What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Thanks for the awesome work.Is there a way to only hook the text and copy to clipboard?
Write some thing like this:

By the way, I didn't filter out all the repeatedly brushed out text like time, Instead, I processed all of them.
So you need to find your own way to filter them out, just like using Textractor

shatterdude

Reputation score
I don't understand.Do i have to copy your script into collection editor?It is japanese characters and i don't know where to put the script.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I don't understand.Do i have to copy your script into collection editor?It is japanese characters and i don't know where to put the script.
Simply speaking, you are better to use Textractor directly, and I can't provide better results in this case.

shatterdude

Reputation score
After messing around for a while,i have managed to hook the text.Your script should be pinned for those who don't like google translation.Thanks a bunch.

ivdos

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you make it possible to export Manual Translation with translation optimize option for free users? I live in not the richest country and $15 is too much for me. I understand that it can affect the number of subscribers, but I do not think that many people will translate files manually.
Translated by DeepL

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Can you make it possible to export Manual Translation with translation optimize option for free users? I live in not the richest country and $15 is too much for me. I understand that it can affect the number of subscribers, but I do not think that many people will translate files manually.
Translated by DeepL
Too much trouble, no.

dummy1234

Reputation score
Probably a weird question but has anyone been able to get the app running on Linux?

thomasan

Reputation score
I hope this one hasnt already been asked, but this one doesnt seem to translate either.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I hope this one hasnt already been asked, but this one doesnt seem to translate either.
It's seems like a hand made game engine using ruby, by the Author.
It's not support by my tool.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey, first of all thanks for this little beauty, it's really handy.
Unfortunately, the newest version (3656DDCF) displays this message msg.png
which is weird because I've been using your tool for a long time with the same anti-virus and it never did that. What's more weird is that despite this message everything works, I can hook games just fine, translate them etc.

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
???
this game

loading texts to be translated seems to takes forever

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Hey, first of all thanks for this little beauty, it's really handy.
Unfortunately, the newest version (3656DDCF) displays this message View attachment 40805
which is weird because I've been using your tool for a long time with the same anti-virus and it never did that. What's more weird is that despite this message everything works, I can hook games just fine, translate them etc.
Just do a full update. Is missing file after update.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to change fontsize in rpg vx ace games? since some text cant be displayed due to translated text got cut out on the game screen I tried changing the fontsize in the sys tab but there are no changes.

I tried it on this game rj338209 and some other rpg vx ace games but fontsize still the same.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
how to change fontsize in rpg vx ace games? since some text cant be displayed due to translated text got cut out on the game screen I tried changing the fontsize in the sys tab but there are no changes.

I tried it on this game rj338209 and some other rpg vx ace games but fontsize still the same.
negative font size, but it is kinda wonky, and doesn't always help with the cut stuff