What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

Fare

Reputation score
hello wonderfull people, i was wondering how to start/ where exactly the "tool" file is. im inexperienced in those kind of things and wanted to ask, do i need some kind of programm to find and unpack certain files? i downloaded the free version but i couldnt find any of the files/ folders like shown in the tutorial videos. what exactly should i do in this situation...
1621655637031.png
1621655664388.png
^this is inside the mvtool folder
my guess was that it has something to do with the package.json but i couldnt open it with any programms on my pc.
(i watched the tutorial videos and read a bit through this forum but i couldnt find anything, sorry for being a bother.)

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
hello wonderfull people, i was wondering how to start/ where exactly the "tool" file is. im inexperienced in those kind of things and wanted to ask, do i need some kind of programm to find and unpack certain files? i downloaded the free version but i couldnt find any of the files/ folders like shown in the tutorial videos. what exactly should i do in this situation...
View attachment 39340
View attachment 39341
^this is inside the mvtool folder
my guess was that it has something to do with the package.json but i couldnt open it with any programms on my pc.
(i watched the tutorial videos and read a bit through this forum but i couldnt find anything, sorry for being a bother.)
You need download the Tool not the update patch.....

Fare

Reputation score
You need download the Tool not the update patch.....
haha i thought the mega download was the same as the upper ones i apollogize i feel stupid :D
but thanks anyways ^^

killkill

Reputation score
i can not open the game and its show this message Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Users\MSI\Videos\Princess Colosseum\Game.exe' its wolfrpg game
can you help

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
i can not open the game and its show this message Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Users\MSI\Videos\Princess Colosseum\Game.exe' its wolfrpg game
can you help
Take a look on the FAQ in the tool.

unsaddleruby8

Reputation score
Hey so I'm having a bit of a problem actually extracting the tool. It's probably a stupid question but what's the password to actually extract the file? Maybe I'm just bad at finding it but I can't find it anywhere. Unless it's a patreon exclusive type of thing, in which case I'll just leave this alone. Sorry for the trouble.
1622367408026.png

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Hey so I'm having a bit of a problem actually extracting the tool. It's probably a stupid question but what's the password to actually extract the file? Maybe I'm just bad at finding it but I can't find it anywhere. Unless it's a patreon exclusive type of thing, in which case I'll just leave this alone. Sorry for the trouble.
View attachment 39458
This file is not designed for human to extract it.

unsaddleruby8

Reputation score
Alright thanks for the response, but then how do I download and use the MTL tool? It's my first time doing this type of stuff with MTL tools so I don't know the exact procedure here.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Alright thanks for the response, but then how do I download and use the MTL tool? It's my first time doing this type of stuff with MTL tools so I don't know the exact procedure here.
In the same page when you download the patch.....

unsaddleruby8

Reputation score
Alright, my fault for the bad wording. Basically I'm asking what do I do with this file to get the MTL tool. Do I extract it? If so, what's the password? If not, what else? I'm using stuff like File Viewer Lite and Winrar to try to get something out of it, but I'm failing. What exactly do I do with the file? I've checked the download page for anything missing, but it's just those two download links. Again, sorry for the dumb questions, I'm just really confused.
1622442674007.png

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Alright, my fault for the bad wording. Basically I'm asking what do I do with this file to get the MTL tool. Do I extract it? If so, what's the password? If not, what else? I'm using stuff like File Viewer Lite and Winrar to try to get something out of it, but I'm failing. What exactly do I do with the file? I've checked the download page for anything missing, but it's just those two download links. Again, sorry for the dumb questions, I'm just really confused.
View attachment 39489
You download the wrong file, the file it's a update patch for the tool, not the tool....

THENORTH

Reputation score
Why do I get this error when I try to patch with the latest full update from the Release Page? I think I've done everything correctly unless I'm missing something?
I'm updating 74056924 -> 81AB3798 btw.

EDIT: Lol nvm, apparently I only needed the latest update, not the full one :p. Maybe you should add that in the error message, OP?

Attachments

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
don us the last Patch.
than work the Translate not more.
The last Patch make the tool broken :/

This version make the tool Broken.

even if you release the ip the error remains the same the new update. Have totally messed up

I give up

Last edited: