What's new

Multiplayer Games Buddy Finder

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
(I realize there's a thread *similar* this, but here's a thread dedicated to people looking for mutliplayer buddies.)

Got a mutliplayer game and thinking of inviting any random fellow? Need a few more members to have Jolly Cooperation? Then perhaps this thread will be useful.

To start us off, the recently released is an online board game featuring corrupt democracy and countless acts of evil and betrayal, including selling your soul for a couple hundred dollars (Joke's on them, gremlins don't have souls). It's easily compared to Monopoly, but with a lot more player interaction and a Jail mechanic that actually has you drawing Jail Cards based on whether you act Good, Neutral, or Bad. Being Good in Prison can lead to benefits leading to your early release, and acting Bad can cause you to win the game purely by making everyone else in the game your prison bitch(es).

I welcome any and all to come play with me and the few people I've got in my regular gaming crew.

Feel free to contact me via IM if you have me as a contact, or via this thread before adding me on Steam (Commander $exy ; my avatar is a crazy cow girl closing one eye and smiling)

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Multiplayer Games Buddy Finder

Seems interesting, steam link for whoever wants it

Bit out of my price range for this month, too many bills for new games, but perhaps next month