What's new

Mother Goddess, Chimera (Welkin Edelweiss)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mother Goddess, Chimera (Welkin Edelweiss)

Chimera giggled. "Your devotion to me is uplifting, but as of right now, we will only struggle trying to survive on our own, so taking the benefit of others is our only choice if we want to gain power and sanctuary quickly." she announced. "That is my plan, and I'll be asking... Or stealing, from the other goddesses. You state your plan, and yet do you have any ideas to follow up with? I know where it is we must go, but we are far more blind with your course of action."

She grinned, and let out a haughty 'hmph,' at Welkin. "This is why men are more suited to the bedroom than to lead." she stated, before walking towards the path Welkin slid down from into the cave. Suddenly, her black tentacles with purple undersides unleashed form her back in a rather gory, scary display, one of which wrapped around Welkin's waist, and easily lifted him from the ground, before sticking to the walls of the downwards slide. "Up we go. Don't struggle." she told him, before rapidly ascending the slide, reaching the top as quickly as he reached the bottom by sliding, until they were in open air again.

Setting him down, Chimera let out a happy sigh, before drawing her tentacles back into herself, only to release the dogs from her body in another sickly display, which were far too large for even one to fit inside her without it being obvious, and yet three made out of her body and began to roll along the grass, with Chimera mimicking their doggie motions. "Aaaah! The ground feels so good! It's so wonderful to be free again! I'll have to make a note to punish that miko who imprisoned me wrongly sometime in the future~" she said, all while rubbing herself on the grass.

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

“It is only natural that a plan conceived with limited information will be more flawed than a plan conceived with a much greater repository of knowledge.” Welkin stated this simple fact. “I must bow to your greater experience, I just thought to make myself useful.”

He tried to hide his embarrassment as he realized that his mouth had once again stated what he was thinking without his permission. This loose tongue had gotten him into more trouble than he cared to admit. He was briefly shocked out of his thoughts as her tentacles burst from her back and he found one wrapped around his waist. He could feel it's power as it effortlessly lifted him off his feet and he could feel more than see their ascent out of darkness.

As he was set down, he watched as she withdrew her tentacles and released her dogs. He was more prepared for the display and he almost found a comparison for it. It was almost like she was birthing pieces of herself and for a moment he thought that maybe 'Mother Goddess' actually fit her.

He could almost laugh as he saw Chimera rolling around on the grass. She seemed so innocent and carefree in that very moment that her good mood seemed to be pushing back the darkness at the back of his mind. Or maybe he was doing it to himself? He didn't want to pursue this line of questioning so he contented himself to breathe in the fresh air. He had only been down in Chimera's prison for only an hour and a half at most and he already missed the clean air. He sat down in the grass a respectful distance from her and let her have her fun. He almost missed her reference to revenge but he said nothing about it lest he ruin her good mood.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing Welkin's words, Chimera rose from the grass, before she rose her hand, and one of her black squid tentacles with the purple underside shot from her hand. The tentacle quickly wrapped around Welkin, and squeezed him in a powerful embrace. Though the tentacle technically only accounted for a smaller fraction of Chimera's power, Welkin found himself unable to break out of it's grasp. "If you want to make yourself useful," Chimera began, drawing Welkin in extremely close, and squishing his head between her large breasts, suffocating him between her twin globes of bouncy flesh. "-then you can start by letting me have my way with you." she concluded her sentence. Following her words, and with Welkin's face trapped between her breasts, the rest of her tentacles come out of her body, from her back, and began to wrap around and ensnare Welkin in their hold.

Once he was in Chimera's grasp, the tentacles began to roam, and caress his body all over. Both his front and his back were assaulted by the slimy appendages while Chimera watched with obvious arousal. "I understand men hate this kind of abuse, but you'll endure it for me, right?" she inquired with a predatory grin.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Welkin instinctively tensed up when he found himself picked up once more by Chimera's tentacle. Her words echoed through his head as he found his face being buried into her bountiful cleavage. Every time he took a breath, her heady scent filled his nostrils and he could almost feel himself become intoxicated by it. Being so close to her he could do nothing to hide the tent of arousal emerging from his groin.

He could feel her slimy tentacles envelop his form and he issued a low moan at the sensation even as Chimera declared her intention. His entire body knew the touch of her writhing tentacles from a few rubbing at his back to those who teased and rubbed his chest. He could feel his hips buck as a tentacle teased his hardness even as another groped his ass and seemed to be considering exploring his interior. And through it all, he found himself relaxing into her ministrations. His mind raced to catch up with the sudden change of events even as his mouth, muffled as it was, shared what he was thinking. “...I'm actually okay with this... maybe even happy about it...”

The young Edelweiss began kissing and licking the valley between Chimera's breasts and any other part of her chest he could reach with an unexpected passion. His hands, bound as they were, began seeking her flesh wherever possible. Even if they couldn't reach the soft looking flesh of her more human looking parts, they would at least try to stroke and caress her tentacles in an attempt to return the sensations he was receiving. He knew that he would most likely always be dominated by the more powerful Chimera but that wasn't an excuse to just lie there and take it. And if he could pleasantly surprise her, all the better.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chimera twisted her lips at Welkin, before pulling on his ear with one hand. "What kind of a man would be okay with this? Are you hopelessly perverted?" she asked him, letting his ear go. "I can really go all-out... Are you sure you don't want me to hold back?" she asked him with a slowly growing grin. "I myself am... Really perverted~" she announced to him as one of her tentacles sneaked around his waist, and the tip poked his rear end. "I would love to completely make a toy out of you, Welkin, but you see, I have uses for you. And if you lose loyalty to me over such a matter, then I just won't be happy with that. So... Despite being so willing, how far are you willing to let me go with you?" she inquired with genuine, and excited curiosity.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

After a moment, Welkin wiggled himself enough that he could manage to look up at Chimera from between her bountiful mounds. “Mother Goddess Chimera... in all the time you've watched over our village, have you ever known me to be the *normal* one? Even by our 'lofty' standards.”

In his new position, she could clearly see the odd look on his face before he realized what her intentions were as he felt one of her tentacles stroking her ass. The following look that graced his face reflected more than a little surprise with maybe a little aroused curiosity as he raised an eyebrow at her. “... I suppose that there's a lot you can get away with while still technically being a 'pure' virgin... “

He paused to consider what was being asked of him, not wanting to accept or reject the offer out of hand. “I'm okay with this... just keep in mind that before today it was one way only... and that if you do, I may ask you return the favor some day.”

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I should have known someone wouldn't give in so easily. You really are quite cheeky to give a goddess conditions, aren't you?" she asked Welkin with a frown. "I will let you experience my ass when I feel you are worthy of it. A goddess does not accept conditions from her followers. I guess I can refrain from totally dominating you until you're sufficiently obedient." she said with a grin, before her tentacles went under his belt line, and lowered his pants, springing free his manhood before she pulled her thighs together to squeeze his member between her legs, just under her pussy. "This is good enough for you, right? Coming so close to my divine pussy should be such a blessing, so thrust your dick between my thighs to your heart's content. I'll feed on you this way." she announced with an excited giggle. Despite not letting him fuck her, he could already feel her moisture grace the top of his dick. She was eager to squeeze him inside of her, but decided to toy with him instead.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

“More like respectfully requesting... “ Welkin met Chimera's frown with a cheeky grin. “Besides, won't this taste better after you've won it rather than having it served to you on a platter?”

“If this pleases my Goddess...” Welkin groaned as he felt her petals brush against his shaft. He fought back the urge to begin humping mindlessly against her form and instead began slow and deliberate strokes. He shuddered slightly as he felt her soft thighs rub against his member as he angled his hardness to brush against her flower. With his every backstroke he dragged his cock teasingly against her folds rubbing against her clit the entire way. Even as his thrust sped up a little in response to her growing wetness, he kisses and suckled from her breast. He teased and licked he nipples into hardness even as he found himself fighting against his instinct to speed up his thrusts. “...but are you sure this is enough for you?”

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm a goddess," she replied to his first question, "I feel no glory over conflict or struggle, and I do prefer the rewards from such pointless time wasters to be given to me instead." she announced, before lounging back, relaxing as Welkin began to rub his length between her legs. Her eyes were closed, even as he began to kiss and suck on her nipple, as if she had entered her comfort zone. "Ah, this takes me back. Although, having a dozen followers servicing me was much better. Twas the days before I met with that evil maiden." she stated, though she opened a single eye to look down at him with a grin when he asked if she was truly satisfied.

"Are you eager to please, or are you wondering if you can feel me wrap around you with my pussy instead of my thighs?" she asked knowingly. "I am not like other beasts, in such a rush to stick it in." she giggled with a haughty tone. "I will create a male harem of only the most high quality of mates. If you serve me well, you can be apart of it." she promised.