What's new

Multiplayer #2 (Sayuri, Hellen, Lycoris)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Multiplayer #2 (Sayuri, Hellen, Lycoris)

The woman turned to her computer and quickly tapped in Lyco's name and hit enter. She peered at the monitor and scrolled down, stopping at a highlighted name.

"You're in Mathematics first period, Class 1A," she read aloud. "Hm.. yep, your group has already started. That's unfortunate. You aren't supposed to have missed the meeting. There's a very tight schedule the faculty is on today. You'll have to hurry. But Sayuri, I still want you to go to the nurse. Liability issues for the school if you don't."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"This is really frustrating, so she nearly cant lie, then that means than, mmh its justice...sigh its worse, courage its more easy" Hellen think as she look the event in front of her, then she look if she had a poket in her clothes, trying to find a clue of how is her avatar.

Sorry for all the problems miss, we will dont be late at any other class. Also, could please make me another copy of my schedule class, the other get damp and illegible by the rain Said Hellen as she was the girl than get most wet in the rain, she even make three little cute sneezes as she cover her nouse with her right hand.

Devilgirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I get the lamest power and it hinders my natural talents!! Sayuri screamed in her head, but kept a complacent face. "Yes ma'am." She nodded meekly. "Where was it again?" After the indication, she hobbled off to the nurse's office with a wave to her friends.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you, we'll get there as fast as we can." Lyco' smiles before ducking out of the room. Now they had the class number as well and if needs be she was sure she could bug the hall monitor for directions to the assembly hall, though she doubted it'd be hard to find.

"Watch yourself," she whispers to Sayuri before the girl parts ways with them, hoping she wouldn't run into any trouble. This special presentation seemed a little conveniently timed, so perhaps she should worry about herself as well.

She waited for the others to be done so they could set off to see what it was all about.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh yeah..."

Mutsumi pipes in

"This assembly, Are all the first years supposed to be there at once? Or are they calling down individual classes... It seems like a waste of time to only call down small groups for a presentation..."

Mutsumi takes note of the ribbon tied around the lapel of the collars of the other girls, to see if they were all actually in the same year...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hellen wait the answer of the woman, looking how her friends start to went out, she expect to end this leaving the paper than seceive in the entrance and then follow the group of girls to the presentation, certainly there will be some fun or is just a place to mind break the mind of the new students, that maybe is dont true but she dont hurt anyone to wonder herself.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The nature of the presentation requires it to be done on a class-by-class basis, as far as I understand it," the woman said as she printed out a class sheet.

The four of them all appeared to be in the same class, each of them wearing a red ribbon to symbolize their membership to the 3rd year student body. Hellen was given the class sheet which was to be their schedule. Apparently the way this school worked was to have each classroom move about from building to building, with each room being a different subject. They were slated for a math lesson this morning, followed by history, then literature, then a lunch break, followed by science, foreign languages (apparently they were learning Latin), and finally physical education. Each of them then had extracurricular activities, though only Hellen's was listed - apparently she was learning to play the piano.

Sayuri was directed to the school nurse, who was conveniently only several doors down from the main office. The other three, if they wished to go to the presentation in the auditorium, would have to cross to another building. It would be several minutes before they got there, but even more if they waited for Sayuri.

-----
Do the three of you wait for Sayuri to finish with the nurse, or will the group split up? (for just a little while...)

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So are we going on ahead? I don't think Sayuri is likely to have any trouble with the nurse and considering this presentation is 'special' I reckon it might be related to the activity here. This might go all the way to the top for all we know." Lycoris asks the others, ready to set off if they were willing too.

"I mean I guess if someone really wants to keep an eye on her we could split into pairs." She didn't sound particularly keen to be the one standing around though. She doubted the nurse visit would be too long though, it wouldn't be hard for their friend to catch up.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"I cant believe it, i had to go to classes even here, this is my rest day from my school, but at least these classes sound easy, except piano...i dont like to play the piano, even when my live depend of it, why not cooking or a sport team?."

Hellen left to think about that and heard lycoris about separe the team, Hellen know than nothing good wil come of that, but at least would be fun.
Dont worry Lycolis i will go with her, just take care there, maybe them will make something to the students, well meet again in history classSaid the pink haired girl as she run were Sayuri was.

Hey Sayuri wait i will go with you to the nursery

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hellen sped off to follow Sayuri down the hall while Lyco and Matsumi headed off towards the auditorium, which was in a different building.

-----------------
Sayuri left Hellen outside the nurses office and walked in to see a pleasant young woman in a nurse's garb sitting at a chair. Her hair and eyes were both green, and she had a nice figure, but something in the way she smiled seemed sinister to Sayuri.

"Well hello there. What can I do for you?" she gave a knowing smile.

-----------------
Hellen waited outside the nurses office. When the door closed, the sounds inside were muffled, so that she couldn't exactly hear what was being said. Standing alone in the hallway, she leaned against the wall, looking this way and that, bored.

Then she heard and saw a locker halfway down the hall bang from the inside. *Bang Bang Bang* The bursts of sound seemed frantic.

-----------------
Mutsumi and Lyco hurried across the outside walk, running towards the adjacent humanities building, but were surprised to see two male students burst from the door they were heading, dragging a struggling female student between them. She was crying out and wailing, trying to make their dragging effort as difficult as possible, but the two boys were much bigger and stronger than the girl, who looked like a first year. The boys themselves were upperclassmen by the look of them.

They ignored Mutsumi and Lyco, or perhaps were too busy with the girl to notice them. They dragged her out into the rain, pulling her along the grassy patch, away from both buildings, in the direction of nothing except perhaps the chapel.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mutsumi struggled not to go help the struggling woman... Obviously in need of some serious assistance... And looked towards Lycoris... Trying to think what she's gonna do...

Mutsumi keeps her focus on trying to maintain the disguise, but more than ready should she need to back up Lycoris... Hoping that it doesn't have to come to a fight...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Helles expectect to found a creature as both walked toward the nursery, but the time passed and they were in front of the nursery, "i cant believe, were are the bad guys?" she throught as her friend go inside and talk with a woman (possible the nurse) and Hellen get bored and decide to maintain a guard heraing the muffed voices, expecting to find something unusual, she was bored wishing to had chiced other world with more action.

Some minutes passed and a sound come from a locker, instantly call the attention of Hellen "oh right, a monster at least...no, with my luck is just a nerd locked by a bully, anyway i must mantain the hope."

She get closed prepared to run and found a place to transform, she look again and said Hi, who is there? "Cmon be a monster to fight you and had a chance to enjoy the game"

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Monster?" a voice appeared behind Hellen, and she spun to see an upperclassman standing behind her, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

"You know what they say about those who go seeking monsters..." he grinned and tilted his head to the side. "They usually find them!"

The locker behind her slammed open and something fast sprang out to grab Hellen, wrapping several tendrils around her arms and thighs, pulling her towards the locker.

The boy grinned and watched her struggle.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Damn i said that without thinking, she say to inside as she get surprised by the student and then by the tentacles of the locker, she decide to go inside the character a little to enjoy more the moment.

"What kind of joke is this?she said as started to struggle and get free, she will dont ask for help or scream to make him enjoy it. these damn bullys and their infant jokes

The situation was critical if she cry for help, maybe Sayuri will get in danger and the other students could be like him, anyway Hellen was expecting some fun with these tentacles, maybe she had go to then alone, but the guy was making her angry and she was changing her choice for other, fight.

Last edited:

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lycoris watched the scene unfolding with a growing frown. Considering the chances that the boys were just human she doubted a transformation would be in order, but that left her wondering just how vulnerable this game had made them outside their battle modes. Still, noticing Matsumi's reaction, she knew she wasn't going to be able to just continue on.

"Hang back a little, one of us should make sure they can run and transform, right senpei?" The white haired girl smiled as she set off towards the group quickly closing the distance since the group were having such a hard time with the girl.

"E-excuse me," she spoke up after interposing herself in front of the boys, "I don't really think she wants to go with you." She tried to put on a meek air, hoping to catch them off guard if they tried something.

Devilgirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sayuri eyed the nurse warily as she limped in. She took a deep breath, trying to ascertain if the nurse role was a disguise. If my power works, it will atleast serve some function. She narrowed her eyes. "I was caught in the rain." She said nonchalantly, strolling in a little more upright. "I wouldn't want to catch a cold now, do I?" She said enigmatically as she studied the creepy nurse that had too big of a grin not to be up to something. She prepared her mind to intensely focus on the glyph of truth if she found herself in a pinch.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The nurses grin tightened into a smile, and then she pursed her lips. Opening and sifting through a drawer she looked for a little box of pills, from which she withdrew two white tablets.

"That's it? No broken back? No cut requiring stitches? No rare, life-threatening infection? Just worried about a little cold? Hmm, how boring," she slid the tablets and a cup of water over to Sayuri.

"It's nothing some Cold-Ease won't take care of... you're not one of those germophobe kids, are you?"

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mutsumi nods as Lycoris tells her to hold back, already half expecting the fight and knowing full well the role of the Archer...

"Just be carefull... Transforming IS kinda new... May not be instantanious, or as easy as we think... But if something DOES happen... I'll try and cover you as best I can..."

Mutsumi wonders if she was just gonna belt them as she watched the girl sprint up to them, and nearly readied herself for the worst. But as Lycoris began, Mutsumi let out her held breath... Only relaxing but a little as she watched the scene unfold...

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh?" One of the large brutes who had been dragging the whining girl turned to look at Lyco. "Eh heh... This is a private matter. Stay out of it."

The other thug halted and called over his shoulder, "You should be in class, shouldn't you? You'd better get there quick or you'll be in trouble. This girl disrupted class proceedings, so we're taking her to do some chores until she calms down."

The girl was gritting her teeth. "It's not true! They're taking over th- ouufff!"

The first brute claps a large hand over her mouth while the thug jabs her in the stomach with an elbow.

"Shut your mouth, or you'll just make it harder on yourself," said the brute.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hellen used a sudden twisting move to drop down and free of the tentacles grasping her from within the locker, surprising the tendrils and the bully with her quickness, as she sidestepped the bully's reaction to grab her. She was free, and could either stay to fight or run.

----------
Hellen (Student) 3/3, AP 0/10
Bully 3/3
Tentacles 2/2