What's new

Multiverse of HENTASIA - 3D Exploration RPG (v0.1a)

psykedeath

Lurker
Reputation score
Welcome to Hentasia ! v0.1a

I am a professional animator who has always dreamed of creating Hentai.
I've been drawing hentai pics, making short hentai animations for myself... then I really wanted something I can share, interact, evolve with people's idea !

This Project is for me like a Big hentai Fanart of everything. Travelling through the worlds of Hentasia, I hope you will share and get satisfaction about this fantasm of conquering the coolest and most beautiful heroines from Games, Manga, Anime etc.

Release -------V0.1a ---------

Still in a pretty early step of development, but the system is there. Now just have to add more girl and more sex !

First version of the First World to explore 'Fate stay Night' is finally finished !

Download and informations :

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well so far, I've struggled with the controls and the music was WAY too loud. It sounds like a promising idea, but where can I find the stuff to actually try and play the game? I couldn't interact with anything.

OP
P

psykedeath

Lurker
Reputation score
Well so far, I've struggled with the controls and the music was WAY too loud. It sounds like a promising idea, but where can I find the stuff to actually try and play the game? I couldn't interact with anything.
Hi! Sounds weird .. I don't have much problem when I test the build. How are the controls wrecked ?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ah I found some instructions in old Patreon posts. You should maybe post them here?

Besides the music being WAY TOO LOUD, the game isn't bad. The block making you take 0 damage seems a bit OP to me. I like exploring so I'll keep an eye on this one.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know if the mana stone is already available and if, pls tell me where it is?