What's new

Mooq-e

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hey y'all. i was lurking the other day when i found this. Looks like there's a decent new flash artist on Hentai Foundry. He hasn't been around long, and he only has one flash. But its some pretty good stuff. I'm looke forward to more from mooq-e.

Re: Mooq-e

LOOOOOOOOOOL

that was a very silly flash.... Jessica was makin some rather questionable faces there, also at the very end of the regular sex, i thought it was gonna shout K K K K K.O.!!!!!

anyone else find it weird that they go immediately from an 'about to fuck' position to immediately giving head?

LOOOOOOOOOOL

that was a very silly flash.... Jessica was makin some rather questionable faces there, also at the very end of the regular sex, i thought it was gonna shout K K K K K.O.!!!!!

anyone else find it weird that they go immediately from an 'about to fuck' position to immediately giving head?

Even though I generally don't like vanilla stuff, I actually liked the art and everything about the animation, even the silly faces :p

The fuck is the easter egg '.'

Well that was an amazing little flash

Time to stalk this guy now

he has a picture of where the easter egg is on his profile page
the ovular bit of cum on her thigh
then just click wherever to change the hair style
lol'd at the Jessie hair

Still only one game. Let's hope that he just puts alot of time and TLC int his or her flashes.

PS: Yeah, I'm lurking again...

ROFL. Team rocket hair style.

It's been almost a year with little to no word from this guy....

oh-god-why.jpg

Well, people disapear on the internet all the time, something could've happend which made him stop.

Well, people disapear on the internet all the time, something could've happend which made him stop.

Or maybe he's just working on some amazingly uber flash that will be remembered for years to come.

Well... seeing as you've necroed a really old thread for not much reason:
Did anyone ever crack that zone-tan reskin some guy did?

Well... seeing as you've necroed a really old thread for not much reason:
Did anyone ever crack that zone-tan reskin some guy did?

Yep

htt p://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=128117&n=Zone-Tan+Sex.swf

Remove the space since I can't post links yet.

Back