What's new

[Complete - Full] [Moonglow] ~Trick or Treat~ If you don't XXX me I'll perform mischief on you!! (RJ210200)

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
DLSite:
Couldn't find a thread for it.

Here is my first translation, done with the help of kanji reader and online dictionaries, done on RPGMakerTrans. I cannot guarantee this translation in 100% correct.

I've been working on this for nearly two months. It is a short game based on doing mini-quests. This is that game where using a text hooker would result in unstopable garbage text because the sweets counter was apparently a continuous event.

Patch is in the attached files.

Patch instructions:
0 - If you don't have a Data folder, you'll need to start by decrypting the game's files, as taught by other tutorials.
1 - Extract the files.
2 - Use RPGMakerTrans, targeting the RPGMKTRANSPATCH.
3 - Afterwards, copy the two files on the Post-Patch Files folder to the translated game's Data folder. Overwrite.

TL Notes

- The post-patch files serve two functions: One is to translate the scene names in Scene Recollection, the other is to fix a quest to allow for inputting english names instead of having to answer in katakana.
- Despite an english alphabet already being present in the game, the letters count as different to normal english letters, and so I had to "translate" them for them to corresponding with the english answers I inputted.
- The Cinderella event claimed to give 57 sweets when it actually only gave out 15. This has been corrected.
- In one line of text, the Nun is referred to by a different name. This has been corrected.
- Mary and another character had swapped lines at one point. This has been corrected.

Attachments

Last edited:

Claks

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Could someone post a 100% save for this?