What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE ] Nero: The Enchanted Skysword 虚魂剣ラムダネロス RE122603 RJ122603

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ122603 虚魂剣ラムダネロス

anyone got a 100% save for this?

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello it would be possible to get the 2.1 version, if possible with the BGM file in Japanese, because the game comes with little symbols in the names of the files in the BGM folder.

pringerx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloading the latest version at the moment will upload asap.
edit: and done fresh from dlsite.

Last edited:

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need help with the audio files folder, for example the first file in the BGM folder, the name is - [• é, ê, Ì ‰ ¤ 's, if someone could give me the names in Japanese it would be enough to play, Please I really want play it.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Please read this.

Frequently Asked Questions and Problems (Tech Questions Go Here!)

If you're opening a japanese game, use japanese non-unicode support settings. The same applies if you're playing a game with some other non-unicode support settings. Use the language that is right for the game. No ifs, ands, or buts. Some japanese games will open with english locale, but most won't.
NO JAPANESE GAME WILL UNZIP CORRECTLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR LOCALE SET TO JAPANESE. EVER.

Because the unzipping program doesn't know it's using the unicode for moonspeak, it labels things wrong and generally fucks up (If you don't want to turn on japanese non-unicode, open your unzip program in applocale). The same follows suit for other eastern languages, like the occasional chinese game that's popped up here and there.

DISPLAY LANGUAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYSTEM LOCALE.

More detailed instructions:
(snip)
If you follow the instructions of the FAQ/#1 above, do you still have issues ?

Last edited:

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much thank you thank you thank you, have not been many games and could play them for the same problem and now thanks to your help I can play them:eek:.

One last time thank you so much karmapowered :D:).

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you very much
You're quite welcome, but the whole credit belongs to the people that actually wrote the FAQ.

Everyone should read it, really, so don't hesitate to spread the "good" word. Above all, have fun.

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this game have endings? what happen i get last cave?

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a full save or full CG?:confused:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That annoying password for the room with the purple men:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I finished the other 29 sub quests, got the hidden chest in the last dungeon (the one where you go south west from where the big robots are), had the shield merged... but the guy still won`t teach me the skill. Keeps telling me the message in picture... what am I missing?

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finished the other 29 sub quests, got the hidden chest in the last dungeon (the one where you go south west from where the big robots are), had the shield merged... but the guy still won`t teach me the skill. Keeps telling me the message in picture... what am I missing?
Haven't played the game, but the Japanese in the text is straightforward.

暗黒面の最深部に住まう不思議な子。。。だ。
探してみてよ

=

That would be... the strange child residing in the deepest portion of the "Black area" (The first 3 characters most probably refer to a dungeon in the game with that name).

Try finding her.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks Harleyquin :)

Does anyone remember where this strange child is? I checked the hidden path 3 maps back from right before the final boss, but don`t see her... do I need an item to spawn her?

Attachments

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finally found it... it is a random encounter in the room with lots of floating stones before the 2nd last boss.

Attachments

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Bit of a coincidence this got necroed...

The developer released an updated version of this game.