What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

TRoYHD

Lurker
Reputation score
The Tool isn't working with RJ314482 game , I'm doing exactly the same as in the video but when i press ~` it never shows up , it worked in other games.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
im having some issues getting this to work recently, it tries to look online for an update only to say it could not fetch, and its also having trouble just translating games in general dispite it being online, I tried to go to the patreon page to see if theres any new download, but the download link isnt working ether... im kinda stuck here.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
im having some issues getting this to work recently, it tries to look online for an update only to say it could not fetch, and its also having trouble just translating games in general dispite it being online, I tried to go to the patreon page to see if theres any new download, but the download link isnt working ether... im kinda stuck here.
1620099474987.png
Have you try this button?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
gosh I feel blind, I never noticed that button all the times I used it. that really solved my issue. Thank you so much.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Weird Question:

I just translated .

My first Translation was without unpacking the game and the tool warned me that it may have problems. Yes the Translations made no sense at all.

My second Translation attempt, i unpacked the game and when i went to translate, i loaded an available translation from the server.
Did it load the nonsense translation from the server (my first attempt without unpacking) ?
The game still makes no sense after unpacking it.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The Tool isn't working with RJ314482 game , I'm doing exactly the same as in the video but when i press ~` it never shows up , it worked in other games.
I just used the program to translate that game with no problems. Are you sure you're updated to the latest version?

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi @zths,

first of all, this is a fantastic translation tool, to the point that I'm considering becoming your patron in the near future. I especially like the export translation utility, since it allows me to cache translations. I expect online translations engines being more and more restrictive in the future, so best practice would be for community of players sharing one translation file, generated by your tool thanks to such online services, then improved manually by skilled human translators, and use that instead of each and every player accessing online translation tools (with annoying captchas or other limits).

Anyway, I have a couple of questions please :
  • would it be difficult to add to your tool ? Their JAP/ENG translation quality has been reliably high for me.
  • I've tried to use your tool on , and it stalls indefinitely. The game seems to be built on a Wolf RPG engine <2.25, so I expected there to be some issues. Could you please have a look into it ? I'm willing to provide you with the game if needed.
  • in the case that I become patron, I'd like your advice on what level of support is best suited for my needs. How much bandwidth does it take to translate an average modern popular game like , for example ?
  • as a final side-note, would your tool be significantly faster (load times, etc.) and less complex to use without the cheat features ? If yes, could you be convinced to release a stand-alone and simplified version of your tool with just the translation features enabled (select game - select translation file - play!) ? There is no urgency of course, just thinking that it's very rare for me to find eroges that challenging that require me to cheat more than the occasional money increase, which 99% of the time could be done with other online services, like for example.
Thank you in advance for your time and insight, and more importantly for sharing your tool with the community here.

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Hi @zths,

first of all, this is a fantastic translation tool, to the point that I'm considering becoming your patron in the near future. I especially like the export translation utility, since it allows me to cache translations. I expect online translations engines being more and more restrictive in the future, so best practice would be for community of players sharing one translation file, generated by your tool thanks to such online services, then improved manually by skilled human translators, and use that instead of each and every player accessing online translation tools (with annoying captchas or other limits).

Anyway, I have a couple of questions please :
  • would it be difficult to add to your tool ? Their JAP/ENG translation quality has been reliably high for me.
  • I've tried to use your tool on , and it stalls indefinitely. The game seems to be built on a Wolf RPG engine <2.25, so I expected there to be some issues. Could you please have a look into it ? I'm willing to provide you with the game if needed.
  • in the case that I become patron, I'd like your advice on what level of support is best suited for my needs. How much bandwidth does it take to translate an average modern popular game like , for example ?
  • as a final side-note, would your tool be significantly faster (load times, etc.) and less complex to use without the cheat features ? If yes, could you be convinced to release a stand-alone and simplified version of your tool with just the translation features enabled (select game - select translation file - play!) ? There is no urgency of course, just thinking that it's very rare for me to find eroges that challenging that require me to cheat more than the occasional money increase, which 99% of the time could be done with other online services, like for example.
Thank you in advance for your time and insight, and more importantly for sharing your tool with the community here.
Regarding the game you mentioned, I'll check it out afterwards, but there's no guarantee that I can fix it.
For adding the new engine and some other issues you can check out this thread. https://ulmf.org/threads/why-zths-t...pl-when-xunity-translator-can-use-deepl.14809
About the supporter level The minimum level is enough for regular users.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
no guarantee
Of course. I mentioned this since your tool works fine with other older Wolf RPG games that are also recognized as <2.25, so it may be interesting for you to figure out why, and I admit I absolutely adore this rather unconventional game (which unfortunately never received any sort of partial either). I can understand some of it thanks to my very limited Japanese reading skills, but most of it eludes me, and it's a pita to play with traditional tools because text gets hooked only partially at best.

About adding more translation services, sounds fair to me. Maybe will it be possible to add individual API keys to the tool per user (instead of one global one paid by you) in the future, but there are probably more underlying considerations that I'm not aware of and beggars aren't choosers I guess. It's serviceable enough to me as it comes.

Thank you very much for your reply in any case, and have a nice day.

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Of course. I mentioned this since your tool works fine with other older Wolf RPG games that are also recognized as <2.25, so it may be interesting for you to figure out why, and I admit I absolutely adore this rather unconventional game (which unfortunately never received any sort of partial either). I can understand some of it thanks to my very limited Japanese reading skills, but most of it eludes me, and it's a pita to play with traditional tools because text gets hooked only partially at best.

About adding more translation services, sounds fair to me. Maybe will it be possible to add individual API keys to the tool per user (instead of one global one paid by you) in the future, but there are probably more underlying considerations that I'm not aware of and beggars aren't choosers I guess. It's serviceable enough to me as it comes.

Thank you very much for your reply in any case, and have a nice day.
1620920783562.png
it;s works fine for me....
And for the game made by wolf rpg 1.x.x you may want to enable "Do not dosplay errors" in the sys tab.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, my version of the game must be defunct then, even though it's supposed to also be a v2.02. On , the game , but if I try to load it through your tool, it . Definitely not the fault of your tool though, since I downloaded the DLSite demo and it worked.

Very sorry for the "false alarm". I appreciate you took the time to confirm this.

Last edited:

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since the update before last I've been getting this error when opening the tool and it appears to not save preferences like language, anyone have any idea why that might be and how to fix it?

thanks!
1621529915914.png

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Since the update before last I've been getting this error when opening the tool and it appears to not save preferences like language, anyone have any idea why that might be and how to fix it?

thanks!
View attachment 39324
I changed the userdata directory to "(tool folder )/userdata", it's should create automatically when it have Rights, but you system may blocking it, you can create it yourself.
Or make sure that have permission to create folder under tool directory.

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I changed the userdata directory to "(tool folder )/userdata", it's should create automatically when it have Rights, but you system may blocking it, you can create it yourself.
Or make sure that have permission to create folder under tool directory.
Okay, thanks for the quick response. I got that resolved, I simply re-downloaded and install fresh. However, it's still doing this weird behavior: when I do "install and go" for a game, it opens another instance of the tool, except the language is set to Chinese. Then if I close everything and use the runwithtool.bat file, the tool will open up in Chinese as well. Is there a data file somewhere where I can set the default to english? because it doesn't seem to be inheriting it from the original tool settings, is there somewhere else it might be inheriting it as a default?

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Okay, thanks for the quick response. I got that resolved, I simply re-downloaded and install fresh. However, it's still doing this weird behavior: when I do "install and go" for a game, it opens another instance of the tool, except the language is set to Chinese. Then if I close everything and use the runwithtool.bat file, the tool will open up in Chinese as well. Is there a data file somewhere where I can set the default to english? because it doesn't seem to be inheriting it from the original tool settings, is there somewhere else it might be inheriting it as a default?
Update once again.