What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

Hello,
I'm having an issue using this tool on FantasM (located here: It's RPGMaker XP) It seems to cause the tool to reboot itself while loading. On the Translation tab it goes Data Loading status 1,2,3 and then the screen flashes goes back to the home screen and acts like it's loading again from the beginning. It does this about 3 times and then the game closes and only the MTool window is left at the home screen "Searching Game"

Hello,
I'm having an issue using this tool on FantasM (located here: It's RPGMaker XP) It seems to cause the tool to reboot itself while loading. On the Translation tab it goes Data Loading status 1,2,3 and then the screen flashes goes back to the home screen and acts like it's loading again from the beginning. It does this about 3 times and then the game closes and only the MTool window is left at the home screen "Searching Game"
Yes, this game does not work, and i won't fix it right now, since it's incomplete.

I tried to translate a game according to the video but there is no start translation button besides the google engine field Oo

RJ356908 keeps crashing every few minutes for me. I know for a fact that it's something that the translation tool is doing since I could play 30 minutes without crashes when I was playing without it. Crashes particularly happen when I use the speed up function with CTRL, however also happens when I don't use it, going in and out of shopkeeper's menu a few times also makes it crash quickly. I am not sure how to fix this.

RJ356908 keeps crashing every few minutes for me. I know for a fact that it's something that the translation tool is doing since I could play 30 minutes without crashes when I was playing without it. Crashes particularly happen when I use the speed up function with CTRL, however also happens when I don't use it, going in and out of shopkeeper's menu a few times also makes it crash quickly. I am not sure how to fix this.
Update see if fixed.

Maybe use some checking tools to see how your CPU and memory are doing while using it in case it close because it eat to much CPU / RAM ?

Maybe use some checking tools to see how your CPU and memory are doing while using it in case it close because it eat to much CPU / RAM ?
I need to reproduce the error to fix it.

I need to reproduce the error to fix it.

Well, I was looking at the possibility of the computer being weak or maybe something creating a memory leak. Even if you can reproduce the bug, getting some information is always good.
At least from a by stander without coding knowledge :p

Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~
Anyone know what font it is so it can be translated ?

DLsite link:

I can't even extract this from the zip file because of a virus being detected

I had RJ356908 working with the tool just fine until a few days ago, but now the text has gone all weird with squares everywhere. Not sure if this is due to a game update or tool update.

Screen Shot 01-02-22 at 09.56 AM 001.JPG
Screen Shot 01-02-22 at 09.56 AM.JPG

Sadly its not possible for me to download. It always says "Virus detected" Even tho i did change the Firewall and Antivir to the simplest settings...

Can this be used with Ming Shiba's offline translation tool? The translation results are on par with, if not better than DeepL which is kinda crazy.

Can this be used with Ming Shiba's offline translation tool? The translation results are on par with, if not better than DeepL which is kinda crazy.
Go there and download the standalone translator.

Back