What's new

[Complete - Partial] MTL[Adult's Hobby]Little Sister Control dungeon - RE283858

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
DLSITE:
ULMF thread: None?

First thing first, this is an MTL. A poor one, but an MTL none-the-less.
Items/skills ect are translated by TL++ as usual, but doing common events in TL++ breaks the game due to the spaces.

As such I manually translated the addlog functions and replaced spaces with hyphens. It looks like ass, but it works. A few of the lines are too long, I've shortened some but i'm sure there's more.
I started doing the 'speech bubbles' (D_TEXT) function. but as there's something like 3000 lines, most of which are onomatopeias during H scenes I stopped about 40-50% of the way through. Maybe I'll go through and finish them but I doubt it.

EIther way, I really enjoyed the game, so i'm offering this here so others don't have to go through the annoying process.

THIS IS NOT A GREAT TRANSLATION. I DO NOT SPEAK JAPANESE, I DO NOT READ KANJI, AND I LAZILY ADDED HYPHENS TO FIX THE LOG TEXT.
I made this for personal use, and am posting it here just because.

EDIT:Also, I forgot to add, I'm pretty sure something broke the normal 'respawn' function of monsters. In the normal game if there are no monsters on the level, one spawns in about 2-5 'turns'. IDK how it broke, but I never bothered to fix it because jesus it was obnoxious. This is the only bug I think i've come across, so just be aware it exists, if you even care.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm surprised nobody's made a thread about it. It's a really nice game.

NineNein

Reputation score
This game is fun but my problem is it is kinda hard to understand on how to play

N_Yah

Reputation score
It's not that hard to play, although I recommend just using the Cheat Menu mod to skip having to do any of the grinding or anything. The only thing to remember is that to beat it you have to finish with the sister as a "Virgin", (her virginity resets when you're sent back, so that's not a problem). I spent ages beating it and wondering why I was always locked out at the end before figuring that out.

So go through, get all the scenes, then go through without the MC losing control and banging the sister, and you'll win.