the male would be the only way to end the attacks on her farm.

Don' worry, lady. I'll take care of those bastards," Reassuring the woman Matilda then turned to the two Su-Ku-Ta. "C'mon boys, we've got some beasties t'slay!" Sheathing her sword once more she took off at a run in the direction the woman pointed her to, eager for the fight that lay ahead.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman waved at Matilda, giving her thanks with a big smile, while the two su-ku-ta were bagging up and cutting the meat from the jaggi she killed. "S-shall we help you or take care of this meat?" they asked, while Matilda heard distant cries through the jungle, more of the bipedal lizards likely aware of their fallen kin.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Hey, don't damage their hides! Just drag the bodies back to my restaurant and I'll deal with them later, then make your way to me!" Matilda called out to the two cats as she ran from the small farmstead and into the jungle, quickly disappearing into the thick brush. As she heard the distant cries and growls of the reptilians Matilda's smile grew wider. Today was proving to be a pretty fun day, and promised to get better.