What's new

More on Artmoney from your local Hackster(ROA)

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Frustrated out of boredom/procrastination, I've hacked the newest version of ROA using Artmoney, that I mentioned earlier in another thread(By no means am I a professional hacker, though...)

So basically, you want these codes in your right table...:

004DFC85 - Infinite Health

00470686 - take on one manta ray at a time(set all to 0)

004456B6 w/val 16
004456B7 w/val 39 - Tired of waiting for Rydia to get her pussy pummeled? This will let the manta rays hit it home right after belly flopping, regardless of your stamina or other stats...(Note: tested on 1st manta ray only)

0041FB1C w/val176
0041FB1D w/val38
0041FB1E w/val170
0041FB1F w/val171 - You know how the mantas will sometimes stick it back in right after just finishing up, at random times. This code just makes it so that it keeps happening...until you get free that is...(Again...only tested with first Manta ray)

What I mean by first manta ray, is that if you take off the code that stops the rest of the mantas from coming and it becomes so that there are five on the stage, there may only always be one that the codes will have an effect on...

On a side note, I do not take requests! This is just a gift from me to this forum and the people who love ROA as much as I do, who might just be a little tired of waiting for something fresh.

Enjoy!:cool:

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: More on Artmoney from your local Hackster

I'm gonna sound really ignorant, but what do you mean by right table?

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: More on Artmoney from your local Hackster

In Artmoney, the initial interface looks like its split into two parts. Searching on the left, and storing values on the right. If your having trouble getting items into the right side, than just search for something trivial and click the green arrow until you have as many lines as you want and then just edit them via right click.

Sil3ntz

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: More on Artmoney from your local Hackster(ROA)

When I change the value of something on the right side, it changes the value of another Address on the table. What do I do?

Last edited:
OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Editing Lines right next to each other such as

May cause that to happen. But the only way that can really impede you is if you forget to pause the game while plugging values in or forget to freeze the values when you put them in (clicking on the box next to an item so that a little X appears)

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I found Tsearch is very good at changing such variables within a game.

peterpan33

Reputation score

What are the initial values?
I don't know which values i have to replace with the ones that ??? posted.
Can anybody help me here please?

Also: I'm playing ROA033 in a virtual windows xp machine. Could this be a problem?