What's new

[Complete - Full] MTL & Uncensored My Secret summer vacation 2

Kezza329

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
me and another user have figured out and made an uncensored and PARTLY MTL translated build of summer vacation 2.. the menus are japanese, but the dialogue is MTL english. You're welcome.

For menu navigation, use your mobile to download a google translator, and use the photo/camera option.. doing so, you can use your phone camera to translate the options live..

all dialogue from what ive seen is in MTL english, and the menus japanese. so the google thing is a work around until we get a FULL translation.

me and another user worked together to get a playable build, clear enough as a work around/place holder until a full translation comes. but it does its job.

Mega upload only. Share as you wish, but dont credit it as your own. enjoy

Mod edit: link removed due to underage content

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
K

Kezza329

Reputation score
i forgot to clean out the Zip files used to merge files together. you can delete em if you want, or keep em. makes no difference

Yurikashii

Reputation score
me and another user have figured out and made an uncensored and PARTLY MTL translated build of summer vacation 2.. the menus are japanese, but the dialogue is MTL english. You're welcome.

For menu navigation, use your mobile to download a google translator, and use the photo/camera option.. doing so, you can use your phone camera to translate the options live..

all dialogue from what ive seen is in MTL english, and the menus japanese. so the google thing is a work around until we get a FULL translation.

me and another user worked together to get a playable build, clear enough as a work around/place holder until a full translation comes. but it does its job.

Got any fix for this? It's your own save file by the way
1691231862256.png

Also Are you gonna do a translation on this game?

Kero190

Reputation score

there is a new version of the game,i tried your translation patch on the version 1.0.3 it didnt work but hey at least you did a pretty good job on translating the version 1.0.0

OP
K

Kezza329

Reputation score
this isnt an addon to your existing game. this is the complete package.. i had no issues running this file, nor have others whos given feedback. in regards to the latest patches.. its best to stick to this for now, or if you can find newer (many are giving it a bash).. as most of us are holding off, as the dev is updating the builds quite rapidly.. so it means the past translations can run into issues.. so until he comes to a decision and has a stable build, im holding off. but if i either make one myself, or get one.. ill post it here if i remember. (playing baldurs gate atm)