What's new

ACT Shota [むちむちラボ ] モン娘クライシスの進捗です-- [Muchimuchi Lab] Monmusu Crisis

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1680312474774.png
Got a pretty interesting "horror-themed" one I stumbled on earlier.

Ci-en:
Demo link:
Twitter:

Gameplay revolves around MC/MC's trying to survive an unknown invasion of big tiddy girls in a dystopian setting. Dev's twitter is scattered with some surprisingly well done gameplay mechanic ideas/imagery. When the first demo gets put out, I'll update post with controls, etc.

Tags: Shota, Horror

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Got my eyes on this too, love the size difference stuff.

In a comment reply the devs also mentioned, once they've got a few more monsters out they'll look to release a demo.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Devs are getting closer to a demo release. Also the giant oni/ogre girl has her scene added, so don't watch the video if you don't want to spoil it for yourself.

cell943

Reputation score
Kind of seems like a rip off of Afterschool Tag, from the setting, protag design, gameplay elements (walking around as the clock ticks through the night), and some enemies (angel statue).

Not that I'm complaining, as that was a good game, and it looks like this one is adding its own original ideas, if not its own spin. The teleport and decoy mechanics look pretty interesting.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
The demo's out. It's got about 3 monsters in it.

I had to use my older laptop to run it though, PGM does not seem to like windows 11 that much.
Edit: Also, anyone able to mod the timer to never pass 2am so you don't have to reset the game and sit through the barren 1am all over again?

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
It's been a while, nearly two months in fact. But the dev is back from the dead and has confirmed he's still working on this game.

There's 4 new monster girl types in the works, including the harpy from last update. They don't have animations yet but that's the next thing he's doing.
He's also pondering adding an anthro-style fox yokai or something similar to that.

right here if you wanna check them out.

TheeSonus

Reputation score
I'll be watching this with some interest. Liked Tag After School quite a bit, and this seems to be in that same vein, so my curiosity has been grabbed.