What's new

Monster Master Rina

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Monster Master Rina

I think there was just 3-4 different color combinations. All I remember is one gives you a mini boss, and one teleports you to the final zone where you'll find the final boss.
Just match all the crystals with the same color and hope you got it right, sorry I can't help you more than that.
sounds like you should save scum to make sure you get the mini boss.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I've tried.
All red gives you 2 item box;
All blue gives you the teleport for the final boss;
All yellow gives you a collectionable "mini-boss".
(You need to go in the colored teleport rune after you assign the same color at the 3 crystals.)
The final(?) boss(Or bosses?°_°) is too strong! It one-shots me.
100% saves are welcome!:D

PS: Thanks for the help.:)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

You're most welcome.
Sadly that's the point where I'm at if I remember correctly, I lost interest after that and never finished it :\

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am sorry for necroing this thread, but I have a few questions about it:

1. How do I get more monsters in my party with hentai scenes? The only way I found so far is simply defeating them.
2. Are there any H scenes besides story focused ones?

Thank you for any help in advance.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ON82 i think i can answer both those question been awhile since i tried this one for ya first question i think ya can only recruit those monsters by defeating them, the answer to your second is yes there are H scenes besides the story ones but only some have them, ya just have to recruit the monsters and find out which have them.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ON82 i think i can answer both those question been awhile since i tried this one for ya first question i think ya can only recruit those monsters by defeating them, the answer to your second is yes there are H scenes besides the story ones but only some have them, ya just have to recruit the monsters and find out which have them.
Thanks for the answer.

I found out that you can train most of the monsters (perhaps even all?) in a "campsite", either by fighting them, paying them money or having sex. Problem is, I already finished the game and can't seem to find this campsite.

By the way, the lizardman in the inn has a BJ minigame and there seem to be different scenes/customers for this minigame. Do you know how to get those perhaps?

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ON82 i heard about the campsite but don,t no were it is ether, and the lizard man mini game know idea on how to unlock the different ones, kinda wish there was a guide or something for how to do get to the campsite or info on that mini game. sorry that i am not much help there, i can share my save files for this game if ya like can,t remember which is before the last boss but i do have most of the monsters that have scenes unlocked, you would just have to try each one that i have unlocked to find the ones with scenes.

i uploaded my saves files to media fire here's the link .mediafire.com/?wbkw1he8pcn263r that contains my 18 save files, i don,t think i can direct link so just add the www to the link and ya can download them.

Last edited:

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ON82 i heard about the campsite but don,t no were it is ether, and the lizard man mini game know idea on how to unlock the different ones, kinda wish there was a guide or something for how to do get to the campsite or info on that mini game. sorry that i am not much help there, i can share my save files for this game if ya like can,t remember which is before the last boss but i do have most of the monsters that have scenes unlocked, you would just have to try each one that i have unlocked to find the ones with scenes.
So your monster have a little heart symbol? That inidcates that they are loyal to you. That is what I am looking for. How do you unlock those scenes with the different monsters to make them loyal?

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ON82 yes the ones that are loyal do have that heart symbol, and to answer your question the monsters that want money and the ones that want items i think that's what they want not sure since i have yet to make them loyal don,t give H scenes, only the ones that want sex for there loyalty give H scenes i am not 100% sure of this but i have yet to see other wise, and to unlock the H scenes for the ones that want sex just agree to it under the menu that i think ya get to by hitting the q button on your keyboard its one of those options you can use my saves that i uploaded, i put the link under my last post to gain access to almost all the ones with H scenes.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ON82 yes the ones that are loyal do have that heart symbol, and to answer your question the monsters that want money and the ones that want items i think that's what they want not sure since i have yet to make them loyal don,t give H scenes, only the ones that want sex for there loyalty give H scenes i am not 100% sure of this but i have yet to see other wise, and to unlock the H scenes for the ones that want sex just agree to it under the menu that i think ya get to by hitting the q button on your keyboard its one of those options you can use my saves that i uploaded, i put the link under my last post to gain access to almost all the ones with H scenes.
Ahhh, you have to hit Q for the menu to appear. Now I feel stupid. You have no idea how much you helped me out here. Thanks for that and your savegames.

+Rep

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When your in the lab and you've got 20 minutes before a gameover what are you supposed to do? I only got the two chests the big red guard was guarding but I couldn't find anything left by whoever left the crystal bomb. or whatever it is that was happening from the poor translation agth provides.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't know the Q thing, thank you! It helped me!:]
I think however, that you need to cheat to beat the last boss... It's too strong!

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pinolo if you download my save files one of the 18 files is after the boss fight i think its one of the last numbers.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pinolo if you download my save files one of the 18 files is after the boss fight i think its one of the last numbers.
I resisted for as long as possible. Your saves are welcome! Thanks a lot. :)

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pinolo just glad i could help by offering my saves, i agree about the last boss being almost impossible to kill without cheats can,t say fully impossible since i killed him without cheating but was a very hard fight took me like 3-4 tries.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you get it translated?
get what translated, do you mean the game, if so only way i know of is that AGTH but don,t ask me how to use it since i have never messed with it,aika has a guide here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=353 on first post if ya plan to use might want to read through that guide theirs also some others translators mentioned there to like Aggregator and atlas is mentioned to i think.

guestmas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone has the game? all the links are dean in google..