Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Hunter Gourmet (SirOni) GM'd by MAF

Status
Matilda
HP=102, PP=36, EP=36, Status=Fine
TP(DU:3)=20/30

"Gotcha!" both cat men agreed, before taking the dead creatures as Matilda ran closer to the cries of the kin of the beasts she slayed. Just like most reptiles, they enjoyed staying in areas where they can regulate their body temperatures. This became evident by the increasing amount of rocks and shade, a survival tool naturally found in the wilderness to acquire shade. There was also no trees around such an area, to allow a beast needing warmth to step out into the sun and achieve the ideal body temperature. This was prime territory for such beasts to exist, and they would not disappoint.

Right there, eating from the flesh of some massive gray skinned, four legged herbivore, was a much larger version of the smaller orange lizards she fought with. As Matilda drew near, he rose his head, blood dripping from it's teeth, before he slid his clawed feet back along the ground as if pretending to be a bull about to charge.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Matilda skid to a halt as she entered the beasts territory, it enjoying a meal from what was most likely a very recent kill. She quickly scanned the surrounding area, making note of any possible natural cover and hazards she could use against the beast and any of its fellows that would happen to come and assist it.

Once happy with her findings Matilda turned her attention back to the large reptilian, who had spotted the would-be chef and was getting ready to launch its attack. "Heh, come on ya ugly great brute, let's see what y'made of," Gripping the handle of her sword Matilda hunched down, watching the beast and readying herself to dodge and launch a counter attack.

Defensive Stance - +10 dodge, forsake all attacks for the round, gain free attacks on any enemy that attacks and misses.

IF COUNTER ATTACK IS SUCCESSFUL:
Quick Draw (wielding the sword one-handed)
-> Death from the Draw; +6 to-hit & damage
Lightning Strikes; three attacks, -12 to-hit, -6 damage

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status

HP=71/102, PP=36, EP=36, Status=Fine
TP(DU:3)=5/30

Rolls
Matilda's dodge vs. Great Jaggi's to-hit
(31+10+1=42) vs. (50+16=66)

Matilda takes (46-15=31) damage!
Matilda's armor takes 15 damage!

Monster Hunter attempts to make a sneak attack!
MH vs. Great Jaggi
Stealth vs. Perception
(22+14=36) vs. (22+5=27)

The Hunter fires his switch axe! Called Shot.
((4,9,3,9,7,4,+9)*2=90) Damage

The beast was incredibly fast. He charged upon her and was there in front of her in under a second. He was sneaky as well, as when she prepared for a direct attack, he suddenly swung his body around and slammed his tail with full force against her side, sending Matilda off of her feet and sliding back a few feet from the sheer force and knocking the wind out of her lungs. After she came to a halt, Matilda would find the large beast placing one leg down upon her, and crushing her underneath it's weight, suffocating her with it's force. It leaned it's head down at her, drool from it's maw dripping onto her face.

Then, suddenly, a huge blade was being pointed at the beast's head, and it only noticed when Matilda heard a man's voice. "Click-click... Boom." he said, before Matilda would notice that the blade was shaking about with massive force. The moment the beast turned it's head to see, a part of the blade revealed itself to be a cannon of sorts, which let out a terrible explosion right in the beast's face. Matilda heard the beast scream in agony.

Rather than check to see if she was okay, she saw simply step over her prone body. He approached the large orange beast, only to find that it was twitching from having parts of it's brain blown off. After his weapon fired, it suddenly began to shift and change each of it's parts on it's own as if possessed, until it suddenly took on the shape of an axe, instead of a sword. With axe in hand, he raised it, and brought it down on the large orange creature, severing it's head.

Like a demon, he stood there, before holding up the Jaggi's head as if it were a trophy. He was terrifying enough to the beasts around him that they all retreated instead of seeking revenge for their fallen leader. After appreciating his trophy, the man took out a bag, apparently seeking to take his trophy with him. His back to Matilda, he seemed to ignore her entirely.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Matilda cried in pain as the large bipedal lizard charged up to her, throwing its weight against the warrior woman as its tail crashed into her, knocking her off her feet and sending her several feet through the air, quickly landing on the ground and sliding backwards another few feet. The force of Matilda hitting the ground knocked the air out of her lungs, and as she struggled to breathe and climb back up to her feet she caught a glimpse of the monster looming over her before it quickly brought its foot down on her chest. Matilda's lungs began to burn as the creature's weight made it almost impossible to breathe, and as it brought its mouth to her face she struggled to lift her arms to fight the beast off.

And then she was released from its grip. Matilda was only vaguely aware of the situation as she stumbled to her feet, the woman's head dizzy from oxygen deprivation, though as she took in deep breaths she saw the man and what was left of the beast, its head having been hacked off by the armoured man's curious weapon.

"I... I had the situation under control," Matilda said weakly, her voice hoarse though gradually returning. "It... it was my prey. But thanks, I guess." As she gathered up her weapon Matilda kept her eyes on the man, narrowing them, dubious of him and his intentions. "Feel free t'keep the head, but I'm taking the rest ah'him."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I refuse." the man said flatly, turning to glace at her. "I got rights to this creature, and you want it's meat." He put one foot up on the carcass while facing Matilda directly. "You do have a pretty face, now that I get a better look at you. Think we can come to a deal?" he asked, seemingly interested in the pretty features he took note of.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Rights?" Matilda let out a bark-like laugh. "Th' only 'rights' you have is th' head you severed. The beast was my prey, you just came in an' stole th' kill." Matilda folded her arms over her chest and rested her weight on one leg, angling a hip out. "Though... judgin' from your armour and weapon, and how you took that beast out so easily I very much doubt I'd be able t'take you out on my own. But t'let you have your way with me so I can get th' meat that should be mine by rights? Pfft, like I'd want t'be known as the whore chef. There's plenty more meat in these jungles."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He folded his arms and nodded at Matilda. "You're damn right you stand no chance against me. I had to defeat an elder dragon fifty times before it gave me the horn I wanted." he announced. "... Okay, maybe it wasn't fifty of them. And maybe it wasn't an elder dragon. Maybe I lie when I'm nervous. The point is, you're hot and I've come to find myself with the urge to bang you." he declared with honesty.

He extended an arm out to Matilda while keeping a hand on his hip. "Just to let you know though, the very last thing I'll try is rape. I mean, it's still an option, but it's my last option. We're probably not even going to have to resort to that." he said, walking towards Matilda and picking up some random flowers along the way. "This is a nice start, isn't it? You like flowers?" he inquired.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ha! He's as big a fool as most other men. Matilda thought to herself once the 'mysterious' warrior's intentions were made clear. Still, he could prove useful. So why not indulge him for a while.

"You an' every other guy wants a piece ah'this," Matilda called back, a sly smirk spreading across her lips as she placed her hands on her chest and pushed them up, squeezing her breasts together through her armour. "Doesn't mean yer gonna get it, though." The woman's arms slid back down to her sides, hands resting on her hips. "Still, y'seem a competent enough guy, maybe one day you'll get to experience all this. If y'prove useful t'me."

Matilda ignored the outstretched hand, and when offered the flowers she struck them, the smirk appearing on her lips once more. "Do I look like the kinda gal that likes flowers? Name's Matilda by the way, if yer wondering."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hold on there, cupcake," The man wagged his finger at her, not minding her swatting away his flowers. "I'm still waiting on my 'one day' I was promised by another girl, and I'm all booked. Been about three years, can't wait. But anyway," he chuckled, "Yeah, Matilda, nice to see you and your two friends. Here's the thing though, I am pure concentrated badass with this big gunsword thing to act as my phallic symbol. You on the other hand, are givin' off this cock-tease kind of feel. So here's the thing. You're after things like this guy, right? I could do something absolutely horrible and... Kill everything worthwhile and claim their meat for myself, and leave you with the scraps. Granted, I don't give a flip about the meat, at least not 'their' meat, if you catch my drift~" he announced, chuckling while a pair of blue eyes ogled Matilda from within his helmet.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Three years? You've been played with is what's happened there," Matilda let out a chuckle. Was this man as bit a fool as he made himself out to be? "Really? 'Cause when guys go 'round wieldin' weapons like that a gal like me can't help but wonder if they're overcompensating f'somethin'. I'll admit though, y'wield it pretty well."

"And sure, y'could kill every creature 'round here that would make for a worthwhile meal, but then you'd be pissin' every other adventurer off that strolls through here as well. I won't be th' only one huntin' the creatures in this jungle, an' all you'll end up doin' is makin' a target of y'self. Sure, you may kill most of th' people that hunt you down, but eventually one of them is gonna chop that head of yours off. An' everyone'll be grateful for it."

"But, I think I get wha' yer offering. How 'bout we come to an agreement. You help with the tougher critters and perhaps I'll let you get a feel of my body. A faint smile played across Matilda's lips, and coupled with the seductive undertones in her voice suggested that there was no 'perhaps' in her offer. "That one doesn't count though, you stole it from me. An' any of its mates we kill today. Think of it as a down payment."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Only a feel?" The man scratched his helmet as if scratching his head. "You're the worst haggler ever!" He pointed out. "Okay, how about we make a wager? There's another big one some ways away from here, the little orange ones become alphas later on you see. If you fuck up killing that one, I get to bounce on your butt like a child waiting for his birthday present. If you manage to kill it, then I won't kill any of your prey, cuz you will have already killed it! That sounds like a good plan to me!" he announced all on his own. "Deal? Deal." and he agreed to it on his own, before sprouting wings, and flying off.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

My god, he's as stupid as he acts, Matilda thought to himself as he proposed his 'conditions' and flew off before she could make her reply. "Really, how'd someone that idiotic blunder his way through life an' become that strong?" Matilda mused quietly to herself, before heading towards the direction the mysterious armoured adventurer flew off to, all the while wondering just where cat one and two had gotten to.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This next hurdle would be even more difficult than the last one. As Matilda followed the man, she found herself going deeper into their territory. However, she soon came upon large tracks that looked freshly made by one of their alphas, and many small tracks around it. They led into the deepest den, where Matilda heard a gratuitous amount of beastial noises from within this canyon of rock. There was the straight-in approach, she could keep going forward, but there were also rocks off to the side that looked climbable. But then she'd notice the various holes about the rocks, and the fact that they all seemed connected, possibly an option for a more sneaky route.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Matilda's pace slowed as she entered deeper into the jungle, the warrior now entering unknown territory. Cautiously, Matilda lingered for a moment at the fresh tracks, noting the single set of larger footprints accompanied by several smaller sets. Great, it's got company, the woman thought to herself, a frown forming on her features. This only further complicated matters, and gave that mysterious guy an edge on their 'wager'.

Again Matilda came to a stop as she reached the opening of the canyon, the feral cries of the beasts emanating from within. She noted the options available to her, the most obvious being the direct route through the canyon. Which, after her first encounter with those savage reptiles, Matilda knew would be akin to suicide. And of course a quick way into that man's bed. Or more likely him in hers.

The second option was simply to just scramble along the walls of the canyon, climbing over and hopefully surprising the beasts, either by ambushing them from above or heaving whatever stones or boulders that may be up there. Matilda naturally liked that option more than the first, not surprisingly for the higher chance of victory against the creatures, but also because if there happened to be usable rocks at the top she'd hopefully scare off the smaller ones.

Yes, Matilda finally thought after weighing up her options, and going for the second one. A confident grin stretched across the warrior chef's mouth as she began her ascent, and to her delight, after several minutes climbing she spotted a series of holes and crevasses in the surface of the canyon walls, potentially connected together. Tentatively, Matilda crawled alongside the openings in the walls for several metres, to decide for herself whether they were safe to climb in to, and if they're connected together.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Climbing the rocks would prove to be a workout. Matilda would have to take it easy so that she didn't wear herself out before the conflict. Contrary to the lands below where there was a good deal of shadow, there was a lot of sun on the rocks, and that made it quite hot, and apparently a popular location for the beasts to relax. Twas a simple matter, moving about the rocks and evading detection by the half-asleep beasts. Even when her footing made a slight slip, it seemed that the resulting noise didn't bother the beasts. The reason for that became clear enough, as there was plenty of noise ahead to make any other strange noises something of unimportance to the creatures.

Moving past a larger rock as she walked along pebbles and large chunks of rock, forced to balance as she did so, Matilda would see the larger open canyon ahead that held her goal, the Great Jaggi's head. However, to the side of her path was a rather smooth and flat rock that acted as a bed for a lewd scene of a white haired woman on her knees with her ass in the air, and one of the orange Jaggi's on top of her, thrusting it's throbbing red breeder into her pussy in such an angle that Matilda got a good view.

The beast was quite obviously intent on impregnating her to make more of it's kind, and the woman seemed to be limply allowing it to do so while moaning in reaction to the quite thick cock stuffing into her pussy. Meanwhile, Matilda was free to react to this, or move on.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Matilda, in a brilliant stroke of wisdom, had chosen to ascend the cliff face, which she had quickly regretted. From below it didn't seem all that bad, but as she made her slow ascent her arms and legs quickly began to ache from the climb and her chest grew tight as she exerted herself. And if the climb itself wasn't good enough to prove her idea wasn't exactly the most thought out one the sight of all the slumbering lizards was proof enough. Matilda played with the idea of jumping back down for a moment whilst she held her breath, worried that any sound she'd make would wake the creatures. Though it quickly dawned on the woman that the creatures seemed to be rather placid whilst they sunbathed. Perhaps it was even possible to pet them. Though of course Matilda wasn't so stupid as to try that.

So, very carefully the warrior chef made her gradual way through the throng of lizards, trying (and failing) to make as little noise as possible. Though despite what little noise she was making Matilda found that the beasts were quite content to let her walk on by, and after some time she relaxed somewhat and continued at a more normal pace.

But as she walked further on a sound caught her attention, and walking a little further than that Matilda noticed the source of the noise. The woman paused for a brief moment as she watched the lizard go at its partner as if its life depended on it. For a moment Matilda thought about slaying it, after it it looked like it could be raping the woman. But at the same time she could've just come here of her own volition? But then Matilda remembered; she came here for a greater catch, and she was no hero. The glory she sought after was in the kitchen and in the full bellies of her customers, not rescuing people and claiming riches from some long forgotten ruin protected by some fell beast.

And so it came easily to Matilda to leave the woman to her fate and press onwards, to slaughter a great lizard and best that smug sonnovabitch in his own bet.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Matilda (perhaps wisely) left behind the woman who was getting rut by the horny beast in favor of more personal gain. She went along the top further, until her mark was there, clear in sight on the level below. It was standing tall and fully awake, though it's presence combined with it's surroundings perhaps better told Matilda where she had walked herself into. Around the alpha beast itself was a collection of about a dozen women, all of whom seemed to be cowering prisoners of the beasts. They had torn clothing and looked generally battered and bruised. Weapons that were presumably theirs were about the circular den as well, and not one of them were near the hands of their apparent owners, much to the delight of the smaller creatures, who were bouncing about joyously at their seemingly recent victory.

"Damn beast...!" one of the woman fighters cursed. "What's sapping our strength...!?"

Another woman, holding a rag to her face, answered. "It's the alpha... Pheromones! Don't breathe!" she cautioned her fellow warriors, albeit far too late, as the alpha was approaching the woman across the den from Matilda who analyzed why they seemed to have lost, and the massive beast got in a suggestive position over her. "N-no...! Nooo!" the girl cried out, before it began to move it's body, drawing only small, short screams from her that were a mixture of pain and pleasure.

As Matilda witnessed the scene, she was already feeling herself getting a little wet, and not through any lewd thoughts of her own (one would presume). It seemed that the alpha's pheromones were just barely reaching her. Breathing it in would likely result in a poor end to her career by turning her into just a womb for the beasts to impregnate. Though, Matilda would note why this beast seemed to have pheromones, and the other did not. There was an odd, thin mane around it's head that was almost like a crown. It seemed among the alphas, there was an even bigger alpha to worry about, one who had the biological ability to make female mates simply fall to their knees.

Matilda could survive the fall quite easily if she wished to jump down. The rocks along the topside were also quite loose and could easily be shoved by Matilda's strength. There was also some poisonous mushrooms about if she desired to make use of them.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Matilda frowned as she peered over the lip of the cliff edge and surveyed the scene below her. "Goddammit, I bet he knew about this," Matilda muttered furiously as she watched the smaller lizards mount the fallen warrior women, her attention quickly falling onto the largest of the beasts in the clearing.

Despite not wanting to Matilda felt her own desires slowly begin to grow inside her with each breath, which was brought on by the apparent leader of the group if those women were to be believed. "Damn, so it's a choice of bein' fucked by them or by that treacherous bastard, huh? Can't say I favour either option, really." With the surveying of the battlefield done with Matilda turned her attention to her immediate surroundings to see what could be used against the beasts. After some thought the woman decided to let loose some of the rocks, hoping that they'll either startle or injure the beasts.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status

HP=71/102, PP=36, EP=36, Status=Aroused
TP(DU:3)=5/30

Rolls
Matilda drops rocks on the Alpha Jaggi! 50 Damage

Alpha Jaggi calls out to it's minions to attack

Five Normal Jaggi jump up to Matilda's level while the Alpha Jaggi begins climbing up behind her. It will reach her level next turn.

Matilda's resistance against Alpha Jaggi's overpowering pheromones: 21+11=32 vs. 40=33+7

Matilda has become aroused. -10 to attack rolls. Can no longer resist pleasure.

Working her way behind one of the larger rocks, Matilda would manage to push the boulder over and cause it to slam against the Alpha creature below. Looking up, it saw Matilda and let out a loud roar. The other Jaggi seemed intent on finishing inside their partners, but five others without a mate to mount began bouncing up along the rocks, before climbing up to Matilda's level. Meanwhile, the Alpha was steadily making his way up, awkwardly using his larger legs to climb up what he could, albeit much more slowly than his minions, and with the intention of coming up right behind Matilda.

As it drew closer, Matilda was treated to an even more powerful dose of it's pheromones. Matilda's vision would become blurry for a moment as her heart began to beat rapidly. Her pussy began overflowing with juices while she'd find her eyes unable to entirely look away from the red cocks growing out from the Jaggi's sheaths. She could still fight, but staying around the Alpha's pheromones too long would leave her too horny to function.