What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Moonblack] Rape Quest

Re: Rape Quest

Wait? there's a 3 slave orc quest? how does that get started?

Really great and fun game, just wish that you either could replay ending scenes / hypno scene once you've unlocked it instead of having to get to that point again

interesting so far

how the frell do i earn exp DX

i keep killing stuff and im still level one

Then, the three slaves than you need to bring to the Orc Commander are 2 in the library and 1 in the dojo

where is this dojo you speak of and is the library the same as in the tower you kill the old man in? to save the princess?
found it

you gotta beat the old man and save the princess by turn 9
5 rounds with hypno and its over, not the game, jsut the fight
you can lose to lost number three times before the end, i say lose once or twice

Last edited:

You cant earn exp (you don't need it, anyway)

Nope. The Dojo and Library are in the new city.

PS: Try to don't double post IceLancer, please.

Well, there haven't been any nightly builds recently either (I check through the SVN Update function about once every two days). So far they've only downloaded small stuff, about 5 KB every once and a while.

This usually means there's not a whole lot of work being done on it.

I hate to cant write in a sarcastic way XP

Yes, the one in the kitchen. She orders you to go get some commander orc sperm, but there are strings attached to this request.

sorry, old habit.

so is there anything else to do after gaining level 2 milking, saving the princess and getting the slaves? or is that as far as its gotten and i should just slowly work on achievements and hope more are added to the full game/later releases.

also, whats the maker's site/blog?

edit: you don't have to be naked to get the scene with Vivi if you have lost once, just be horny enough (above 40) and talk to her.
and its possible to get the collar if you fight a solo Orc, i just got it that way. he might have been out looking for a slave XD
bug?: in the starting town there are two old men, talk to the one which didn't give the quest while naked and it will boost your horny level and your milk % level, this makes earning The Naked Maja easy and you can be milked faster this way which you way more money then you currently need (especially if you are level two milking (found book in the library of the tower where princess is behind held))

Last edited:

umm is there any new links part from the other older ones

if there are they arent being posted, but either on the last page of the one before that if not upper part of this page they were talking about how not much work seems to be getting done on the game right now.

The creator is on vacation right now so that's why not much is being done as far as updates.

can you give the maker's site/blog/username? and do you know how long they will be gone?

Yes, the one in the kitchen. She orders you to go get some commander orc sperm, but there are strings attached to this request.

really I thought it was just that one guy that... in the room off to the left... oh goddamnit... there really is a commander?

can you give the maker's site/blog/username? and do you know how long they will be gone?

here you go, don't heve too much fun or you'll become blind.

really I thought it was just that one guy that... in the room off to the left... oh goddamnit... there really is a commander?

yes, in the orc camp there is a building being guarded with 4 orcs near the door and inside there is only one orc on the left. theres a walkthrough for this game if you want it.

ty john

Where are the updates???

because you answer was boring im gonna answer XD

Where are the updates???

what happened was the game maker was accidentally pulled into the game instead of the other person which he was going to use as a new character so she must now finish the game from the inside before she can escape and post the game again. this is taking longer since the maker is having fun getting free sex and being milked at the farm. the maker may also have been killed a few times which as you all know forces a restart into a + game since from the inside she is for some reason unable to load/save. now while someone might say they would finish a game as quickly as possible if pulled into a game where they would be female (doesnt matter if male or not in real world) i would assume its slightly different when they actually get into the game and start "playing" around with the character. So please give some time for the maker to be finished with her off time and to exit the game.

Last edited:
Back