Status
Not open for further replies.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Samurai Sacrament (Act)

And goes down like Alex Trebek's mother. /connery

EDIT:

What is it with some people that can't take a joke?
Take the Rep for making me snort beer from my nose.

Also, why don't more H-game companies make actual Games? The prospect of some honest to god gameplay has me excited as hell for this. From the top of my head I can only Name Euschully (And some of their games have a difficulty curve somewhere between "slightly unreasonable" and "simply cruel" once you take the training wheels off), Unicorn-a and Astronauts (well, one subdivision). I like to work for my CG's. I'd just browse H-Anime if I didn't.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Unforunately not being able to understand japanese made me hit a wall in the most literal sense.

Fell down a pit, found some kinda machine thing, no way back up. Next room has a wall and I'm assuming there's some trick to jumping up it (As when you enter you get a blab from the one gal) but I'll be damned if I can figure it out, since you can't wall jump more then once, and I can't seem to jump off the other wall after jumping off the first.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unforunately not being able to understand japanese made me hit a wall in the most literal sense.

Fell down a pit, found some kinda machine thing, no way back up. Next room has a wall and I'm assuming there's some trick to jumping up it (As when you enter you get a blab from the one gal) but I'll be damned if I can figure it out, since you can't wall jump more then once, and I can't seem to jump off the other wall after jumping off the first.
That got me stuck for a bit, too. You have to get the zappy bots to follow you over to the machine and zap it. Then the next room has that middle platform starting moving up and down.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That got me stuck for a bit, too. You have to get the zappy bots to follow you over to the machine and zap it. Then the next room has that middle platform starting moving up and down.
Ah. That makes sense.
Hopefully there won't be too many puzzles like that in the full release- otherwise I'm gunna be needing a walkthrough. X)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just asking since I haven't downloaded the newest vers yet: can we access the CG collection and Sprite animation room? As in, getting an animation in game and access it from the room (right now)?

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just tried the new demo and I must say that this game seems to be just as good as Kyrieru games.

The only thing that bugs me is that there is only 6 panels in the sprite sex room while there is like 20 cg panels. I just hope I'm wrong and that we have not seen 4 of the 6 in-game sex sprites.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The only thing that bugs me is that there is only 6 panels in the sprite sex room while there is like 20 cg panels. I just hope I'm wrong and that we have not seen 4 of the 6 in-game sex sprites.
I KNEW something was wrong, the game just looked too promising

6 animations is pretty weak, especially considering we've already seen 4 of them in the demo, just as you said.
I'd rather have no CGs at all and more Sprite-animation than this

This is obviously not final and I shouldn't write it off yet, but I'm going to be a little more careful with my hype towards this before I get disappointed...

Last edited:

cocoapowder18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I KNEW something was wrong, the game just looked too promising

6 animations is pretty weak, especially considering we've already seen 4 of them in the demo, just as you said.
I'd rather have no CGs at all and more Sprite-animation than this

This is obviously not final and I shouldn't write it off yet, but I'm going to be a little more careful with my hype towards this before I get disappointed...
Thats for first map.

Dot animation for next level is in the next rooms.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know...there is no next room. It can be as you said but I'll believe it when I see it. The CG room seems to show every panel but the dot room brings you back to the title screen when you go to said next room.

I just hope you're right.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maybe because it makes no sense to show the next room when it isn't even included in the demo...

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe because it makes no sense to show the next room when it isn't even included in the demo...
now that you say it...makes a lot of sense...

Nova17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why not show the player all the space you have planed for your Cg so they can
see how much they will get for the money they are going to spend....

it also give an idea of how much of the game is left to play after the demo.
hence removing the need to show the next rooms and prooving at your players
that you have planed more than 1 level for the 10 bucks they are going to spend :cool:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why not show the player all the space you have planed for your Cg so they can
see how much they will get for the money they are going to spend....

it also give an idea of how much of the game is left to play after the demo.
hence removing the need to show the next rooms and prooving at your players
that you have planed more than 1 level for the 10 bucks they are going to spend :cool:
I'm going to assume that you should be able to guess just from the cg screen how much content is going to be in the game if cg's are from enemies. Also in the isolater room it obviously says zone so we can assume that there will be more enemies in another zone. Another reason could be is that each zone will most likely have a different type of background and he doesn't want to spoil too much. From his preview screens there was some kind of plant area so....

Nova17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to assume that you should be able to guess just from the cg screen how much content is going to be in the game if cg's are from enemies. Also in the isolater room it obviously says zone so we can assume that there will be more enemies in another zone. Another reason could be is that each zone will most likely have a different type of background and he doesn't want to spoil too much. From his preview screens there was some kind of plant area so....
well the goal of a demo is to show your consumers :

1-what your game can do (game mechanics, jump control, grapples,...)
2-how much content there will be. without giving up to much information.
3-What type of content... and that my point here.

if you can give your players a hint on what type of areas there will be and how much monsters are in them... it give them all the place for their imagination until your game comes out (cranks up the hype) and that exactly what you want to do if you are trying to sell a product.

and on a plus note... it reduce the bad reviews by keeping the people that don't love... lets say plants and machines since they did not buy it due to the fact that they saw your plant and machine backgrounds. (assuming they have a brain :p)

Nova17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

or you can do like movie trailers and show your players 90% of the game without telling them, so that they get so invested and expect more. just to get disappointed by buying it... and all that's left is a crappy boss with no hype.

(awwww trailers nowadays) :p

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Any update regarding the release of this game? Last post I found is the equipment (Stun belt?).

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

update on author's blog. He tells something about bug fixing, nothing about release date

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

He updates pretty regularly, but rarely ever anything bumpworthy

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

How come I've missed this??? This is gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.